[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its happening boys. They're about to ban fun. https:/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1429741227069.jpg (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1429741227069.jpg
94 KB, 396x385
Its happening boys.

They're about to ban fun.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/06/15/sen-toomey-and-bloomberg-discussing-gun-control-measure-to-close-the-terror-gap/

How bad is it gonna be this time?
>>
>>30300249
I don't think it'll go through very far.

The Repubs will shoot it down and the dems will blame it on "EBIL NRA STAHPPING US"
>>
>>30300249
toomeys gonna get wrecked again.

They should just kick him out of the republican party.
>>
>implying I'm not going out without a fight
If they come I know what must be done...so if you hear in the news about a brave Kommando who died protecting his rights spread the story...
>>
>>30300249
>Frogposter doesn't understand how politics work.
Passing any form of radical gun reform would take a united congress.
>>
>>30300249

Given this is an election year you think they would try and tone it down and look at other options other than gun control. The media seems to think the idea is widely popular right now but gun sales are up and I'm sure many of them are new buyers.

Who the fuck knows. I'm tired of it. 50 people die and all Obama can do is talk about how a AR-15 walked into a bar hopped into a man's hands and shouted slurs at the gays while mowing them down with 9000 rounds in 9 seconds.
>>
>>30300249
If dead kids couldn't do it, dead fags defiantly wont. It's just a last ditch full court press effort before Trump is elected and their dreams of banning funs goes down the shitter for 8 years. So many people own ARs now voting against them will literally cost you elections/reelections, and they know this. It'll pass, just ignore the bullshit.
>>
>>30300316
>it'll pass
meaning the liberal foamer fun ban non-sense
>>
Fucking Toomey
I hope somebody good runs against him so PA can finally tell him to fuck off
>>
>>30300249
Notice that Toomey is one of the RINOs we've so long warned you about. A commie in American clothing.
>>
>>30300297
>a terrorist goes and shoots up a gay club
this is definitely going to get support from all sides
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.