[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, Based Black man says he is going to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: maxresdefault[2].jpg (129 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[2].jpg
129 KB, 1920x1080
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, Based Black man says he is going to retired after the presidential election from the SCOTUS. Dude is the most pro fun judge on the court. How fucking fucked are we?
>>
He's banking on a Trump win. Imagine SCOTUS with four Trump appointees for the next thirty years.
>>
>>30333826
>implying RBG won't survive on pure spite for the second amendment and baby killing
>>
>>30333826
>More civil asset forfeiture
>More warrantless spying
>More executive authority
Oh goody.
>>
>>30333841
That's either way
>>
>>30333838
>implying Paul "Vote for Cruz, Get Cement Shoes" Manafort would leave that up to her
>>
File: hillary will be in charge.jpg (62 KB, 500x622) Image search: [Google]
hillary will be in charge.jpg
62 KB, 500x622
>>30333841
Yes, because Hillary has totally opposed that over the last 8 years am I right?

This thread should be deleted.
>>
>>30333883
Oh yes, only two possible people to vote for. If I don't like Trump I absolutely must be voting for Hillary.
>>
>>30333883
Hillary will never be charged with anything. Obama won't charge her, Trump won't charge her, and she won't charge herself
>>
>>30333883
>Sacrificing your beliefs on the dem's and gop's altar of "choice"
Don't give in to the game, don't vote for people that want to strip the power and choice of the people. Authoritarians of all stripes.
I'm not going to tell you who to vote for, but do your own research and make your own choices. Vote for the party that best represents your views. If you fail to do this, you might as well not live in a democracy.
>>
>>30333905
If you vote 3rd party you are voting for Hillary. If you'd rather vote for buttplug Gary Johnson then be my guest, but don't cry to neo/k/ when we're all nogunz.
>>
>>30333982
Gary Johnson and his VP are both anti gun
>>
>>30333965
>don't give in to the game
>then killery got elected and as the Feds kicked my door in, all i had time to think was "thank god i didn't play the game"
>>
>>30333965
>Being against any of Trumps official campaign stances
>Calling yourself an American
Thanks for selling us out to the globalists, I'm sure next time you'll get your 5% and get government campaign funding your lobertarian hypocrite.

He might act like a blowhard at times, but 2+ constitutionalist supreme Court justices are more important than whatever fake moral high ground you think you're grandstanding.
>>
>>30334004
>Implying Trump is constiturionalist
>>
>>30333988
>Johnson didn't accept a sped gift
>HE HATES GUNS!
Uh huh.
>>30333982
Trump isn't anymore pro gun than Hillary.
>>
File: the_free_market.jpg (20 KB, 670x379) Image search: [Google]
the_free_market.jpg
20 KB, 670x379
>>30333988
Yeah, the libertarians are really letting me down this cycle. Between Gary's liberal pandering hippie crap and that mess that was the convention, I don't see things going to well for them.

My problem is that Gary would step in the oval office, abandon any principles he may have had and sell out in a week. He has no experience with the people that Trump knows how to push around.

>Look at the ceilings, Deborah. We've finally made it.
>Alright Mr. Goldstein, I'll take that $40m and do you this favor, but just this once.
>>
>>30333991
Street action is more important than how you mark your ballot. Advocating your political views isn't something that happens just at election time, it's a continuous effort. If you think voting for Trump will end any differently, you'll be unpleasantly surprised. Not that, realistically, we'll see anything more than the slow degradation of personal liberties under either candidate.

>>30334004
>The most literal usage of "No true scotsman"
It's not a moral high ground, it's being true to your beliefs. If Trump aligns best with your beliefs, by all means vote for him.
>>
File: 1466364556283.png (556 KB, 620x876) Image search: [Google]
1466364556283.png
556 KB, 620x876
>>30334017
>>
>>30333883
That caked on makeup
>>
>>30333982
>If you vote 3rd party you are voting for Hillary
I hate this, but we're fucked this election. If one side wins we get a heavy authoritarian who has no respect for our rights or Constitution and if the other side wins we get a heavy authoritarian who has a bit of respect for our rights and Constitution. If Trump loses, that means we get Clinton, and another eight years of Obama, except this time with even more corporate cocksucking.

The worst thing is that this happened because all the decent candidates were so enamored with their logic and reason that they forgot that politics is all about emotion and shit-flinging. Rand could learn a thing or two from his dad.
>>
File: image.png (108 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
image.png
108 KB, 560x560
>>30334036
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 204x247
>>30334015
>Implying his stated scotus shortlist picks aren't
>>30334023
We're looking at one chamber of Congress flipping blue and a close race between an alinsky trained globalist shill warhawk owned by George Soros and the wrong man for the right message of fuck your feelings fuck your grand ole party make America great again.

A progun decision on Hollis v Lynch and cheap ubiquitous select fire and national concealed carry recipricosy will come to you, but only of you make America great again this election cycle.

Securing the supreme Court is paramount and the only way to secure firearm rights
>>
>>30334017
Literally accepted a guy who thinks all guns should be banned to be his vp
>>
>>30334092
I STILL STAND WITH RAND
>>
File: 1465736369449.png (313 KB, 401x547) Image search: [Google]
1465736369449.png
313 KB, 401x547
>>30333724
>>
>>30333724
Entirely fucked

Feel bad for the next generation of gun owners
>>
>>30334156
>He doesn't understand what the VP is there for
>Claims to be an informed voter.
>>
>>30334017
>Johnson didn't accept a sped gift
>HE HATES GUNS!
Yes
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.