[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This can't be accurate.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (573 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
573 KB, 1242x2208
What does /k/ think of this absolute bullshit?

inb4 "you use Twitter, kys" I like staying in touch with friends
>>
>>30310004
>I like staying in touch with friends
kys

But seriously though, these people are talking out of their asses.
>>
>>30310004
The AR-15 was out on the civil market 1~ year prior to its adoption.
There were just as mass shootings in his time, they just called it something else and wasn't given as much attention.
>>
>>30310037
just as many*
>>
>>30310037
>they just called it something else and wasn't given as much attention

Really? Sounds like a hell of a time to be alive.
>>
>>30310004

I don't think Stoner really cared about any of his stuff being available to civs. He lived before the ban of 1986, after all, and in the 50s-60s shooting was popular with tons of people.

What I think these faggots are doing is exploiting the memory of their exemplar family member to push an agenda, like the media always does. If the Orlando Fagshoot had been commited with a 1911 or even a Single Action Army you'd an article about how John Browning or Samuel Colt ornever intended their use for civilians (IT HAS ARMY IN THE NAME! BAN IT!).
>>
>>30310004
>designer of the M16
>>
>>30310004
And he was alive when the IRA was using AR-18s
>>
>>30310054
Kind of, mostly it wasn't given as much attention as today. They just blew over like Kansas
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Hesston_shooting
and people were like, "I told you he was crazy".
Not saying that nobody called for gun control though. The idea has always been around and pushed for.
>>
>>30310004

>Stoner wouldn't like his guns used to kill innocent people
No shit, that doesn't mean he would want them banned.
>>
>>30310004

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/05/28/breaking-jim-sullivan-responds/

Here you go.
>>
>>30310189

Forgot to mention that this and OP are some of the many quotes taken out of context and conviently spliced together.
>>
File: Charles_Whitman_(1963).jpg (31 KB, 351x512) Image search: [Google]
Charles_Whitman_(1963).jpg
31 KB, 351x512
>>30310004
August 1, 1966.
Eugene Stoner was alive and well.
This fine young Marine killed 18 and injured 31.
But he used an M1 carbine and a bunch of pump-action shotguns, so it's okay.
These people are a disgrace to Eugene's legacy. But they're saving face, I guess.
>>
>>30310222
OP here, I posted what I saw. That's all.
>>
>>30310004
Im sure hed be horrified. Not that civvies have access to an AR, but that it was used. I know that people feel an immense attachment to their inventions, so that might make him sad.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.