[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THAT'S MY STATE! This is why we can't have nice th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: gunsafety.jpg (5 KB, 319x241) Image search: [Google]
gunsafety.jpg
5 KB, 319x241
THAT'S MY STATE! This is why we can't have nice things.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/man-fatally-shot-accident-class-ohio-gun-shop-39962177
>>
>>30324293
And people bitch about no guns in the classroom rules. It's like some places/people have never heard of blue or red guns.
>>
People always give me shit for being a stickler for trigger discipline, but shit like this just wouldn't happen if they followed one of the few cardinal rules of firearm safety and didn't just say "has your finger ever done something you didn't want it to do? yeah mine neither"
>>
This is exactly why I did my training online to be exempt of handgun qualification license training in person in MD.
>>
>>30324293
I clicked the link strictly to see if it was my ex's fiancé or husband maybe at this point who knows. Not even in the same fucking city. Fuck Ohio.
>>
>>30324293
Looks like it was the shop owner who took the shot in the neck.
>>
>>30324378
Better link.

http://local12.com/news/local/fatal-shooting-in-amelia
>>
>>30324378
>Getting cucked by a nigger
good job anon, how tolerant!
>>
>>30324407
I thought the picture in OP was from a video where a nig cop gives himself glock leg.

I got cucked by a fat white guy balding in his mid 20s.

Honestly I would've probably taken a /k/ommando nig over that.
>>
>>30324394
oh shit, I thought he was part of the class, but he wasn't even in the same room?
>>
>>30325157
Saw a 22Plinkster video recently where he puts a couple of higher velocity .22lr rounds through a stack of 12 sheets of drywall, spaced out like they would be in house walls. Velocitors and Stingers if memory serves. 12 sheets, no problem. There was no doubt a lot less drywall between the poor old fella and the idiot with the loaded firearm than that, and I doubt it was a .22". So yeah. Walls are basically transparent to bullets. Hence the need to use dummy rounds when practicing malfunction drills in a crowd or anywhere but a safe range while pointing in a safe direction. Cowboy nonsense got a nice guy killed.
>>
>>30324452
>wishes he was cucked by a nigger instead of a white
it's like you're cucking yourself in to a deeper hole anon
>>
>>30324378
>fuck ohio
You're okay by me, faggot.
>>
>>30324293
i got a story
>go to gunstore in Floridapanhandle to pick up a long gun i ordered
>bullshitting with salesman #1
>hes doing some inventory checks on the revolvers
> stands up to go get my long gun from the back
>takes his revolver from the holster and sets it down on the counter
>wait there for a minute while he gets my gun
>thinking that he must have been testing if one of the for-sale revolvers fit well in his holster
>he comes back with my gun and we go to the check out counter
>salesman #2 and customer walk over to the revolver case
>salesman is taking out the revolvers, aiming them, and dry firing them
>salesman is flagging a third salesman with his back turned
>customer is very uncomfortable
>tells salesman he doesnt want a revolver cuz no concealed carry license
>salesman #2 caught up playing with wheelguns
>doesnt want to stop
>picks up revolver salesman #1 left on counter
>flags salesman #3
>pulls back hammer
>Salesman #1 starts screaming that the revolver is loaded
>salesman #2 gets a weird look and walks out of the store
>I finish buying my long gun feeling really skeeved out
>walking to car with my purchase
>see salesman #2 crying behind the store
>dont go back to the gunstore for a while
>>
>>30325157
>>30325359
Sounds a little similar to when that Navy SEAL was killed years ago during training when a round went through the wall and hit him.
>>
>>30325359
shhh, /k/ still thinks denim stops .22lr
>>
>>30325964
>see salesman #2 crying behind the store
wtf...wonder why. i get he flagged the guy and couldn't fucked up but crying behind the store? that's odd
>>
>>30326125
Yeah, no. But duct seal, that shit stops it. Use it for a backstop indoors. Brand new it takes about 4 inches to be sure of subsonics. Once the lead piles up that drops to 3" or less.
>>
>>30326128
he was younger and kinda autistic, i think he might have been the related to the gunstores owner.
>>
File: 1308929370239.jpg (63 KB, 262x236) Image search: [Google]
1308929370239.jpg
63 KB, 262x236
>>30325964

My turn

>go to gun store in willoughby ohio
>it's fucking spray painted a half ass camo
>the whole building has been rattlecanned
>literally 3 parking spaces, end up parking a few streets over
>get in line to hand over driver's license and reserve a lane on the range
>counter guys are BSing instead of working
>one is wearing two pistols on crossdraw shoulder rig
>salesman #1 and #2 start dry firing pistols at each other
>I leave and never come back

mfw
>>
>>30326555
Dios fucking mio

gunstore workers are always such autistic faggots. I buy my guns off armlist and my ammo off wikiarms just to avoid those stupid fucks.
They sell a regulated and scarce product but still manage to haemorrhage money and customers because they cant seem to learn how to explain a guns technical features, shut the fuck up, and take someones money.
>>
>>30326397
>he was younger and kinda autistic
that helps a little. I think I would've just apologized a few times and maybe buy the guy a beer or something if I really felt that upset about it.
>>
>>30324343
I actually got into an argument with another gun owner about the whole trigger discipline thing.

The point I was trying to get across to him is redundancy, if you accidentally fuck up one of the or maybe two, you will still manage to avoid a fatality.
>>
>>30326128
>flagging your coworkers
>drying firing without safety checking first.

He was probably the token retard of the store and had done stupid shit like that before.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.