[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Free /k/ related vidya
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: wewlad.jpg (107 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wewlad.jpg
107 KB, 1280x720
>open bolt smg's modeled accurately
>pump action shotguns loaded with the one round in the chambered always taken into account
>vz 58
>sks
>fal
>free download
>will run on a potato

Why don't we ever talk about this game /k/? It was practically made for us.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/224260/
>>
>>30317293
Take note of the box of Federal modeled with autistic attention to detail lying on the floor next to characters clearly inspired by Walter from the Big Lewbowski and Bateman from American Psycho.
>>
File: 1463858255271.webm (1 MB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
1463858255271.webm
1 MB, 1360x768
UT99's Infiltration mod is fucking goat. Only one of the few games that properly does DA/SA hammer animations right barring MGS2. And both of these were made in the early 00's. Most games nowadays like Rainbow Six Siege and Cod ghosts don't even do it right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o52V6JsjrJc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDpMGgUTPCM
>>
File: Paydya shotgun reload.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Paydya shotgun reload.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
Payday is a weird kind of mixed bag.

It has attention to detail in parts and is completely sloppy in others.

Overall the gun team does very well for a bunch of Swedes who's only exposure to guns is pretty much limited to airsoft and what they've read on the internet.
>>
>>30317580
PD2 is also a shitty, buggy as fuck DLC fest, with 2/3 of the entire game being behind a paywall now.
>>
>>30318017

This. People love DLC dick so much.
>>
>>30317293
The weapon suggestion thread is filled with repeated shit the last time I was there. Made me uninstall.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (123 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
123 KB, 1280x720
>free
>/k/ as fuck

Project Reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vJPJyw35Jo
>>
NMRiH is somewhat dead now because the devs went on a long hiatus. I used to play it all the time when it was first released and reached over 150+ hours.

Hella fun. The reason why it was never or rarely discussed /k/ is because ammo and guns are scarce in this game. Most of the time you'll be using melee weapons
>>
>>30317293
Because the weight system.

50 .22lr shouldn't weigh the same as a full sized crowbar.
>>
>>30317293
Wait there's an FAL in that game?
I played it a hella long time ago and didn't know that
>>
>>30317320
That box is Wolf
>>
>>30319310
neat
i haven't played PR or BF2 in years
those were the good old days
>>
>>30322422
What are you, dumb?
>>
y no arma 3
>>
>>30317293
>5 gigs
yea why
>>
>>30318017
>shitty
not really, it's fun if you know how to play
>buggy as fuck
i've only encountered 1 game-breaking glitch in the 153 hours i've played it
>2/3rds of the game
yea, it's DLC heavy, but the best gun and loadouts are free (being CAR-4 and Dodge builds)
>>
>>30322904
>Worrying about 5 gigs for vidya
How small is your hard drive? I can't imagine any of the approved games we usually talk about being smaller than that
>>
>>30323078
i have a terrabyte drive but shit download speed. 3mb/s (on a good day).
>>
>>30321371
If it's dead why not make a /k/ server with /k/ events?
>>
How do you play evil death nightmare? I don't see a download or way to play online
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.