[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>In Jensen Beach, not far from the town where Mateen lived,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: images.png (5 KB, 283x178) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5 KB, 283x178
>In Jensen Beach, not far from the town where Mateen lived, a gun shop owner reported that Mateen visited his store in early May, asking about body armor and bulk ammunition, prompting employees to notify the FBI, The Palm Beach Post reported.

>Mateen briefly visited Lotus Gunworks in early May and during the short visit, made a phone call in a foreign language, said Robert Abell, the shop's co-owner.

How often do you think LGS employees narc to LEO?
>>
>>30318588
Depends on the melanin content of your skin.
>>
>>30318588
pretty sure all the time. they are not your friend, they are running a business.
>>
File: image.jpg (384 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
384 KB, 1920x1080
>>30318588
>Lotus Gunworks

daamn
>>
File: MOSTEXTREMEHIGHTEST.gif (3 MB, 130x200) Image search: [Google]
MOSTEXTREMEHIGHTEST.gif
3 MB, 130x200
be sure to report anyone with a muslim looking beard who is buying a gun at your LGS.
>>
>jimmie asks about body armor and high capacity assault guns
>hes just an awkward liberal kid
>Abu Haajar asks about bulk brass for reloads
>is obviously an ISIS sleeper agent
fortunately for our average bubba, stereotypes are based in reality.
so in other words, first post best post.
>>
>>30318616
surgically remove the tentacles and I'd waifu her. I'd tie straps to her and carry her around like a backpack.
>>
>>30318588
depends on
>who you are as a person and how you ask
>what you're getting
>melanin content
>amount of money spent
>>
>>30318588
You know I'd be pretty pissed off if a gun store gave me a hard time if I went in there and asked if they had some ar 500 plate carriers and wanted to get a bulk steel case for plinking then all of the sudden got a visit by the FBI.
>>
>>30318623
They're not
My first time at a range, the nerdiest whitest kid I've ever seen, with bright red hair, was leaving the range and paying for his range time. As he left with his nice AR, neatly and meticulously arranged in his bag, the range lady told me she found him creepy.
I used my ambiguously not white but not brown Italian social powers to act friendly and say he was just a shy kid and that I remembered him from highschool (I didn't) and that he is a friendly dude when you get to know him.

I'm pretty sure they talked the same about me though, since that was the first time I was at that range, I made a firearms purchase, and the previous day I had a bike accident and was bandaged up.
If they reported me nothing came from it anyways, since I go there often enough now.
>>
>>30318588
I work at a big chain outdoor store in the firearm dept and I'm constantly told to "make the sale" if someone's being sketchy, answer the form wrong or have improper ID. This is from every manager, me and a few other employees are getting verbal warnings of termination due to insubordination.
>>
>>30318643
Italians are alright for being pizza frogs
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.