[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is botach tactical a scam site?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 1000x671) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 1000x671
I ordered pmags from them a week and a half ago and my order is still "awaiting fulfillment". I've never gotten service this slow from a webstore.

Should I try their customer service or am I just screwed out of $50?
>>
>>30311749
Botach has infamously bad service, but Ive never heard them accused of being crooks.
>>
They're incredibly shitty to deal with

long ass wait times. Why didn't you just buy from aim?
>>
>>30311779
Shit. Should have looked around before I ordered.

Any guess how long they might take?
>>
>>30311796
Botach had a good deal on Gen 2 pmags.
>>
>>30311810
They always have "good" deals. Fuck that place
>>
>>30311798
>>30311749

I get stuff from there sometimes. Its a legitimate site. I imagine they are swamped with orders but I wouldn't worry about getting your stuff.

Last time I ordered from them it was ten magazines but that was before this scare. Fulfillment was fast and the product was as described.

I bet most gun stuff sites are overwhelmed right now.
>>
>>30311876
this. panic has set in.
>>
>>30311810
Brownells had them cheaper and in stock. 10 for less than $100.
>>
>>30311798
if they have it in stock it ships immediately. if they dont have it in stock be prepared to wait. they dont communicate at all. ordered a glock mag cause it was 4 cents cheaper than everywhere else at 19.95 with free shipping. took 3 months to get. the mag i got was used no box and gunshot residue on it. what i ordered was a new mag.
bunch of fucking assholes botach. rather pay extra to not buy from the jews
>>
>>30312154
Do you think they'll let me cancel or something if I contact customer service so I can buy shit from a store that actually carries what it advertises?
>>
>>30312365
No one carries what they advertise.

Welcome to the 21st century "Just in time" delivery services that the internet has been able to bring about.
>>
>>30313889
Not true at all. The bigger companies with actual logistics (Brownells, Midway, SKD, etc.) all tell you if its in stock and ship as such. Botach just sucks. Always has.
>>
>>30313930
>The bigger companies with actual logistics (Brownells, Midway, SKD, etc.) all tell you if its in stock and ship as such. Botach just sucks. Always has
/n/ here
Sounds like the bikesdirect of ammo. Amazing prices on entry level stuff but fuck you over with service, delays and everything but the actual product.
>>
>>30315667
Everytime I look for deals on slickguns, I look away as soon as I see the result is from botach
>>
>>30315667
Botach sketch, at least bikesdirect tells you when your order is back ordered
>>
botach (and optics planet) are notorious for selling things they dont have in stock.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.