[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /k/ I just went and applied/interviewed for my CHL on Wednesday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: OREGON+CHL+-+GOTAGLOCK (1).jpg (289 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
OREGON+CHL+-+GOTAGLOCK (1).jpg
289 KB, 1000x667
Hi /k/

I just went and applied/interviewed for my CHL on Wednesday here in Oregon.

Ask me anything
>>
Are you now or have you ever been a member of the Communist Party of the United States?
>>
>>30301427
Oregon requires an interview?
>>
>>30301427
Was getting caught part of your plan?
>>
>>30301427
How far out did you book the interview? I just set mine and I have to wait until fucking NOVEMBER.
>>
>>30301590
I would also like to know this. What the hell?
>>
>>30301427
What county you live in? In mine there was no interview.
>>
File: CHL.jpg (157 KB, 1006x624) Image search: [Google]
CHL.jpg
157 KB, 1006x624
>>30301590
>>30302420
Oregon does not require an interview, we are a shall-issue state. You go take a CHL class, then take your certificate of completion to the sheriff's office where they fingerprint and photograph you, and then go home and wait for your card to show up in the mail.

Also I just realized it's time to renew. Looks like I'm gonna have one of the last issued CHLs with the name of our blowhard sheriff printed on it.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2016/05/multnomah_county_sheriff_dan_s_8.html
>>
>>30301427
>>30303122
>getting fingerprinted to CCW
cuck state

(Yes, goes for AZ, TX, and most others.)
>>
File: image.jpg (214 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214 KB, 1000x750
Woohoo just got mine in washington. No classes. Fingerprints and a 4 day wait.
>>
>>30303122
Don't you have to have to character references or something like that? Do they have to be from Oregon?
>>
>>30304018
Nope, you just can't have criminal history/sex offender status/probation/restraining order, etc. Any misdemeanor convictions must be more than 4 years old. Just go pass your class and bring them the certification and you're good.
>>
>>30304574
Actually you know what, now that I think about it, I think the application form did have spots for 3 character references on it.. I can't remember if they actually contacted any of the peeps I wrote down though..
>>
>>30304588
Thanks for the info. I'm going to get mine this summer.
>>
Oregon does need character references.

I'm in Benton county and from starting the process until I got my permit was about 3.5 months. First, you need to make an appointment to turn in your paperwork, get printed, and have your picture taken. The Benton county sheriff has a mandatory 30-45 day wait time between getting fingerprinted/picture taken and having it arrive in your mailbox.

Enjoy your vague timeline, anon.
>>
File: 6481306925.jpg (377 KB, 1040x772) Image search: [Google]
6481306925.jpg
377 KB, 1040x772
Welp, I'm in.
>>
Do the character references have to be Oregon residents?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.