[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Riot Kit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: korea.jpg (57 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
korea.jpg
57 KB, 600x400
What should the ideal Riot Kit be?

Should you have different loadouts for offensive rioting and defensive supporting?
>>
Every riot kit should include at least one roof korean
>>
A car filled with gas and a checking account with money in it.

Drive until you can't see anyone browner than a paper bag.
>>
File: do_not_cry_franku_6884.png (90 KB, 350x192) Image search: [Google]
do_not_cry_franku_6884.png
90 KB, 350x192
> you will never be a roof korean
>>
>>30321795
Off-road vehicle with full tank of gas, possibly exterior mounted gas cans
>for getting the fuck out of dodge, and sometimes you gotta run over niggas to do that. Cars with low ground clearance don't fare well with a body stuck under them.

A detachable magazine fed semi-automatic rifle
>for when the dindus go full BLM and start blocking the streets and attacking people in vehicles stopped at them

A launcher for either CN or CS riot canisters
>for when you want to disperse a mob, but don't want to rack up a dozen murder charges

Food, clothes and water for at least 4 days

A ruck so you can carry your shit to your vehicle

And a light rig to carry CS/CN gas canisters and spare magazines.
>>
>>30321795
get in your car and leave town for a week.
>>
>>30321884
pretty solid. though since you're bringing a car i'd say pack all of your guns (unless you have too many to fit in your car of course) so you don't provide weapons to rioters.

Me on the otherhand. i don't live in an urban, or even suburban area. there would be no riots unless the all rioters decided to drive from their easy to rob stores.
>>
Bear spray?
>>
I am willing to be a Roof Korean for hire.
>>
>>30321970
Do i have to keep an eye on my dog in case you try to eat him?
>>
>>30321930
I think that would be a given to take all your funs but the weapon you keep on you should be like an AR or AK.

I would use an A1 clone with a CM203 37mm launcher so both are right there.
>>
>>30321992
Dog meat tastes like shit. I'd rather take some good fucking beef.
>>
>>30322020
Stay away from my wife
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.