[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like this game but I'm not pulling out 50 shekles to disassemble
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: header.jpg (81 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
81 KB, 460x215
I like this game but I'm not pulling out 50 shekles to disassemble all the guns is there a way to get unlimited xp to unlock guns or a torrent with all the guns unlocked? its "free" on steam but requires dlc to unlock the guns
>>
>>30316440
It goes on special sometimes, just wait on it, but in the mean time work on the guns that are already in it.
>>
Why bother spending money on the game? It's easy to get credits for free, just do each achievement for each gun, do the quiz as often as you can, and log in once a day to get free stuff. I've got roughly 70% of the guns unlocked just from casual play and I haven't spent a dime on the game or haven't grinded a thing
>>
>>30316463
You mean like a sale? yeah but is there a way to get it free i dont like the speed chalenged too much and i just want to freely disassemble. I didn't know if someone knew how to cheat engine the xp or what
>>
I've seen them give away free guns from time to time. All the WWII guns were free last year on V day. they didn't do it this year though I think
>>
File: 1438913324475.jpg (18 KB, 228x284) Image search: [Google]
1438913324475.jpg
18 KB, 228x284
is there anyway at all, without spending 50 dollars on a season pass, to cheat the xp or something to unlock any gun i want now? would cheat engine work or does it detect that?
>>
there is a console, maybe some console command magic? although I doubt they would let that slip
>>
File: catflip.png (81 KB, 219x219) Image search: [Google]
catflip.png
81 KB, 219x219
>>30316440
if you can purchase a firearm and ammunition, you can afford to buy the season pass for this game. The developers had to painstakingly model each individual part of every weapon in the game, not to mention texture it and give it animations, etc. Give them some money
>>
>>30316440
I've basically started farming free points by doing nothing at all.

I scheduled a task that executes a one liner script that starts the game at 7:30 AM every day and I get all the free exp it gives you for coming back.

It's automated cause I can't be arsed to remember to play it every day.

I think I'll add another line to quit the program after 5 minute as well.
>>
>>30317760
>if you can purchase a firearm and ammunition
lmao holy shit this guy actually thinks most people own guns on /k/
>>
>>30316504
>cheat engine
All you can do is try, anon. If you don't get results from the default, try again with it set to float/double. Also, it might not recalculate your unlocks until you earn more XP even after setting it to the desired amount.

>>30317808
Newer editions of Windows allow you to call sleep(num) in batch files where num is seconds. Beats the shit out of abusing ping like you had to do in fucking XP.
>>
>>30317760
The textures are less than shit and the graphics are a pain to the eye. Overall this is an iPhone 2G game nobody should pay more than $10 for.
>>
>>30318961
I would disagree, but to your point what does it matter? The point of the game is to show how to break down and reassemble firearms, which it does very well. It's like saying a car is shit because you don't like the color
>>
>>30318992
Because it costs money and we're in the sixth day of the second decade of the 21st century.
>>
>>30319003
sixth year*
>>
>>30319006
>i'm a cheap nigger who deserves everything for free
>>
>>30319003
i was gonna help you out with a working promo code, but after reading the thread, you sound like a pos whiny american millenial. do some work or pay the designers, you entitled little bitch
>>
>>30316440
do quizes faggit, you can easily gain 2k xp early on and once you learn to distingush few "tricky" ones it's 4-5k

If you want to spend some money unlocking techtree is fairly cheap and fairly effective
>>
>>30320121
op here I gave up and left the thread after >>30316611
so if you have a promo code I would like one. I wouldnt care but each one is a couple thousand and you only get like 10-50 xp per disassemble reassemble and its annoying
>>
>>30317822
Yep, nogunz eurocuck reporting in.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.