[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In your opinion is it wrong to own guns just to display them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1461455363883.jpg (215 KB, 2048x1356) Image search: [Google]
1461455363883.jpg
215 KB, 2048x1356
In your opinion is it wrong to own guns just to display them in the house?
>>
Unless they're antiques, you should be proficient with every gun you own.
>>
>>30299068
It's your life. But yeah you'd be a poser.
>>
>>30299068
Is this some metaphorical firearms cuckold fetish?
>>
>>30299068
you must be confusing me with someone who cares about what others think about another man's business.
>>
>>30299068
Have fun getting robbed
>>
>>30299068
i don't see anything wrong in doing what you want with your property.
>>
It's fine, especially if they are beautiful weapons. However I personally think that, unless they are antiques, guns are meant to shoot for fun. And as other anons have said, have fun getting robbed, because even though daquanishatavius and tyrone have the combined IQ of a retarded baby seal, they know value when they see it and they WILL take your guns
>>
>>30299068
>"Oh sweet anon, you're into firearms?"
>"Heavens no, it was difficult enough touching the damned things to hang them up. I think they look pretty neat-o though. Tee hee."

In my opinion, it is pretty fucking weird to own guns with the sole intent of displaying them only. If you've shot them, and shoot other guns or even if you haven't shot the ones you hang but have other guns around too shoot, it's less weird.

But this is America, do whatever the fuck you want so long as it doesn't hurt anyone that doesn't want to hurt you.
>>
>>30299123
>Break into house
>See fucking firearms everywhere
>On the walls
>On stands
>Hanging from the ceiling
>Bolt Actions
>Shotguns
>Semi automatics
>A fucking 1' dimaeter tube with a pistol grip and a trigger
>"Uhhh, i'm gonna try the next one."

Yeah, I don't think that would be the problem here.
>>
They're called investments anon. It's like buying gold or art
>>
>>30299068
It's your gun, do with it however you want.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.