[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/meg/- Military Enlistment General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: gDOE5.png (147 KB, 265x343) Image search: [Google]
gDOE5.png
147 KB, 265x343
/meg/- Military Enlistment General

Nothing Found Edition

>Discord
https://discord.gg/0y3eBT2ji4rHI4TM
>IRC Channel
>implying anyone uses IRC
#MEG on Freenode
If you're on mobile look up AndroIRC for the app. Any questions, ask in the thread to get you set up.

Resources:

>Armyranger.com
For Ranger info, obviously.

>http://www.sealswcc.com/
SEAL/SWCC site with videos and fitness plans and a forum

>Shadowspear.com
All around SOF website. Great info and run by former/active members of every SOF unit. Mentor program. Also has forums for international SOF.

>Professionalsoldiers.com
For all Army SF info.

>http://www.corpsman.com
For Navy Corpsman info.

>http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?115180-MARSOC-Force-Recon
This is an all-inclusive thread for MARSOC/Force Recon stuff. Good site for Marines info too.

>http://www.uscg.org
For Coast Guard info. Good site, lots of vets able to answer questions.

>www.defencejobs.gov.au/
For info on the Australian Defense Force, and how you can shitpost on the world stage.

>https://www.airwarriors.com/community/
Naval Aviator forum with info on Navy OCS as well

OP template
http://pastebin.com/sb5Gv1dW

Before you ask a question, check the FAQ
http://pastebin.com/Rx0nDuga

Which branch are you enlisting/enlisted/considering?
http://strawpoll.me/6764857

Ask questions, get advice from retards on how to lie on the poly, bitch about recruiters, accuse each other of stolen valor, just keep it in this general.
>>
File: 80quzxE.jpg (445 KB, 2304x1536) Image search: [Google]
80quzxE.jpg
445 KB, 2304x1536
>>30298418
>>
>>30298418
bumping
>>
How do Nukes get assigned a command after Prototype? I'd heard that one makes a dream sheet that goes right into the shredder, but my recruiter was fairly dodgy about it.
>>
ok heres a question thats been bothering me lately

whats with the American Marching style? literally LITERALLY every country in the entire world with a Military has some type of march but the US

is it too hard to goose step or something
>>
>>30298950
Whenever I see US marching it's like walking with a serious face on
>>
How hard is it to join as a reservist? Info on any and all branches is acceptable but preferably Army.
>>
>>30299034
easy, in fact you're most likely a recruiters wet dream. Im not sure about Army but i am a USMC poolee and they are always trying to get reservists since most people go active and they have a reservist quota.
>>
anyone have a secret clearance?

my MOS requries secret but i left out a few medical issues at MEPS and lied about my drug history (said ive never touched drugs when ive actually done most of them)

Is there an interview for secret clearance or do they just check police records and your credit?
>>
>>30299140
They never interviewed me or anyone I knew.

Some people here have claimed they were... but you know how that goes.
>>
>>30299140
I would also like to know.

I've said some shit online and in person that would make people question my allegiance, however it was just ironic rhetoric.
>>
>>30299275
did you have to fill out another SF-86 for the clearance or any other additional paperwork or did you just get it through the SF-86 you enlisted with
>>
>>30299332
I was Infantry. I didn't even know I had a secret clearance until I hit the fleet and they put me in CLIC (Company Level Intelligence Cell). So they just did it automatically while in boot camp. Wasn't interviewed, neither were friends or family.

This was in 2007 and not everyone was a Facebook clown back then. To the kid worried about online stuff maybe they check that now. I'd say you're OK though.
>>
>>30299125
>in fact you're most likely a recruiters wet dream.

I bet. Main reason for joining is that for supplementary income (I know it won't be much but I need it) so I'm open to alternatives but I'd like something in the 35 series or 36b for the experience I can pickup. Would you know how selective they are?
>>
>>30299591

*is for the
>>
>>30299034
I joined on as army National Guard, they're paying for school and giving me a reason to stay in shape. The guard is awesome
>>
Reminder that if you join the submarine force there's a significant chance that at some point in your career you will get pressurized poo sprayed all over you with no warning.

Think you're safe standing watch as the helm? NOPE. Poo can come from anywhere at any time.
>>
Can anyone offer any info on Army 19D's?

Thinking about walking into the recruiter next week and singing up for this. Halp.
>>
>>30299591
call a recruiter man, im USMC so i have no clue about Army shit
>>
>>30299684
I sense some stories behind this post. Do tell
>>
>>30299125
>in fact you're most likely a recruiters wet dream
Not all of them. I mentioned this in another thread, but the one time I saw an AR recruiter, he flat out told me I wasn't right for service because I was somewhat nervous during our meeting.
>>
IF you didn't try to become a US Army Warrant Officer helicopter pilot, before attempting to enlist. Then you are an idiot.
>>
>>30299727
19 Deltas? Ae you being jovial?
>>
>>30299796
by AR did you mean air force?

air force recruiters get the cream of the crop because everyone wants that quality of life.
>>
>>30299841
Army reserve. The other guy was saying how easy it is to go reserves.
>>
>>30299772
The helm one is second hand and happened on the jimmy carter.

Most poo stories are the same and boil down to attempting to blow sans overboard (pressurizing a sanitary tank with and blowing it out of a hole in the side of the ship, which is much faster than pumping it) except the valve lineup is incorrect for some reason which results in their suddenly being a lot of poo blasting into the interior of the ship through potentially anywhere that has a connection to the plumbing system.

In that instance the poo came out of a vent just forward of the ships control panel, which sent a torrent of shit into the control room and the helm got the worst of it. It's particularly funny because the helm can't get out of the way or take his hands off the wheel, he had to sit there taking the torrent of shit and then sit there in it until relieved.
>>
>>30299967
>had to sit there taking the torrent of shit and then sit there in it until relieved
damn that's brutal. I'm looking into being a submarine et. Now I need to take this into account...
>>
>>30299385
Thanks for the info
>>
>>30300081
It's apparently much less common on Virginias, bit everyone I've ever met who has been on a 688, boomer or seawolf has at least one story of sans getting blown inboard.

We even had it happen in shipyard without anyone even attempting to pressurize a San tank. In that case the shit had been sitting in the tank for 2+ years and it went literally into a dudes face with the force of a fire hose.
>>
>>30300154
Can you tell me about bug juice. Do you ever get regular water on a ship?
>>
>>30300190
>Do you ever get regular water on a ship?
What? Of course you do. There's water fountains and shit.
>>
>>30300411
My father in law was navy. He said the water they desalinated was horrible tasting and they basically make koolaid called bug juice. Maybe that's submarines only I'm not sure. I'm not that depper btw.
>>
File: kft-208_1z.jpg (284 KB, 856x1600) Image search: [Google]
kft-208_1z.jpg
284 KB, 856x1600
>>30300455
The water from RO units is fine, in general. Sometimes it tastes like dirt if the CSes haven't cleaned the cooler properly, but water directly out of the potable water system tastes fine.

Also bug juice is just country time lemonade or gatorade.
>>
File: ESAn9YL.png (641 KB, 800x537) Image search: [Google]
ESAn9YL.png
641 KB, 800x537
How does a normal person acquire "Leadership skill" in the civilian world, to build a better OCS packet?
>>
>>30300645
Thanks. He was also in during the 80's so I'm sure tech has gotten better.
>>
>>30299140
Secret clearance is pretty low key. They'll ask you, but if you say no with a serious face then thats it. TSC/SCI will have you interviewed with a polygraph
>>
>>30300712
That makes sense, they have been gradually replacing the old steam distilling units with reverse osmosis units. I'm sure if there are even distilling units still in use actually.
>>
>>30298968
>>30298950
As a US citizen, this also bothers me.
>>
>>30300740

Most people with TS/SCI never have to get a poly.
>>
>>30300840
i didnt think people even got interviewed for secret clearances anyways
>>
/meg/ - submarine water quality general
>>
File: 378372dsbapmsqhx.png (53 KB, 275x300) Image search: [Google]
378372dsbapmsqhx.png
53 KB, 275x300
>coast guard age limit 27.

i want to join the coast guard but i'm turning 28 in a month + i couldn't get serious about it before October anyway. am i fucked? no prior service and not interested in reserve
>>
File: 1466112313430.jpg (358 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1466112313430.jpg
358 KB, 1200x800
Your opinion of the Navy?
>>
>>30300682
university clubs, volunteer experience
I've found it helps to be captain of one of those athletic things in college or collegiate sports in general are a bonus
>>
>>30302620
same opinion as every other branch, it literally all depends on the job/rate/mos you get. Life can be heaven or hell based on that.
>>
Will they completely fail your TS application if you don't pass the polygraph for whatever reason?
>>
>>30300682

Volunteer as a wildland firefighter.
You hike up and down hills with 35-75lb of gear, and dig in the dirt for 14 hours a day for 2 weeks at a time.
Depending on your crew, if you aren't a bitch and semi competent, they will put you in charge of up to 10 dudes.
>>
>>30303274
>>30302620
Get used to hearing this if you go Navy.

Choose your rate, choose your fate.
>>
>>30303451

Depends on what type of poly you failed and what for.
>>
>>30303563
Agree 100%, if you get tricked into going in undesignated god help you
>>
I already have a degree (EE) but cant find a job in the real world due to shit social skills.
I've developed them over the last 3 years working retail and now I'm in management making 25k a year, but this is a dead end career for me.
I have a small collection of firearms clearly since I'm on /k/.
I don't know, I'm just hoping someone can recommend something from relating to me, or has been in my position. I am 23, thinking of just joining 3rd infantry and getting my legs blown off. Seriously cant even afford to move out of my parents house unless every cent I earn goes towards being alive when not at work.
>>
>>30299796
Go to another recruiter. I could barely talk I was so scared the first time I went to visit mine. He was very understanding. 3 weeks later I went to MEPS. Someone will take you.
>>
>>30303650
Holy shit, other than living with my parents you are me 4 weeks ago. I'm leaving in a few months. Go for it. Don't mention your anxiety though.

Although I would recommend POG work for someone in your position. Try for intelligence if you don't mind desk work. I hear they're all autistic.
>>
>>30299727
You can pick your food in the dfac at Harmony Church, so they do have one thing over infantry. They also learn to use javelins whereas infantry just learn at4s and BDMs. Downside is that their OSUT is like 6 weeks longer than infantry and cav scouts are fucking fags.
>>
>>30303996
can I bring at least one firearm with me on the base or wherever I'm sent? I have a strong emotional attachment to my single action army.
>>
>>30304082
On most posts you're heavily restricted as far as having personal firearms. You need to have it locked up in an arms room and you need a good reason to transport it. They won't hem you up for taking it to the range, but you can't just drive around with it either.
>>
>>30304082
...Kind of. You need to check it into the armory and you'll have to get permission to take it out whenever you want to. And if the armorer decides to play with it and breaks it you are SOL. I've opted to keep my collection at my parents place until I get out or into a higher rank so I can get a place off base.
>>
>>30304127
>>30304151
;_;
Why would he play with it, its sentimental. I just enjoy fondling it, shooting it a few times and then stripping her to fondle her little pawl some more.
>>
>>30304170
99.999% of the time he won't. But he can with no repercussions.
>>
>>30304222
Okay.
how do I become the Armorer.
>>
>>30304082
Once you hit your unit, if you're in barracks you will probably have made a friend with a married guy. If he's cool and you trust him he might store at his place for you. I did it for my buddy.
>>
How hard is it to be a pilot
>>
>>30304246
Ask your recruiter.
>>
>>30304341
degree?
good testtaker?
PFT scores?
GPA?
>>
>>30299385

Ah, I have a question that I'm worried about.

I applied for an MOS with secret clearance. Did my SF-86, went to MEPS, everything is good to go. Now I'm just waiting. That was about a month ago.

I was talking to my old man about everything, and how they ask a ton of questions, and he was like 'Well remember you got that citation for pissing in the driveway?'

Fuuuuuck. That was in college (seven years ago) and I wasn't underage so I never thought anything of it. I got a disorderly conduct and open container for it. I just paid the $100 fine and never thought about it again.

I told my recruiter and he was like 'Dude, stop right there. You're prints went to the FBI and back and are completely clean. This is never going to be an issue if you just shut the fuck up. Now I'm going to pretend we never talked about this, and you keep not remembering it.'

But I'm obviously nervous. What if someday I want to get a Top Secret clearance or something? Or if they find it am I totally fucked?
>>
>>30304246
Joining the navy as a Gunner's Mate or Machinist's Mate Submarines (Weapons) will also result in you basically being an armorer.
>>
I haven't gotten a chance to take any form of the ASVAB yet and I was wondering if anyone could speak to how difficult it is.
Would it be comparable to the ACT? That's the only other major standardized test I've taken, and I got a 34 on that without studying. Is there a correlation between the two scores or is the ASVAB a different animal entirely?
>>
>>30298418
Whats the difference between Rangers and Green Beret?
>>
>>30299140
>anyone have a secret clearance?
In the AF, I think just about every job gets a secret clearance.

My question: is this different in other branches?
>>
>>30304614
Don't worry about it.

The background investigators realize people forget stuff.

Your recruiter doesn't want to make it an issue because he probably already submitted the SF-86, If you try to amend the form after it being submitted it will take another 3-6 months for it to get approved.
>>
>>30304614
Lol. You're good. By that time they aren't going to care about you drunk pissing at a party. They'll ask you stuff like if you're on drugs, etc etc.

I understand you're paranoid, but that's what it is. Follow recruiters advice.
>>
>>30304747
It's comparable to the FCAT or whatever standardized test you took in high school from the state. You'll easily max out the ASVAB.
2x+3=5 is the depth of the math questions
>>
Is it even worth enlisting as a combat MOS in the army these days?
>>
so at TSC great lakes the chief of naval personnel was visiting today.

I saw buff dudes in green camos and red berets, and some guys wearing plain black and plain white aiguilettes in their NSUs. Any idea who these personnel were?
>>
Army officer or Marine officer?
>>
FMF Corpsman, yay or nay?
>>
>>30304753

Rangers are more direct action, meaning they'll go into a hotspot and free the hostage (or pull security for the Big Boys) or assault an airstrip. Much more too, tough standards that you must maintain or they'll kick you out (released for standards). Spec ops door kickers.

Green Berets go in ahead of everyone else and establish ties with indigenous friendlies, train militias, gather Intel. Still shooters but not the same way Rangers are. Foreign language proficiency a prerequisite along with incredible fitness standards, but not as nutty as Rangers (I'm neither I've just done my homework and want to go GB).

Both are operator as hell, but my goal is Green Beret over Ranger. D-boy is my dream job, but it's everyone else who posts here's dream job too.

Haven't even enlisted yet lmao
>>
What kind of selection do muricans go through to become NCO/warrant officer (don't really know the translation but you've probably understood) ?

Just want to compare
>>
>>30305052
Who doesn't want to go Delta, at least deep down? Those guys are what we pretended to be as kids, but they're actually real.
>>
What's 13D like? Shipping to basic soon.
>>
>>30305097

My point exactly.

Guns, being in top shape with the smartest, toughest, closest-knit gang in town?

Sounds like a dream come true. One day, man, one day.
>>
>>30305223
Don't let your dreams be dreams Anon. If you want Delta hard enough, you'll get Delta. Go to /fit/, read the sticky and put it into play. Work on your aim, learn a second (or a third or fourth) language, take lessons for a martial art or two. Join up, become top of your class, serve well for a few years and get picked for tryouts. Ace those and you're in Delta Force.

The only thing stopping you, is you. Granted, I'm not a poster child for determination or grit, but I don't need to practice what I preach.
>>
>>30305307
>but I don't need to practice what I preach.
cringe
>>
>>30305078
NCO just means Non-Commissioned Officer, which is basically earned through ascension and testing. It is the ranks of E4 and up (E5 in the Air Force)
>>
>>30305307

My fiance has my back, and I know honestly the only thing holding me back is me. Ive been working out for a while, nothing special but I work hard. My body is my only obstacle, I know I have the mind for it, and I've already got a degree in the bag. My copy of Get Selected! Should be here tomorrow too, luckily.

My plan:

11B or 19D w Airborne school

Do my job well, get even more fit, throw down packet for SF after serving for a year or two, pass selection, get into an ODA, serve for as long as need be to get noticed and invited or try out for the team.

My two obstacles:

Age - I'm already 26, probably won't even get to SFAS until I'm almost 30. Will be competing with kiddies for that long tab. Can't change that.

Fitness - which I can change.

I'm going for it.

Anyone comment on my start path? Which would be better? 11b or 19d? Only reason I'm not enlisting 18x is because I'm nowhere near physically ready (I'm optimistic but not naive).

Thanks for the encouragement bud, I really do appreciate it.
>>
Are my Asvab scores gud?
GT: 100
CL: 103
CO: 109
EL: 108
FA: 109
GM: 108
MM: 110
OF: 108
SC: 107
ST: 107
>>
So I just took a slot as a 19D, how did I do? According to some people I've talked to at the local funstore who were 19Ks it should be a good 4 years, but I was looking for a second opinion.
>>
>>30298418
i got a 28 on the ASVAB

AMA
>>
>>30306700
How were you able to post here?
>>
>>30300840
Incorrect. You will receive a poly once you are read-in and need to renew.

Being eligible and actually utilizing it are two different things.
>>
>>30304761
No. Not much different. Almost every Mos or rate will come into contact with some type of classified material. Granted, there are exceptions.
>>
>>30303579
Let's say they ask "Did you lie on your enlistment forms?" and the poly goes off when I say "no". I mean, surely they would look real fucking close into my records and do a little bit of background digging, but if they don't find anything, are they likely to still deny me the TS?
>>
So what's the chance that within 4 years we will be back in a major war
>>
So since none of the sites want to give me a clear answer and I'm retarded,
If I sign up and train to be a corpsman and get sent out as a medic for some marines, what weapons would I be given to use in the field? Just a sidearm?
>>
THERE'S A POLYGRAPH

WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>30307029
Doc gets an m4. Even when I was in and had a m16 and only squad leaders and up had m4s, doc gets an M4.
>>
>>30307029
>>30307188
>>30307029
Most likely an M4 or M16. We rate the M4 but you can pick either one if you're lucky or you can be stuck with an M16 if they feel like choosing for you. We also rate the M9.
>>
>>30299140
Literally today a woman from some federal department interviewed me as a work reference for a chick who is getting some clearance. Basically they ask people you know if they have any reason to believe you harbor unamerican sentiments. Not sure if this applies to every level of clearance, this was a chick who got swooped out of college for an FBI career.
>>
>>30307376
I've heard about a lot of Corpsmen having 590s or 870s in the field, is there any truth to that?
>>
>>30298782
You rank your homeport choices from 1 to 8(iirc). Preference is given to the kids with better grades, but the overall needs of the Navy come first. If you barely graduated on time and rank san diego at the top of your dream sheet, but we're undermanned in groton, you probably won't get san diego.
>>
>>30306700
Did you dropped out of fifth grade?
>>
>>30298418
My recruiter said that i was gonna do "applicant interviews next week".
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>30300752
You can't buy better water than what comes out the RO units, those fucking things are magical.
>then you come home and hook up to shore supplied potable and it tastes like shit
>>
>>30307741
dunno but you just reminded me about an RP1 or 2 (chaplain's bodyguard/bitch) back in bootcamp that was boasting about being trained on grenade launchers and shit lol
>>
>>30307131
didnt think they'd just give you military hardware did you?
>>
>>30298418
Chair Force DEPer here. Going to sign papers today to get scheduled to take the DLAB. I got a 94 (out of 100) on the practice test but wish me luck brehs.
>>
>>30306700
HELLO SIR
HELLO ARE YOU OKAY
REMEMBER BREATHE IN, THEN OUT, THEN IN AGAIN.
>>
>>30306700
Lol i got a 94 and I was hung over. Can you actually get into any branch with a 28? Don't you need at least a 32 or something?
>>
>>30308347
The recruiting office used to say the national average was like 17, which doesn't make any sense since it's percentile based and therefore must be 50, unless maybe they were adjusting to account for every US citizen that HADN'T taken it.
>be on RAP duty
>some guy drags his highschool dropout son in to take the ASVAB
>gets a 17
I figuratively am not able to even, as it'were
>>
File: 1465913623801.jpg (393 KB, 1230x960) Image search: [Google]
1465913623801.jpg
393 KB, 1230x960
I'm considering joining the coast guard, what are the pros and cons to it other than
>Lol coast gaurd
>>
>>30308229
WHEN DO THEY DO THE POLYGRAPH

I THOUGHT IT WAS MEME
>>
File: magnum.png (2 MB, 2060x1236) Image search: [Google]
magnum.png
2 MB, 2060x1236
>>30308347
In other words, you never joined the military. What counts is your GT.
>>
Guys I'm scared the Air Force Surgeon General's office is going to reject me. I don't know what to do with my life
>>
>>30298782
Navy just ran out of money so they are stopping orders for now. People will be sitting in the fucking holding units till october
>>
>>30308387
Wait, I thought you were supposed to get your GED first before you could take the ASVAB if you were a high school dropout. I also thought that the minimums required to be able to serve in any of the branches were then bumped up by ten.
>>
>>30299591

Don't be reservist accounting.
>>
>>30299764

You're USMC poolee.
>>
>>30303996

We're not all autistic, just smarter than you.

>>30304082

If the base armorer keeps it.
>>
>>30305100

Hope you like infantry shit.
>>
>>30308880
Pros
>actually work their job a lot
>sweet ass duty stations
>great job opportunities for civvy life

Cons
>you're coast guard

Pros
>you're coast guard
>>
>>30299727
There is absolutely no reason to do 19D over 11B.

Your job is a limited version of 11B with no job opportunities.

>>30304068
Maybe only at OSUT, but you learn, train fire live rounds, use all the anti-tank, etc. weaponry as infantry.
>>
>>30310682
That's what I mean though everytime I ask about downsides everyone just says "well it's the coast guard" I know it's kinda lame but other than that I don't really see any downsides and no one says anything soooooo?
>>
>>30305572
11B over 19D of course.

And just go 18X, you can always try again if you don't get selected. Pre-SOPC and SOPC is apparently a great prep course.

OSUT will get you in decent shape, airborne you can be lazy, then you head to Bragg and get your dick smoked for a bit, then head to SOPC and work out 80 times a day and eat great, then you go to SFAS.

If you're not a person who can handle failing, and trying again. You're only going to wallow in self-pity in your time in the infantry. Very, very rarely do people come into SFAS and pass their first time, so don't let that deter you.

If you don't make it, you'll end up in an airborne infantrt battalion doing what you were gonna do anyways.
>>
>>30310777
There is no cons to being in the coast guard. Thats why I included the second pros section.

Do it man, definitely do it if you want that job.
>>
A family friend claims his nephew got such a good score on the ASVAB that he was given the choice to go to a specific college for a specific degree and become counter-intelligence. Is this story BS?
>>
>>30310903
Is his name Jack Ryan? He must of gotten the shadow recruit package.

Seriously he probably just got decent scores and an Intel MOS. They're probably just fucking up the terminology. Such as calling a MOS school a college.
>>
>>30310903
Yes, BS.

Counter intel is a time in service required MOS.

The only college the Army will send people to is West Point, also requiring to be in service.

If he has a degree, they may be trying to get him to go to OCS though.
>>
>>30298418
What's social life in the military like? Will I make good friends and fall in love?
>>
>>30311176
>fall in love
If you are a complete loser and idiot
>>30311176
>good friends
Absolutely, you are with these people constantly so you will become very close. Especially in the Navy and no that isnt a gay thing. When we deployed we were with eachother for 24hrs each day for 7 months straight.
>>
>>30310825

This is very encouraging, I'm just concerned with my fitness level, which while not awful, is still very unspectacular. Looks like I have even more info to meditate on and bring to the recruiter. Any other advice would be appreciated.
>>
>>30311176
>Make good friends and fall in love
Kek'd

Depending on where you are branch/job/orders wise, you may make some friends. You may even meet a few beautiful women, some of which may be single, but the golden rule in the military if they're married or dating is you can look but don't touch.
>>
>>30310836
I want to at least for a couple years you know, it's something to do, no idea what I actually want to do, might just stay in till I die, I don't know
>>
>>30304747
The ASVAB is the single easiest standardized test you can ever take, desu. I got a 91 overall score on it, and got a 30 on the ACT. The ASVAB is pretty different from it, it does ask some English/reading comprehension and basic arithmetic, but it also asks stuff like mechanics and basic electrical questions. Its nothing hard, like one question I got was "Which one of the following depicts a completed circuit?" And displayed diagrams of 4 different hypothetical circuits.

Only legitimate retards can fail the ASVAB, and getting 90 or higher composite basically makes you eligible for any MOS.
>>
>>30304747
It's literally designed to weed out the complete retards (IE. Bullet Sponges) From people they can count on to not be a total fuckup.

If you have any brains at all expect to score a 90+. It's not even worth studying for. If you're that worried just go find a recruiter and take a practice asvab you'll see how easy it is

also dont join the military it's shit especially if you are smart enough to score a high asvab
>>
File: image.png (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.png
17 KB, 225x225
>wanted to be marine entire life
>finally moved to USA
>green card an everything
>fucking love this country and want to repay my debt
>I'm now 27 and want to enlist before it's too late

I know I may be too old to go Infintry, even tho that's what I want.

What roles should I be looking at?? What do they need??

Any advice from marines? Did you know any guys who enlisted at 27?
>>
>>30307131
Which one? CI poly is easy.
>>
What are the main differences between a junior officer and the NCOs he'll be working with when it comes to things like duties, responsibilities, and how the others view you?
>>
File: Roeth.jpg (43 KB, 267x400) Image search: [Google]
Roeth.jpg
43 KB, 267x400
>>30299808
>deathtrap/helicopter pilot
>He didn't become an officer in the Navy/AF to fly fucking fighter jets
>>
A Navy recruiter should be able to provide good information on the NAVY SEALs right? Mainly just curious about a few things and I figure a recruiter would be a good place to start
>>
>>30311930
Do you speak a foreign language fluently? If so, we always need good linguists.
>>
>>30311999
yeah, ask to hook you up with a mentor
>>
>>30312007
Sadly no, I'm British so I didn't come with any fun language skills.

I was thinking more general support shit, armory, mechanic... I dunno... I really wanted to be Inf but I'm too damn worried I waited too long.
>>
>>30312027
Thanks friend
>>
>>30311999
>>30312027
>>30312085
Bro, if you cant ask a recruiter who could you ask? Seems kind of obvious. All i will tell you is stand your ground. Tell them from the second you walk in that office that you want seal and if you cant get it youll go army.
>>
>>30311930
It's not to late for Infantry technically. But at 27 do you want to do that to your body is the question... go pog is my advice.
>>
>>30311930
>>30312081
How does someone from the UK come to idolize American military anyway?
>>
>>30312097
Yeah some of my military friends have already told me they'll bullshit me ten ways to Tuesday. Thing is I'm about to enter my third year of college and I'm not interested in enlisting until after I graduate. I know quite a few people who got stuck enlisting during college and never graduated for one reason or another
>>
>>30312106
I've never been in fantastic shape, so I realize it'll be a fucking shock to the system. And bye bye knees ect...

But if I don't do it now, I never will. And I KNOW I'll regret that shit. I regret not doing it sooner already..

Forgive the ignorance, PoG is just ANYTHING other than Inf right?? Any particular MOS I should look at??

>>30312112
Because they are fuckin badass.
>>
>>30312145
Just do it.

Worst case scenario you end up with ruined knees and an interesting life experience.

Embrace the suck.
>>
>>30312129
If anything, go to the recruiter and get that warrior challenge shit and find a SEAL mentor in your area. I think one of those links up there has SOF mentors too. The recruiter might/will push you to enlist before graduating though but it's up to you to do that or not
>>
>>30312153
That's what I figured.

I guess my major concern is how the other Marines will view me. Joining as young as they can, how would they view some 'old' dude with a jacked up accent??

Couldn't give two shits about what they might say. I'm worried they wouldn't trust me to have their ass.
>>
>>30311116

>The only college the Army will send people to is West Point, also requiring to be in service.

100 % bullshit. There's several college programs that work with specific parts of the Army. They mostly send officers, but a hot-shit enlisted guy can go too. National Intelligence University runs one such program and might be what other anon was talking about.
>>
>>30312170
They absolutely will view you as a weirdo.

However, if you make it through all of the hurdles they have to weed out non hackers, and you keep pace with your unit, then it wouldn't matter if you were green.
>>
>>30312170
Do it bro, no regrets
>>
>>30312156Yeah that's what I need explained to me about the details etc, need to weight the pros and cons. Good thing is I know I'll be able to adjust my training and stand a decent chance. I do seven days a week 60-90 minutes workouts but It's mostly weight training. I'm slowly shifting to incorporate a lot more running and swimming. Planning to have 3 days mixed weight/calisthenic training and the remaining 4 be swimming/running.
>>
>>30312170
I was an 0311. I'm not the guy who said go for it, but he'll if you really want it go for it.

I joined at 22 and even I was called Grandpa in boot. There was a 27/28 year old French guy in my SOI. He was motto as fuck he was the guide. Younger guys will be your boss, if you can handle that no big deal.

Like I said I joined at 22 and got my back X-rayed at 26 because lower back pain. They said I had lower back arthritis, something a normal 26 year old shouldn't have. It was the damn hikes and being a SAW gunner.
>>
>>30311973

NCO - Leads from experience. Should have a solid handle on how military life works. Is expected not to fuck up and to look out for his guys. Ideally, he should be a hands-on expert in his job, but this isn't always the case.

Junior officer - Leads from his position of authority. Pretty much expected to fuck up a lot, and is judged on how well he handles those fuck-ups. Is expected to put the unit/mission/service first before his guys. Often struggles with the fact that he's not supposed to be hands-on, and needs to delegate responsibility while he learns to lead from the rear..

Being a junior officer is a relatively short period of your overall career, but it's pretty much your one and only time to interact with the day-to-day of what the military actually does.
>>
>>30312191
>>30312197
>>30312233

Thanks for the feedback.

As for back problems guy, That fuckin sucks man. I knew about knees and back issues, but athritis at 26?? Fuuuuck.

I think I'm gonna do it, last year a kid I worked with took some dude on a test drive, dude crashed, both died. 24 and fucking dead... Really lit a fire under me and got rid of the 'but what if....' Mentality.

Fuck it! No more regrets!!!

Thank you all!
>>
>>30312183
I was referring to entry. And I meant in reference to literally sending to a university for a 4 year outside a predetermined study as you referred to.
>>
>>30312523
I mixed up some things. Basically it sounds like the recruiter is saying

"Hey bro sign this contract and like 2 years later you can do CI! They turn you into james bond and they send you to super intel university!"

"Just sign this right here...whats 25B? Oh nothing bro, just like your temporary job before you go to james bond school."
>>
Does being in the reserves or national guard tie you down to one location? I'm considering joining so I can stay in shape, get some supplementary income, and help pay for college, but I'm not sure where I will be going for college yet, and I could end up on the other side of the country for school.
>>
>>30312569

You can switch units and drill at another location, but you still have to actually work all that out, and you may have to switch jobs if your current job isn't available where you want to move.

The money in the guard/reserves isn't that good and it won't actually help you stay in shape, just punish you if you don't do it yourself.

"Help with school" is a fine reason to join, but you're better off figuring out where you want to go to school first.
>>
>>30312616
Oh I'm well aware the pay is pretty abysmal, and I'm well aware mostly just supplemental income, I'm more interested in the GI Bill benefits, plus that $20,000 signing bonus for Army Reserves. I have a list of schools I know I'm applying to, it's mostly just I'm not sure which I will end up attending.

What kind of jobs would be available for me? I took the ASVAB as an excuse to get out of a pep rally last year and scored a 91 on it. Plus I'm in the top 15 of my class of 300.
>>
>eyes are too fucked for the position I applied for
>assburgers
>skipped half of school
>got fired for being shit at shitty job

Well I am fucked. Didn't have a backup plan so now I'm going to be stuck a useless NEET.
>>
>>30312715
Sell drugs anon. Sell drugs.
>>
How good is Tricare? Is it any better/worse than the benefits a normal government employee would get?
>>
>>30312814
It can be shitty sometimes but it's good in that it costs nothing out of pocket.
>>
>>30312814

It's amazing for National Guard and Reservists. It's only $49/m for a single guy. vs having to pay like $400+/m at a normal job.
>>
So I wanted to do pararescue in the air force, but I'm currently DQ'd for legal and weight reasons. Also air force recruiters are asses and harder to get a hold of as opposed to other recruiters that are actually closer to me(their offic is 45-60 mins away). Is there a similar job in the marine corps? I really want to do something like that. Ive been pushing myself to work out and be better in general to help prepare myself the last couple months. And if not that, I still kind of had my mind set on another Special forces job. Is Scout/sniper good? Ive always been out in the woods and Im a nationally ranked shooter, plus ive been reading about it and the history of it recently too.Yeah yeah I know i should get something i can use in the future but i really want to serve my country, and if not pararescue, I want to be a warrior.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 236x236
>>30313080

Why not go Coast Guard MSRT?

pic related
>>
File: image.jpg (225 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225 KB, 1000x667
>>30313186

They are pretty badass, not even a troll
>>
>>30312715
>>30312715

Move to a Marijuana legal state and start selling.

Or look up a trade program
>>
>>30313186
>>30313200
What do they do?
>>
>>30298418
Is it really difficult to get an opportunity to attend RASP once you're assigned to a unit? Should I just wait for an Option 40 contract to show up instead?
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 600x860) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 600x860
>>30313239

They are one of the few Deployable units in the USCG. they are the Maritime Security Response Team (MSRT). They are the special operations section of the coast guard. They primarily do Counter-Terrorism missions. They currently have them deployed in the Gulf of Mexico and Caribbean, as well in the Persian Gulf near Kuwait and Iraq doing ship boarding operations.
>>
>>30313186
>>30313200
>>30313239
Nevermind, google is my friend. Seems interesting.
>>
>>30305097
I bet there's a unit that's more high speed than Delta in the Army.
>>
>>30313270
Thank you
>>
>>30299385
Your recruiter fills out the paperwork, and that's why they fingerprint you at MEPS.
>>
>>30313259
I should add that I'm looking at 35M.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 450x300
>>30313281

Honestly, they would be a good route. They are less known about which personally makes it seem more interesting. And you will ALWAYS have a mission. If you're not off the coast of Iraq boarding barges smuggling weapons and enemy fighters you'll be seizing drug ships off US waters. It also would be a fantastic line up for when you retire, because you could so easily have a job with DHS waiting for you.
>>
>>30313277

not really, above Delta is CIA SOG/SAD
>>
>>30313259
>>30313297

Depending on how important being a Ranger is to you, it is probably worth waiting. It isn't easy to get your unit to support you going to RASP, especially as a FNG.
>>
>>30313500
Damn. So I hear that the slots available get filled up very quickly at the beginning of the year, so realistically my chance of getting an option 40 with 35m mos is almost nil, right?
>>
File: navigation.jpg (60 KB, 400x279) Image search: [Google]
navigation.jpg
60 KB, 400x279
>be SECF
>about to finish basic enlisted submarine school
>wanted to be ET-Radio
>got ET-Nav instead

Is there anything I can/should do about this?

Also, how do you respond when people say "Thank you for your service."?
>>
>>30313734
Im actually SECF myself and i wanna go into ET-NAV and not really anything else but whats it like? Only people ive ever talked to that were on subs were all nukes. And if they say "thankyou for your service" just dont sperg out and say anything too autistic like "i do it for the greater good"
>>
>me again.
>coast guard age limit 27.

i want to join the coast guard but i'm turning 28 in a month + i couldn't get serious about it before October anyway. am i fucked? no prior service and not interested in reserve
>>
>>30313270
>>30313307
Do these guys see action? Just curious as I never knew USCG had a Special Operations unit.
>>
>>30313819
>i wanna go into ET-NAV and not really anything else but whats it like?

I have no idea. I haven't done anything navigation related yet, since BESS just teaches us about submarine systems and history. BESS is a breeze though. None of the course material is hard, the sub base is super chill, and the galley food is pretty good.

The submariners I've met all act like navigation is the shittiest of the SECF rates.

>always working
>constantly looking at charts
>don't get to mess with squirrel shit like radio

Don't know if any of it's true or not though.
>>
>>30313270
I'm reading right now that this program is currently suspended, and has been since 2013.
>>
If u Did not Know Putting A 12 Gauge ShotGun To Ur Dick Is Not a good idea
>>
>>30313957
I've been on two boats, and out of all the coners, I really don't like the Nav-ET's. They're just genuine assholes sometimes. Only met two really good dudes in their rate.

A-gangers for the most part, always cool as fuck. Most nukes are great, Torpedomen are hit & miss also. I work with the radio guys, so they're awesome. Spent some 12 hour watches just talking to them when nothing was going on. Sonar tech are funny guys and FTs are pretty much faggots up their with NAV-ETs
>>
>>30313734
I'm in Groton right now faggit, lets meet up. OH WAIT, YOU'RE A FUCKING NUB AS BITCH. Go read the bowditch faglips.
>>
File: 4168549816.jpg (66 KB, 459x435) Image search: [Google]
4168549816.jpg
66 KB, 459x435
>>30314163
Ill prove u wrong senpai~~ ill be the nicest NAV guy in the whole service just u wait!!~~
>>
>>30314163
watch out their is a gay nav out for your asshole anon
>>
>>30314239
There was this sonar supervisor that was gay for my butthole and actually gave his phone number.
>>
>>30314210
You can be my crush-depth bitch at all times bae. :)
>>
>>30313904
I'm the guy asking about USMC.

Good to see someone else 27 looking to enlist!!

What's your backup idea if USCG say no?
>>
>>30313080

>DQ'd for legal and weight reasons

I'd kiss any special forces job good bye. The AFSOC training drop out is high as fuck because people aren't in shape. I had a coworker fall out of a tree during SERE and break his back, he got cut and said his class drop rate was 90% by the end of it. I would imagine the other branches are similar and just as intense. If you're too fat now, you'll be too fat in two months to survive the training.

They love giving the PJ/CCT/CW jobs out to people though, because they know most will drop out and they'll end up being a cop or flipping burgers, where the branch actually needs them. The legal shit plus weight was probably just too much to even give you a shot. Try another branch I guess, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. A LOT of people join trying to get those spots. Join because of school or serving your country or something, not because muh operator status.

>>30304763

This is mostly an add on to this for others, but make sure you do a good initial SF-86. My recruiter was a noob and had me bullshit a lot of it, I have to redo the entire thing during basic and lost a good amount of training time. I also did an interview with a gov civilian during tech school. This was for secret clearance for the jet I was assigned (2w111N).
>>
>>30314584
>join because of school/serving country
>not because MUH operator

While I'm joining to repay a debt. The whole reason I've idolized militery my whole life was literally everything they do seems so fucking awesome!

Not in a 'it's gonna be like CoD!' Way, just... The training, the teamwork, the job. It's fucking awesome!

Is there anything inherently wrong with joining simply to live out the life of a legit operator while serving the USA??
>>
>>30312741
>>30313228
I'm not going to be even more of a scumbag by selling poison to poor people. I think I'll just wait until my parents kick me out and then I can die on the street.
>>
>>30314163
>I really don't like the Nav-ET's. They're just genuine assholes sometimes

Do they at least seem happy though? Like, do they give off vibes that suggest their job isn't shit?

>>30314189
>I'm in Groton right now faggit
Where?
>>
>>30314732

>Weed
>Poison to poor people.

Yeah, you don't belong in the military son.
>>
>>30314008
DOG was suspended, but their specialized units still exist as MSRT and MSST. Though its important to note that for anyone joining USCG for that reason only, there's extremely limited slots.

The reason was apparently DHS and other parts of the government were afraid of the legality of national assets of their capabilities being used internationally. Like the FBI overseas and such controversy.

The usual bureaucracy stuff.
>>
So I did a very dumb thing and signed for a job I wasn't super sure about at MEPS. I got a 96 AFQT and exceeded all line score requirements for every job in the Air Force.

I signed for Munitions Systems Specialist (AMMO), and now I'm regretting it. Can I switch jobs? I would even take Open Electrical over this job right now.
>>
>>30305944
Eh.
>>
>>30315260
have you left for basic yet? If not theres stll time but it wont look good on you i can gurantee you that.
>>
>>30315375
No I still have three months before I ship. I guess I'll just ask my recruiter if he can trade my contract for an open electrical contract.
He didn't seem to against changing jobs as he was pushing me too take the DLAB and sign for crypto linguist.
>>
>>30315260
>>30315444

Worst case scenario if you'd rather be another job than be Air Force, you could hop to another branch.
>>
>>30298418
Does anyone have Experience as Electric Power Production, if how is it?
>>
>>30314691
Anyone?
>>
>>30315697
As long as you understand it's peacetime right now and that you understand it's a 10:1 bullshit:cool shit ratio.
>>
What kinds of questions do they ask you to get top secret clearance? I smoked weed 2 times a year ago and when I was a teen (16-18) and I first discovered 4chan I went through a phase of kiddy porn

I haven't touched/looked at any of that degenerate shit in years, and I was never caught.
>>
i got a 75 on the practice asvab. am i stupid? going to meps on monday. reccommend some stuff to study?
>>
>>30315951
What branch? What job/rate/mos are you going for cause 75 might be plenty high enough already.
>>30315915
If no one knows you did those things how will anyone find out?
>>
>>30315951
I got a 60-something on my practice and a 83 on the real thing. Line scores are what counts and you'll see those when you take the real thing.

You know best what you did bad at, study those things.
>>
>>30316034
I don't really know much about it, but I heard you may have to take a polygraph for TS clearance and I assumed they would ask questions about crimes during the poly. If they asked me if I had committed any crimes I'd have to say "yes" and then they'd probably ask me what crimes and I don't know what I'd do there.

I might be thinking too far into things but I figure its better safe than sorry
>>
>>30316034
>>30316044
air force. i qualify for all the jobs i want but i dont know how competive they are.
are line scores everything but afqt like electronics and mech?
>>
>>30315894
Thanks
>>
>>30316126
I cant help you man, i was navy and the job choosng is way more straight forward. Air Force is super weird from what i understand. Best of luck though.
>>30316064
>"Jerry just remember, its not a lie
>if you believe it"
>>
How seriously is fraudulent enlistment taken?

Are you actually going to get dishonorably discharged and put into military prison like they say at MEPS?
>>
Thinking of joining the air force to do osi, but I've heard the job is really shitty. Anyone in this thread that can give me some advice on it?
>>
After I wrap up this engineering degree, I'm going to commission.

I want to do billy bad ass shit, don't really want to be a POG.

Any advice? Have you met anyone like me with an engineering degree (arguably wasting their talents)
>>
>>30317045
>implying having a degree automatically means you have "talents"
>>
File: 1409954876109.jpg (13 KB, 303x349) Image search: [Google]
1409954876109.jpg
13 KB, 303x349
>>30317045
>billy bad ass shit
>as an officer
>engineering degree
>wasting their talents
>>
File: 20160615_160634.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
20160615_160634.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>30308322
I got 136 on the actual
Good luck. You'll end up.here in a few months.
>>
File: US_Navy_Commander with family.jpg (2 MB, 2302x1500) Image search: [Google]
US_Navy_Commander with family.jpg
2 MB, 2302x1500
Why are so many enlisted men/former enlisted men raising other men's kids?

Why is the "my wife's son" phenomenon so rare among the officer corps but so popular among enlisted?
>>
Well guys, here in a few hours I'm leaving on my first of many flights to my first duty station, Korea.
>>
>20
>security guard on weekends
>taking classes at tech school for sysadmin stuff
>am a big guy
Should I consider enlisting? I knew a old guy awhile back and he kept telling me it'd do me good to enlist.
>>
>>30318795
It's not that it's more popular among the enlisted, it's just that you notice it more. You spend more time with enlisted and therefore learn more about them. Also consider the facts that officers went to college and there's way more enlisted than officers.
>>
>>30319120
It's a good way to get some experience and make your resume look good. Are you going for a career in sys administration? Because there are plenty of technical jobs that are related that also give security clearences. Looks really good on a resume.
>>
>>30319128
>Are you going for a career in sys administration?
Yes.
Back when I was a lad I got eagle scout rank, do they care about that? I've heard conflicting information on it.
>>
>>30319137
It boosts you up to E2 iirc. But having college credits also does dunno the exact figures
>>
>>30316369
Discharged? Yeah. Prison? No. They just get rid of you, they don't want to spend a ton of money locking you up unless you stole shit or hurt someone.
>>
>>30319120

Military sysadmin jobs basically pay you to spend your first few months learning the same stuff they'll teach in a civilian technical college. They can also hook you up with a clearance and pay for certs. Military pays better than entry level help desk in the civilian world too.

Play your cards right and you can do your ticket monkey time in uniform, then get out and grab a decent white collar sysadmin job with a solid salary.
>>
>>30319197
>>30319243
What branch would be best? I would assume it wouldn't matter too much.
Do I just walk in to a recruiting center and take a asvab?
>>
I'm shipping off to army basic in a few weeks and i was just wondering, what advice can any of you guys offer.

I'm a Brit joining the US Army so i already know I'm going to stick out like a sore thumb.

What can i do to make myself less of a target?
>>
>>30319513
Don't be a fuck up and keep your head down. If you make it out of basic without any of the DS knowing your name, you did good.
>>
File: military seals.jpg (24 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
military seals.jpg
24 KB, 236x236
What is the most passive aggressive MOS?

What is the most passive aggressive military brand AKA which one has the most dude that act like an ex girlfriend?
>>
>>30319551
Does the phrase "don't be the first, don't be the last, and don't ever volunteer for anything" apply here?
>>
>>30319586
Coast guard
>>
>>30319291
Navy has one of the better IT schools, IMO. Air Force promotes slowly but they get out of the dorms pretty quick too. Really just take whatever branch will give you the computer job you want specifically.

If you're more security minded you might look at a cyber warfare job in the Army or Navy.
>>
>>30319059
한국어를 써?
>>
>>30319513
People will love you. We had a British guy in our flight for basic at Lackland and everyone loved him and his outgoing nature and his accent.
>>
>>30319215
It's statements like this that make me regret fessing up to ADHD.

>>30319586
>passive aggressive MOS
>passive aggressive military brand
What the fuck are you even on about?
>>
>>30320048
Passive aggressive is code for "acts like a bitch".

This phrase has been used on you for some time.
>>
>>30305944

They're meh, but your GT is decent enough to get you what you want.
>>
>>30305944
That's pretty average. Also, your asvab score only matter when you're picking an mos. As long as you meet the minimum for what you want, it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>30318795
Because officers usually either:

>marry their college girlfriend
Or
>girls dont care about badass shit, just consistent amount of decent money, officers provide that
And
>trashy golddiggers go for enlisted, secretly trashy golddiggers go for officers

Main reason though 90% of the time is officers marry their college girlfriends.
>>
>>30298418
recently graduated from navy bootcamp, im at BU a school now. if any one has some questions about RTC feel free to ask I guess
>>
File: 1435140979804.jpg (59 KB, 896x921) Image search: [Google]
1435140979804.jpg
59 KB, 896x921
>>30320378
>girlfriend
>>
>>30320788
officers are the normiest of all service members
>>
>>30320585
>BU a school
Seabee? I thought that was a dead rate with ass advancement, Why you choose that?
>>
>>30315260

I was 2w1, so I worked directly with ammo troops every day. You assemble/inspect munitions and deliver them to the flight line. There are many work centers and individual jobs you can do within ammo. But I joined to work on aircraft, not build bombs in a shed. It's still not a nonner position though. You can try retraining after a while but it's not guaranteed. Just do 4 years, don't fall for the 6 year meme like I did. Honestly if I had another chance I would pick a job that wouldn't be useless in the civilian world.
>>
>>30319619
Yes. Don't be the lazy foreigner holding the team back, don't be the foreign guy trying to put everyone else to shame.
>>
>>30319513

I did AF BMT but this probably applies to all.

>Don't wear any weird clothing, no skinny jeans or graphic t-shirts
>Have a normal shortish haircut, one long hair guy in my flight got called Samantha the entire time
>Never talk back or say shit under your breath
>Shave your face everyday and don't lie about it, can't believe the amount of guys who did this
>Before you even arrive you should know the branches rank structure, what the insignia look like, who the very top brass are (and secretary of defense, etc).

Basically keep your head down and don't stand out.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.