[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I get an hk usp9 or should I get a sig p226 mk 25 or should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: P226-CombatTB-hero.jpg (55 KB, 633x348) Image search: [Google]
P226-CombatTB-hero.jpg
55 KB, 633x348
Should I get an hk usp9 or should I get a sig p226 mk 25 or should I get an hk vp 9?

Thought or opinions on other useful wonder 9s?
>>
>>30318035
USP 45
>>
FNX 45 tac
>>
>>30318052
Was also thinking about this.... should I get my gf the usp9 or the sig?

Getting two handguns and building my next two project ars
>>
>>30318035
whatever fits your hands faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>30318072
The Sig is better looking, but the HK is a better gun to shoot.
Honestly you can't go wrong with either. But if you get a USP 9 be prepared to also get a .45 (and possibly.357/.40).
>>
>>30318074
>>30318084
Thanks for the honesty
>>
>>30318182
if anything, the one discernable feature that should stick out to you is if you prefer the european mag release over the regular button mag release you see in every gun

if you like the paddle mag release, get an hk
>>
>>30318198
I actually did really like that the mag release was right below my index or my thumb the egos felt ok on both though with the hk feeling a bit blockier my main concern is the cost of mags seems hk are 40 and I've seen sig for 20.

I was also looking at the 1911s (another one) the cz75 and the m9 (glocks ergos fucking blow ass fucking brick ass pos) but the main ones were usp and p226
>>
9 mm is gay you faggot.

Get p220 elite.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 280x212) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 280x212
>>30318255
If 9mm is so gay let me shoot you with one and you stand there without flinching.
>>
>>30318035
USP
>>
>>30318035
have mk 25 and vp9, mk25 groups better.
>>
Mk 25. Takes the slot for my most accurate pistol and my favorite between the ~15 I've owned and ~40 I've shot. Plus you get to trigger autists who rant about muh anchor.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.