[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: WASR-2.jpg (246 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
WASR-2.jpg
246 KB, 1024x768
Alright /k/ what's your opinion on the Century Arms WASR-2? I'm looking for a cheap 5.45 and know that anything wasr is what I'm looking for but just wanted to get your opinions on said gun.
>>
>>28295069
Well, they don't import WASR-2's anymore for starters.

Also, being a 74 pattern rifle it should have a 90 degree gas block instead of a 45 degree gas block-- something to do with bullet sheering whenever it passes the gas port in the barrel. But apparently the Romanians drilled their 45 degree gas blocks at a 90 degree angle to fix that issue or something to that extent. Don't know much about WASR-2's specifically honestly, but consider that this is a Century import and Century is known for all sorts of quality issues.
>>
>>28297284
Century import=\=century made
>>
>>28295069
>cheap 5.45

how cheap, and where are you?
>>
>>28297299
I haven't really heard anything negative about C39V2's, but have heard and seen the horrors of their imported WASR 10/63's and CETME .308's.
>>
>>28297395
The cetmes were homremade by century.some wasrs cobbled together with parts kits and inhouse made recievers.tje imports were fine until century's monkies got their hands on them.You are comparing current century to pre 2008 century.also c39s are shit.they use cast trunions.
>>
>>28297494
And you don't think that I nor OP should be wary? He just needs to inspect the rifle before he buys it.
>>
>>28295069
>5.45
>cheap
Not after the ban in 2014
>>
>>28297284
>sars suck

nice meme faggot
>>
>>28297563
>sars suck
Don't know anything about them, which is why I did not actually say that.

>nice meme faggot
Right back at ya.
>>
>>28297593
>Don't know anything about them

It shows. You can stop spouting off dumb shit you don't know a single thing about. You didn't even know a fucking sar was imported back in the 90's you schmuck.
>>
>>28297551
>23 cents a round
>Not cheap
Yeah okay.
>>
>>28297744
I've never said anything about SARs except for the fact that I never mentioned them and I don't know anything about them.
>>
>>28295069
WHAT'RE THOSE?!?!?!?!
>>
>>28297494
>Cast trunnion
>On a milled reciever
>>
>>28297494
>cast trunions

You don't know what milled means, do you? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were thinking of the RAS. In that case, you would be correct.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.