[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm autistic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: AR10TAC18.png (146 KB, 1200x396) Image search: [Google]
AR10TAC18.png
146 KB, 1200x396
Hey /k/, my coworker believes in banning "assault" weapons, and I want to prove her wrong so I wrote a small essay on why her opinions are wrong. What should I add to link related, or is it okay?

http://pastebin.com/ALMwSQ4F
>>
John McCain: Obama is 'directly responsible' for Orlando attack

Is John McCain based again?
>>
tell them assault weapons have been since 1968
>>
>>30308906

The main point was that the 94 awb banned cosmetic features and didn't do anything to stop crime
>>
File: after-a-rainstorm.jpg (79 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
after-a-rainstorm.jpg
79 KB, 640x800
>>30308876
again implies he ever was
>>
File: image.jpg (273 KB, 727x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
273 KB, 727x1024
>>30308866
Applye infographics there as well, I got plenty
>>
Giving info has not worked for me in the past. Anyone have any appeal to emotion arguments that can outsignal the opposition?
>>
>>30308866
Instead of wasting breath, take her shooting. If she doesn't want to, then there's probably no other way you're going to persuade her.
>>
>>30309002
>Giving info has not worked for me in the past. Anyone have any appeal to emotion arguments that can outsignal the opposition?
Yes. Like I said in my previous post, take them shooting. That's the best appeal to emotion you can make.

If you don't like being behind a firearm then you're an android as far as I'm concerned.
>>
File: image.jpg (520 KB, 672x2097) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
520 KB, 672x2097
>>30308991
Each infographs have useful citations
>>
>>30309002
Take em to the range or use self defense stories from the news and famous historical civil rights figures that approved the use of modern day, semi automatic firearms
>>
>>30308866
>I want to prove her wrong
>her

Females feel with emotion rather than think with objective reasoning. You will never change her mind.
>>
>>30309002
>what about teh children?
say that shouldnt a parent be able to defend their children with a PDW from criminal and dangerous elements?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.