[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's Your Excuse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 542x484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 542x484
>Whadaya mean you can't shoot 1,000 yards with a pistol? You some kind of wimp?
https://youtu.be/jJ3XwizTqDw
>>
>>30301524
I am a terrible shot.
>>
>>30301524
The rainman of shooting.
>>
>>30301524
Ugly daughter
>>
I am not some manner of gun wizard like Grandpa Jerry.
>>
>>30302656
meh. 7/10 she is average in the looks department but gains points for top tier gun waifu. Also, it helps that you can think about Jerry while you are doing it.
>>
>Jerry calls me a wimp

S-shut up Mr. Jerry. No! I'm not crying! I've got a spent casing in my eye...
>>
>>30301524
He literally has to drive to the plate
>>
File: lClRMuU.jpg (307 KB, 2400x3000) Image search: [Google]
lClRMuU.jpg
307 KB, 2400x3000
>>30302656

+1

I'd probably lick her ass though.
>>
>>30302721
That's one sexy bird...
>>
>>30302656
Post a picture of yourself then fuckboy
>>
>>30301524
I can shoot 1000 yards with a pistol. Just give me some time and a lot of bullets and I'll hit it eventually.
>>
>>30301524
Damn. And here I was thinking that reliably hitting dinner plates at 100 yards with my Sig 2022 was impressive.
>>
>>30302656
Get a load of this faggot
>>
>>30302656

>not wanting to noodle the doodle of a carbon-copy of Jerry Miculek

What are you some kind of homosexual
>>
>>30301524
Fucking awesome.

I wish i was that good.

but than again i aint got the dosh to fire my entire 23 rounds every year.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.