[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How hard is it for a civilian to get their hands on a minigun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: DAM134DT.png (895 KB, 2273x688) Image search: [Google]
DAM134DT.png
895 KB, 2273x688
How hard is it for a civilian to get their hands on a minigun?
Is it worth the trouble?
>>
>>30311837
Legally? There are like 2 of them and they'll run you a half million to a full million if you can get them.

Illegally? Difficult, but possible.

Worth is?
Fuck yeah.
>>
Usually sell for $250,000-500,000 for a transferable one, there is a post sample one on GB right now for $72,000.
>>
>>30311874
This, couple hundred thousand
>>
>>30311837
Same deal as any other NFA item.
>>
>>30311837
Best option is to go to a place with a lot of machinegun tourism. Battlefield las vegas in NV has one. You purchase a certain amount of ammo and a dude takes you to the range where it's mounted and you can blow off $100 in the fastest, most american way possible.
>>
You can do it without it being an MG if you don't have the motor on it.
>>
>>30311851
There's actually 14 of them legally transferable, but same thing.

Your best bet for the legal route is to rent one. It'll be much cheaper and you have to worry about maintenance etc
>>
>>30311837
How hard?

It'd literally be easier to be an astronaut like you always wanted to be.

Worth?
It's cheaper, easier, and more logical to rent one at a range.
>>
>>30312362
>>30313461
>>30313477
How much can a range hope to generate from a minigun or similar NFA items?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLNoYujxeRo
>>
>>30315101
a lot!
>charge for time
>charge for ammo
>no shortage of clients, so long as you dont make it out of the price range of clients
>>
>>30315134
Sounds like a fun business to run.

I'm sure permits and insurance are a huge pain and very costly.
>>
>>30315101
a shitload.
>>30315134
I don't wanna reiterate what this anon said, but this exactly.
for many, shooting something full retard is once in a lifetime so you can charge a shitload of money for it.
plus jew them on ammo and there you go.
bonus points if you get multiple and offer packages, such as an "operator" package with a M4, M107, minigun/M2, and a suppressed pistol of some kind.
shit like that will make you a hell of a lot of money.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.