[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Concealed Carry Innaclothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: T1451SLIDER.png (409 KB, 670x439) Image search: [Google]
T1451SLIDER.png
409 KB, 670x439
Ok /k/, it's CC time!

What kind of clothes do you wear when you are CCing? Do you have a double stack or single stack pistol? Do you use different guns for different seasons/outfits?

Please teach me your ways.
>>
It depends. Are you a big guy?
>>
>>30327143
for you
>>
>>30327143

memes aside, I'm skinny little fuck that weighs in at 160 at six feet zero inches.
>>
File: 20160617_232413.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160617_232413.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1536
>>30327108
I underwear carry my bodyguard every where, everyday, unless I'm in shower or bed
>>
>>30327200

wait so that is under your underwear on your leg or is that attached to your actual underwear?
>>
File: Kharne_the_betrayer.jpg (48 KB, 580x325) Image search: [Google]
Kharne_the_betrayer.jpg
48 KB, 580x325
>>30327191
I'm 145 at 6', get on my level
>>
>>30327108
I carry a double stack, full sized USP. I carry inside the waistband at 5 o'clock. I just wear normal clothes: T-shirts or button up shirts, and shorts or jeans. It prints sometimes, but I've never had anyone say anything. It is kind of a pain in the ass, so I've been considering getting an LCR to use as my main carry.
>>
>>30327143
For you
>>
>>30327143
4 u
>>
>>30327108
For you.
And the bubble but in the OP pic. I would sneak up behind him, draw his weapon, put the barrel up against the back of his head, tell him if he doesn't comply he will die, yank down his boxers, make him get on all fours, and aim my throbbing member at his sweet behind, watching it pucker in and out with fear, before plunging viciously in with full abandon with one thrust one, and be completely encased while he contracts with fear, the only thing stopping him from fleeing being his own handgun pressed against the back of his skull

Cont?
>>
>>30327547

ohhhh!!! I love these army stories!
>>
>>30327334
Are you me?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.