[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So guys what do you think about this as a home defence sort of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 420x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 420x313
So guys what do you think about this as a home defence sort of thing? It's a stoeger coach gun
>>
>>30327751
>tactical SxS
What the hell kind of communist hell hole would that be a thing in?
>>
>all that tacticool
>still only two shots
Get a pump or semi if you want a shotgun for HD.
>>
>>30327763
Why not America because freedom? That looks pretty tastefully done for a pointless gimmick
>>
>>30327751
2 times better than a single shot, significantly worse than most other options but it will get the job done.
>>
Better than nothing, worse than a lot.
>>
>>30327787
>tasteful

what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
File: Quigley2.jpg (216 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Quigley2.jpg
216 KB, 1280x720
Would rather have a pump. oh wait i do.

I also have a JW2000 but the faggot doesn't have either side plates and getting parts for it is about as easy as getting a cheeseburger in North Korea.
Pretty shit cause i got it dirt cheap figuring i could get spare parts for it.

I guess i'll just get a Quigley sharps and call it a day.
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (14 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
14 KB, 240x320
>>30327787
>>30327751

>tastefully done
>>
File: Mossberg-Maverick-HS12.jpg (152 KB, 650x373) Image search: [Google]
Mossberg-Maverick-HS12.jpg
152 KB, 650x373
>>30327751
Biden approved home defense solution.
>>
>>30327751
Look, for all the cash you'd blow on that, it'd be wiser to simply buy a cheap pump.
>>
Don't get me wrong, I want one in the sxs and ou versions, but not for tactical shittery.

Just one for a pack gun and one for chopping down to a 8-12" barrel length, whatever the forend allows. Can't justify beating up an older one in decent shape. Why fuck up a survivor when I can ruin a maverick or condor which has zero integrity anyway
>>
if it's the only thing you have or can have, shitload better than nothing.

But a shotgun is already a bit low on ammo capacity, why cripple it more by purposefully limiting it to only 2?
>>
>>30327751
I'm not sure from that image but I think it's a single trigger and to me that's a deal breaker; gotta be able give em both barrels pardner
>>
>>30329147
The coach gun is, in 2016, pretty hard to justify for anything but being awesome to shoot. A box of clay pigeons and some cheap ammo and they will have to chisel the smile off your face because it's goddamn fun.

It's deeply sub-optimal for home defense, I'd honestly suggest a hi-point ahead of it if it's going to be your only gun and you are budget limited, but I like mine.

The arugements for are pretty simple: It's piss easy to load, clear and clean. I don't really approve of giving a weapon to someone with minimal training, but if you must do so a coach gun is something a person that would have a problem with a pistol can easily manage.
>>
File: tumblr_n8kloeiseO1tfjbkco1_1280.jpg (224 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8kloeiseO1tfjbkco1_1280.jpg
224 KB, 1024x768
>>30329171
The single trigger Stoger guns tend to suck too. Two triggers all the way.
>>
>>30327763
Australians bought a few of these before the lever actions started flooding in
>>
Take the aimpoint off of it and I really like it. Would make a nice farm gun for the 4wheeler. Just ride along blasting things with various loads.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.