[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WA. Initiative 1491
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: cuck.jpg (354 KB, 675x825) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
354 KB, 675x825
The I-594 slippery-slope just got a little more
slippery.

>"to temporarily prevent individuals who are at high risk of harming themselves or others from accessing firearms by allowing family, household members, and police to obtain a court order when there is demonstrated evidence that the person poses a significant danger, including danger as a result of a dangerous mental health crisis or violent behavior."

Well as expected here we go with our 1st initiative for this November

http://sos.wa.gov/_assets/elections/initiatives/FinalText_1016.pdf
>>
Well, it's better than California's version at least, in that it requires you to present evidence that someone is a threat.
>>
>>30327124
Naw son. Not in my state. Not if I can help it.
>>
>>30327224
> what every washington said before I-594 trying to fight I-594
>>
Wait, when exactly is this one up for vote?
>>
>>30327240
Well shit, It honestly seems like a chunk of the statistics in their are skewed to all hell and it seems like it'd still be pretty easy to abuse a law like this.
I hope the rest of Washington at least reads this shit and isn't piss-scared by the shooting as of late.
>>
>>30327250
If i'm not mistaken around fall, I just seen this though
>>
>>30327286
Seattle.

'Nuff said.
>>
http://politistick.com/washington-states-1491-gun-control-measure-abominable/#

>Imagine this scenario: you had a roommate for a while, and he is a fervent anti-gun type. He is also a teetotaler. So, right off the bat, being that you liked to pound some Coors after work and owned a couple of guns, you guys just didn’t click. After some robust arguments, you ask him to move out. Six months later, a police officer is at your door with an ex-parte court order to confiscate your guns for one year, pending a final order.
>>
>>30327309
As if they could push through the hobo shanties to get to the poll booths.
>>
>>30327198
>Well, it's better than California's version at least, in that it requires you to present evidence that someone is a threat.
I can't imagine a law that doesn't require evidence of a threat. It's basically an open door to categorize everyone who isn't a "special case" (read: rich or politician) as a threat and deny them.
>>
Jesus fuck that man's "smile".
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.