[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Middle East Wars General - Heart of Fallujah Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 91
File: IFV pals.png (1 MB, 855x1167) Image search: [Google]
IFV pals.png
1 MB, 855x1167
Mandic still didn't made the new thread and 5 Stars is still missing.

Early reports:

- The Great North Aleppo Ping Pong Tournament continues, as the Rebels recaptured two villages Ahmadiyah and Tell Battal, still heading towards Tall Ahmar, while ISIS regained hazal, Dudiyan and Yani Yaban. The Rebels and ISIS fighters have totally lost the control over their lifes, over there.

- On East Ghouta, according to SOHR; "SAA regain all points which lost yesterday in farms of Janath Harash & Maliha in Eastern Ghouta". The pro SAA source, Hassan, aslo commented that Rebels have "reportedly fired 'toxic materials' onto an SAA position" in East Ghouta region.

- In Latakia, reports are saying that the SAA is still advancing in the Turkmen moutains, near the Turikish border, making some gains.A wild twitter account that i never seen/used before is commenting that: "Strange things happening in Latakia, Turkish army has closed lots of army posts & moved trucks&buses used for reinforcements", "Turkmen accounts are speaking of treason from political & army officials. As a result "rebels" are mass-retreating in Latakia", "Things are getting worse for "rebels" in Latakia's Kurdish mountains: militants attempted to escape to Turkey which denied them entrance". Dunno if it is trustworthy;

https://twitter.com/FGunay1/status/743208367225716738
>>
File: turkish guns.png (2 MB, 1201x677) Image search: [Google]
turkish guns.png
2 MB, 1201x677
>>30297352
- In the Manbij area, the SDF/YPG have retaken some positions lost to ISIS in the last days, west of the city. The Manbij Militar Council also announced that the operation to storm the city itself will start in the following days.

- In the Syrian deserts that borders Iraq, reports that the Ruaf or Syaaf have hit New Syrian Army positions in al-Tanf, border cross city in rif-Damascus, killing or wounding some of their member. The NSA sources confirm this. Also on this topic, unconfirmed reports that the NSA will wage an insurgency operation against ISIS in Deir ez zor.

And to finish up; the PMU official sources, trust it or not, are saying that they have reached the Government Council building, in the centre of the city. In last days, the Iraqi forces have declared that they have been advancing inside the city from south and north. 5 Stars was covering the Fallujah battle more tham me, and I know too little of all details to give my opinion.

The image is showing Turkish army weapons captured by the PKK
>>
>>30297352
Been waiting. Free bump.

>In the Syrian deserts that borders Iraq, reports that the Ruaf or Syaaf have hit New Syrian Army positions in al-Tanf, border cross city in rif-Damascus, killing or wounding some of their member. The NSA sources confirm this. Also on this topic, unconfirmed reports that the NSA will wage an insurgency operation against ISIS in Deir ez zor.
lel
>>
File: iraqi k office.png (2 MB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
iraqi k office.png
2 MB, 720x960
Here's the link to the old thread:

http://boards.4chan.org/k/thread/30246279/middle-east-thread-post-isis-edition#top

I gonna leave now, and probably will only be back at night. Remember to contribute to the thread, even with small stuff.
>>
>>30297418
>>30297439
If Obama doesn't respond to these attacks on NSA he is a bigger coward than I thought. And for anyone saying Obama shouldn't risk war with Russia over few guys in the desert, its not about them its about principle that US responds when challenged. If you challenge US directly US will respond directly.
>>
>>30297639
He can't do anything directly.
What is he going to do? Push shit onto Russia? He can't, the russians are helping the official and recognized governmetn of the country.
Is he going to attack the government directly? He can't, because of the above reasons.

He can keep trying to prop up the rebels and that's it.
>>
>>30297681
>He can't do anything directly.
*won't*
He certainly can do something about it if he wanted to. If it was Syaaf, then I actually think they might set up to splash his jets next time. The NSA is America's last gasp with moderate rebels and they might actually defend them. Knowing Obama, probably not though.
>>
>>30297681
Sure he can, taking direct action doesn't require actively engaging anyone but can mean supplying NSA with air defense systems and making it public. Or simply bombing any one of the half a dozen Shia jihadi groups fighting in Aleppo which had previously fought US troops and which US considers terrorists.
>>
>>30297882
America downing the SyAAF while their on their own sovereign nation? Don't make me laugh.

>>30297939
That would be doable.
>>
File: Mot.jpg (117 KB, 960x926) Image search: [Google]
Mot.jpg
117 KB, 960x926
>>
File: Bjelac100.jpg (47 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Bjelac100.jpg
47 KB, 480x800
>>
>>30297681
Can't US invade Syria on the grounds of fighting terrorism?

I don't understand how the political world works, so why can't US just stomp their way?
>>
>>30298138
No, because they were not invited and they have no casus belli against Assad.
Stop being a retard, please.

>I don't understand how the political world works
Figures.

>so why can't US just stomp their way?
Because the US can't do whatever they please.
>>
>>30298138

I mean they have the capacity to do it and it is within the realm of possibility.

But theres no way the US would put boots on the ground, not after everything has gone so terribly wrong.

Why the hell SHOULD Obama intervene directly? Havent we spend enough lives and dollars into this region? ISIS doesnt represent an existential threat to us.
>>
>>30298138
There are a lot of Russians in there.

The big thing is, nobody in the US wants another war.
>>
>>30297352
They're said to be shit, but i love the look of these vehicles.
>>
Which faction in the Syrian Civil War has the best music?
>>
>>30298138
for the lassst fucking time. because syria and russia have been close allies since the fucking 80's. iraq didnt have very many friends there fore we could just roll in there, its different when countries have friends see ww1.
>>
>>30298576
well actually since the 50's but same difference
>>
>>30298576
Iraq was loosely allied with France, Germany, AND Russia. That's why those 3 bitched so loud when we invaded. Saddam was giving them oil for ignoring his crimes against humanity.
>>
File: n aleppo ping pong.jpg (301 KB, 1526x866) Image search: [Google]
n aleppo ping pong.jpg
301 KB, 1526x866
>>30297352
newest north aleppo map, along with reports of fighting between the fsa and isis in braghida.

here is a video of some of that ghouta fighting, the group is al-Rahman Legion, a jihadi fsa group who didnt join, and fight with Jaysh al-Islam and al nusra
https://youtu.be/Lu6NbzT94vQ

the reports of latakia kicking up are true true though idk to what if any extent that turkey closed its borders.

thats pretty much all thats going on, the ghouta chemical attack was supposedly some type of nerve gas launched with some homemade arty.
>>
File: fallujah.jpg (546 KB, 1849x1283) Image search: [Google]
fallujah.jpg
546 KB, 1849x1283
>>30298818
also the iraqi's are claiming all kinds of madness, considering their track record for bullshitting i wont believe this until i start seeing some proof. then there is some claims that there is shia on sunni genocide going on, not really surprising that the reports are theyre killing all the men.

here is the map of claimed iraqi gains, thats all i got
>>
>>30298622
the key word there is loosely, syria is very close to russia, it pretty much only gained importance with russians waning influence in the world. not to mention irans interests and ability to throw its weight around
>>
>>30298518
SAA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWWOmNIS38U
>>
>>30298926
i think russia foresaw a more heavily involved west before west did, which is one of the reasons they put special forces on the ground, giving the saa some modern equipment and then the massive air campaign and the deployment of s400 missles as a pretty big fuck you, stay out of here to the west. granted a large part of that was also assad was losing ground.
>>
File: abu hajaars driver.jpg (31 KB, 412x506) Image search: [Google]
abu hajaars driver.jpg
31 KB, 412x506
>>30297352
im out till later dont let this thread die
>>
File: sirnak.jpg (89 KB, 907x485) Image search: [Google]
sirnak.jpg
89 KB, 907x485
>>30297352
+++ROACH NEWS+++

Meanwhile in Turkey: PKK's armed wing HPG still fighting in the mountains, leaving the Turkish military without any progress in retaking the mountain areas in Van and Dersim.

Turkroaches do what they do best, and continue their war against the civilians and armed youths in the cities. Recently, Turkish artillery and airforce gloriously conquered another city - after Nusaybin and Cizîra have been liberated into pieces, the Turkish siege of Şırnak is over. The civilian death toll is reported to have reached over 1000. According to independet human rights organizations - the Turkish government still hasn't admitted even just a single collateral damage. They say, every single person killed by the Turkish army was a terrorist. They also say, the Turkish military doesn't destroy civilian property, and takes a lot of care in finding their targets.

Some might have seen the pictures from just liberated Nusaybin and Cizîra, worse than fucking Aleppo. Here's a picture from this week, taken in Şırnak. 2 armored vehicles of the Turkish military in the liberated city.

There's reports of refugees fleeing from Turkey into Syria, where they find shelter in the Kurdish controlled areas of Rojava.
>>
>>30299085
Nice propaganda commie. You lost get over it. They rolled you over. I'm having a healthy business with the Turks so stop shooting at my partners trucks you pricks. Unlike you gorillas at least they can make a phone call.
>>
>>30298345
>ISIS doesnt represent an existential threat to us.

Are you shitting me? Prodding a large opposing military power to fight them is exactly what they exist for. The US is perfect to them because it's the quintessential candidate for an Islamic version of a powerful Antichrist army that they believe will beat down the Islamic State enough to bring forth the Islamic end times. IS supporters are holding on to dogmatic delusions, but it'll be enough for them rally lone wolves and cells to stir shit up in the US if they still don't get the attention they want.

Europe's military is too weak to extend to the Mideast, and any UN-led force would be a joke. What does that leave them with? Russia? China?
>>
>>30299085
wow the turks are going full ork on the kurdish cities, before this devolves into useless turk posting does anyone have a good run down on why theyre cracking down now?? there has been trouble going on for years it hasnt seemed to escalate much until now. its this because the kurds are trying to take north aleppo? that cant be all of it
>>
File: US SF with YPG patch.jpg (34 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
US SF with YPG patch.jpg
34 KB, 534x401
>>30299254
>you lost
>they rolled you over

If you'd be intelligent enough to actually read and understand, you'd know that the war didn't even start yet. The Turks are fighting children and elders in the cities. Outside the cities, where the mainforce of the PKK is fighting, especially in the mountains, the Turks haven't achieved shit. It's not like that shit is new, it's happening since 40 years. Why don't you take a look at >>30297418, what do you think how they got hands on those weapons. How about you actually read some shit on Turkey, the PKK and the actual situation, before starting to shitpost. You can shill about the Kurds having lost and being rolled over when the Turkish military finally suceeds in the mountains, and smashes the PKK. But they couldn't do that in since 1978, and they won't be able to do it now. Fucking Turkroach scum.

>>30299487
Since 2003, Erdogan and the PKK were in peace talks. The situation changed when the Kurds founded a parlamentarial party, the HDP. They got 10% in 2015, and Erdogan's AKP lost the absolute majority. Without it, they couldn't change the constitution like they wanted. So they ended the peacetalks in July 2015, and had a new vote in November. They are starting this revenge war on civilians, to bring the people away from the HDP. But actually, they are just doing what every Turkish government did before them: killing civilians, destroying everything. And by that, producing thousands of new recruits and sympathizers for the PKK. Just like every other war against a national Guerilla, this war will only end if Turkey is open to a political solution.
>>
how do you guys know all this shit?
>>
File: this kills the roach.jpg (158 KB, 1261x639) Image search: [Google]
this kills the roach.jpg
158 KB, 1261x639
>>30299254
>Turkey bombs it's own cities to dust
>somehow winning
well seems to me like the Kurds did the right phone call in Moscow
>>
File: IMG_4472.jpg (129 KB, 1105x799) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4472.jpg
129 KB, 1105x799
>>30299577
thanks for the run down. war is just an extension of politics so no surprise there.
>>
File: IMG_4434.jpg (80 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4434.jpg
80 KB, 960x720
>>30299609
lurk more and youll start knowing where to look, what to read about and start forming opinions of your own. then you can pick a side and shit post about them like the rest of ups. just dont turn into someone who /pol/s up the place
>>
>>30299294
Stop with the end of the world shit. They are not afraid of the end of the world but they are not a suicide cult. They were building a state, inviting jihadists and radicals to come join them and leave decadent west. They wanted to build their Islamic state from Atlantic to Indus and didn't give a shit about Europe or US until west got involved, all their executions and hard speech were aimed at western radicals. Had west stayed out they would have attracted every fucking radical in the west, instead now they are calling those same radicals to attack targets in the west. They were a bigger threat to Iran, GCC, Maghreb governments, India, Central Asians republics, Russia, China, Israel and Turkey than they were to US.
>>
>>30299577
I've making business with Turks for the last 12 years. I've been there god knows how many times. Do you think "I" don't know anything? I've been to some of those places diyarbakir and tunceli. I've partners there we are in logistics business I literally employed local Kurds. Only thing they care about is muh rights left and right. They are lazy skip their duties and violently demand full payment. One of my employer stole a loaded truck and fled bitch costed me thousands ffs. Serbs was better than Kurds only Albanians are that bad. Look pal I don't who you are you don't know me but as third person from outside who went there I can say neither turks are the evil dudes like you claim or the kurds are the heroes both side is fucked up and flawed. As someone who has a family to feed all I care is my money and kurds are not helping it. Also hell this country is hot two more days to go.
>>
>>30299577
Bullshit, Erdogan didn't start the war. PKK executing cops did. 2015 elections were oppositions to lose and they lost. Had CHP, HDP and MHP managed to agree on a coalition after first election AKP would be out but they didn't. HDP got into the parliament with tactical voting by liberal CHP voters in the west. Now both CHP and MHP are losing nationalist voters to AKP and HDP is losing the liberal Turks. By the next election both MHP and HDP will go under census. PKK over estimated its hand. The Turkish army will level every Kurdish city in eastern Turkey and as you say PKK will remain the the mountains fighting village guards and taking potshots at Turkish army. And PKK pretty much ended any chance for a peaceful solution. Erdogan was the most pro Kurdish Turkish politician since Mehmed V. And all he got for it was cities full of militias. The only hope Kurds have is that someone bigger forces Turkey to comply but there is no one like that. EU is to disunited to present a strong front on anything and US needs Turkey far more than it needs a land locked, underdeveloped Kurdish state, surrounded by enemies.
>>
>>30299938
>PKK executing cops did

Not really. Suruc did. And the aftermath, the tension it created, the suspicions that were made. And those cops weren't executed directly by PKK, they were shot by YDG-H fighters. PKK affiliated of course, but only a fool would believe the PKK would really have had an interest in starting another war with Turkey. YDG-H did stuff like that before, and got in trouble with the PKK. Like their revolt in Cizre, in 2011 i think. They started setting up the militias, and the PKK did everything they could to stop them. In the end, a direct order from Öcalan to stop the violence ended that revolt. The war untill 2003 cost more than 30.000 Kurdish lifes. Abdullah Öcalan critized the Bayik and Karaylan for even reacting to the Turkish attacks. The only one really taking advantage of the conflict since July '07 is Erdogan.

Oh, and by the way. The PKK gave up the idea of a Kurdish state 2003. They officially changed their program, they want autonomy on a communal level. Personally, i started having interest in the PKK and supporting them, since i read about their change of paradigma in the last years. I really think their idea of federalism is something. They don't want secession, they want autonomy. In Turkey, and in Syria.

Like i said, that war will never end. No guerilla war has ever been ended by force, except the war on Sri Lanka. And that only happened because the Tamil tigers transformed it from a guerilla war into a conventional one, and gave up many defences. There will be more and more people dying, but Turkey will never manage to smash the PKK.

Personally, i think the situation in Turkey will get worse. Not only because of the Kurds, but because of the Islamists, the fascists, the communists, and the kemalists all together. Today, it's the war against PKK in the mountains and the rural areas. And the government's war against their own people in the cities. There will be a full grown civil war within the next years.
>>
>>30298622
No, no it was not. Saddam was buying arms from them, but they were not allied by any real definition. (Also, the French and Gemrans msotly bitched because they correctly assumed that it would turn into a goddamn clusterfuck.)
>>
>>30299791
How hard is it to understand? They're disciples of Wahhabi Quran teachings, which is built around war and the apocalypse that follows. To them peace is just a means to an warring end.

This "nation building" would be part of their military buildup to wage war on all who don't submit to the will of Allah. And what's to say they won't extend beyond western Eurasia? They're obsessed with a heavenly afterlife; mix in their human taste for conquest, and they'll be willing spread as far and wide as possible, stir hives, even ravage lands if it means they can be martyred to Paradise.
>>
>>30299791
>They wanted to build their Islamic state from Atlantic to Indus and didn't give a shit about Europe or US until west got involved, all their executions and hard speech were aimed at western radicals.

What the fuck planet are you on? IS has been fighting with the US since their inception. They were fighting back in the Iraq occupation and have expressed their hate for them since day one. They have been calling for attacks on them for just as long. They're perverse view of their religion prevents them from liking anybody, even condemning countless other Islamic factions. Their 'end of the world shit' is regarding their constant rhetoric of the supposed coming battle in Dabiq, it has a very real basis in their 'reality'.
>>
>>30297639
The die is already cast.
>>
File: 1459743384805.jpg (96 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1459743384805.jpg
96 KB, 400x400
>>30298130
whitewalkers in Syria?
>>
File: rifle.png (1 MB, 799x530) Image search: [Google]
rifle.png
1 MB, 799x530
Back with some minor updates:

- Jaf launched yet another attack in south Aleppo to catch Khalasah, they said that this time they got the village for sure, but is better wait till tomorrow news for confirmation. Up a little in the same area, Nusra repelled another Shia militia assault against Maarata, some dead shia and at least one prisoner;

https://twitter.com/FShaami/status/743388647706214400

- Ongoing clashes between the SAA and Rebels in south Hama, as Ivan says that the SAA took a Power/Army Station between Mabujah and Salba.

Aside from what was already reported by this anon >>30298818 everything is pretty much the same. New reports on the NSA being bombed by the Ruaf sugest that 4 Ruaf airstrikes killed 2 NSA members and wounded 10. The pro SAA sources are claiming that the latest reports of clashes near the Panorama checkpoint in Deirz are bullshit. And now, Conflict News also reported the supossed infight between SAA and Hezbollah, but this is based in a article of the Jerusalem Post;

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Controversy-over-military-strategy-reportedly-ignites-fight-between-Assad-forces-and-Hezbollah-456905

Someone know what rifle is this one in the photo? I cant identify it.
>>
File: SDFJ.png (1 MB, 789x532) Image search: [Google]
SDFJ.png
1 MB, 789x532
>>30301497
More photos of the Self Defence Forces of Rojava, training in Afrin with this rifle.
>>
>>30301497
That's a Lee-Enfield
>>
File: SDFJ Grorius NIPON style.png (2 MB, 797x941) Image search: [Google]
SDFJ Grorius NIPON style.png
2 MB, 797x941
>>30301526
>>
File: Blindicide.png (516 KB, 405x719) Image search: [Google]
Blindicide.png
516 KB, 405x719
>>30301543
Thanks anon, here's a Nigerian soldier with a Belgian Blindicide, for you.
>>
>>30301497
>Someone know what rifle is this one in the photo? I cant identify it.
>>30301543

Looks like a mas 36 to me...?
>>
Is the recent actions by Turkey any indication that their support for the rebels is waning?

Do they intend to reapproach the syrian government in hopes of fucking over the kurds?
>>
File: ClFfv_JWYAAgr79.jpg:large.jpg (71 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
ClFfv_JWYAAgr79.jpg:large.jpg
71 KB, 960x640
New Syrian Army with a XM2010 w/ Thermal clip on sight
>>
File: MAS_Modèle_36.jpg (234 KB, 1128x511) Image search: [Google]
MAS_Modèle_36.jpg
234 KB, 1128x511
>>30301702
>mas 36
Now that you said it, yep, it really seem so. Thanks anon.
>>
>>30301785
That guy's probably not here anymore.
Does anyone have the killcount?
>>
>>30301821
Only estimate till now and still unconfirmed: 2 guys killed and 10 wounded.
>>
>>30301856
So, besides the political shitstorm, it was nothing.
>>
>>30298138
From the International law pov they can't, they need a vote at the UN, ect. But they never cared about that (cf irak, operation just cause, ect.).
>>
>>30301861
Pretty much, and the political shitstorm is also not that big, either. Its not like its the first time the Ruaf bombed a US backed Rebel group.

What really bothers me its why they did it? The NSA is quite politically irrelevant, they also, indirectly, help the SAA in Homs, Palmyra and Damascus, as they raid ISIS positions and supply lines between Syria and Iraq.

The Ruaf should also be more busy with other areas and situations, to go cluster bomb a bunch of guys playing special force in the middle of the desert.
>>
>>30302041
Warning to Jordan maybe?
>>
>>30301543
That's a mas 36
>>
>>30302303
No, that's a kurd. Weapon of turkish mass destruction
>>
>>30302303
>Is that a MAS 36

/k/ circa 1940
>>
Night bump
>>
>>30298130
What the fuck? Al-Pilsbury Al-Doughboy?
>>
>>30302073
And to the CIA, this is most likely it.
>>
Is it true the SAA is using "firehose bombs" now to drop on civ areas? I suspect this might just be another retarded atrocity propaganda story
>>
>>30298130
>Argentinean jihadi meets Allah
>>
>>30298622
>>30300408
You're both half-wrong.

Saddam wasn't allied with any Western nation, he just bought off the politicians and powerful people. Chirac, in particular, was discovered to have gotten a pile of money to look the other way (plus, he was incentivized to prevent an invasion because the evidence of the bribery would eventually leak out, which is exactly what happened.
>>
>>30305167
Kek
>>
>>30302073
Jordan has been pretty inert in this war other than making sure fuckery doesn't go down on their border and funding the southern front which hasn't done anything for atleast a year
>>
>>30301526
>>30301562
>>30301813
Are they desperate enough to really use
mas 36's? Where would they even be picking up ammo for them? Though considering 7.92x33 is floating around down there I guess anything is possible
>>
>>30305558

Well they are just self defense forces. Civillian militias don't need much more than basic marksmanship. They already know the territory as well as having communication with their neighbors. What more could you ask for?
>>
>>30305558
This is for the Efrîn canton, which is isolated from the rest of the PYD YPG territory, so they gotta make due with what little they've got, they don't get crates of western weapons because unlike the rest of the Kurdish controlled territory they aren't surrounded by IS, but by "moderate rebels" funded by the Turkey , Who'll raise hell if the US armed and trained them as they do with the other cantons.
>>
>>30297352
Where the fuck did they get an AAV turret?
>>
>>30305766
Most likely the USMC left a few depots behind in Iraq and they let the Kurds take what they want. That or they salvaged it from immobilized vehicles the US abandoned
>>
>>30305766
>>30305804
im pretty sure thats a cadillac gauge commando, which had those turrets and which we pulled out of storage from fuck knows where and gave to our good iraqi friends
>>
>>30305743
i now want fire fight footage of these guys taking on fsa with ak's and such. that would officially the most surreal thing ever
>>
>>30305766
M1117's come with them
>>
>>30306055
yeah thats an upgraded cadillac gauge commando, did we retire those or do we still use them??
>>
>>30300697
>>30304041

Pallor mortis only ever happens to paleskins. Money's on this fellow being North Caucasian or Balkan in origin.
>>
>>30307475
He looks Chechen-y/Dagestan-y to me.
>>
File: 1452814901001.jpg (86 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1452814901001.jpg
86 KB, 640x640
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/16/politics/state-department-syria/
>>
>>30307816
Israel already bombed Assad troops few times, and Russians didn't even say anything about it. So I pretty sure US will start bombing Assad acter ISIS flee from Al Raqqa.
>>
iraq forces retake Fallujah government compound: commanders
>https://twitter.com/AFP/status/743723962857717760
>>
>>30297639

>If you challenge US directly US will respond directly.

>If you challenge US armed 3rd world militias operating illegally within your own borders US will respond directly.
>>
File: iron frog.png (1 MB, 1159x761) Image search: [Google]
iron frog.png
1 MB, 1159x761
Early reports of the day:

- In Latakia, after JaN counter attacked, the Rebels have retaken Kalaz and Ayn Issa as well as several other positions, while the SAA also withdraw from al-Shahrorah and Burj al-Hayat. This according to pro SAA source.

-In the Aleppo region, Rebels are showing proofs that they indeed have captured Khalasah, south Aleppo, they also reported that a IRGC commander, one of the responsible for the Afghan units, was killed in action.

There is also a reports, from pro Rebel source, that another Russian soldier was killed around Aleppo. Still need confirmation, as it seems based in nothing.

In the SAA vs Rebel front of North Aleppo, it seems that the SAA and allies tried another failed assault against the Malah farms, the Ruaf is bombing the general area at this moment. The Castillo road is also being targeted by the Ruaf, while Rebels and the Sheick Maqsood YPG fighters are clashing.

In the ISIS vs Rebels North Aleppo front, ISIS retook again Tall Battal, while pro Rebel sources claim Tilalayn. The ride never ends.

From Iraq, Conflict News and other sources are also reporting the recent gains that the Iraq Army and PMU claimed in the center of Fallujah;

http://www.conflict-news.com/articles/central-fallujah-recaptured-from-isis-by-iraqi-forces
>>
Da'ish fighters, captured by SDF/YPG around the siege of Manbij/Mênbic.

Looks like glam metal is still a thing among ISIS ranks.
>>
>>30308523
>another SAA assault repelled in North Aleppo
Are they really trying to take those farms? I mean, after so much failed attacks, wouldn't it be more probable that the goal here is simply to fix rebel forces.
>>
>>30308687
What a fitting shirt to dress the guy in the left with.
>>
>>30301662
>Blindicide

best name for a weapon, kills only the blind
>>
>>30308687
>Mênbic
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's not a kurdish town, stop giving kurdish names to shit that doesn't belong to you.
>>
>>30308729
>wouldn't it be more probable that the goal here is simply to fix rebel forces

It's too much effort and manpower waste to be something like that. Also, it if was meant to be a "sponge" to contain Rebel forces, it should exist a more visible meaning for it, I mean, some kind of front where the SAA is trying to advance while the possible enemy reserves are occupied in North Aleppo.

There's South Aleppo, but the Shia militias counter attacks there a too weak and sporadic to be considered.
>>
>>30305167
>Argentineans
>White
>>
File: turkposting.gif (639 KB, 765x759) Image search: [Google]
turkposting.gif
639 KB, 765x759
>>30309035
Almost every city in Northern Syria has an Assyrian, Kurdish, Arabic and Turkish name, stupid. It's called history.
>>
>>30299613
That Wojak lacks a big bushy unibrow, a bulby nose, and a ridiculous large droopingmoustache
>>
File: cluster shell.jpg (81 KB, 700x411) Image search: [Google]
cluster shell.jpg
81 KB, 700x411
>>30297352
+++ROACH NEWS+++

Turkey has reportedly used cluster bombs in the bombings of civilian areas in Şırnak and Yüksekova recently. Cluster bombs are outlawed by UN and over 100 nations, not including the US. Arguable, of course. Turkey is the first NATO member to ever have used them against their own people and cities, tho.
>>
>>30305466
Ok Russiaboos. Why is the Ruaf bombing the Southern Front and NSA in the last 2 days? The SF hasn't fought the regime in many months. They just tangle with ISIS occasionally. The NSA has ONLY fought ISIS since its inception. I could see Assad sending a strike or 2 as a (retarded) show of force. But it doesn't make much sense for Russia to do this. Certainly not from a military perspective, and I don't think it's gonna scare America or Jordan much either. It just doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>30309461
Just ignore him. He's just an Erdogan bootlicker
>>
File: Rusi.jpg (87 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Rusi.jpg
87 KB, 600x600
>>30309970

>doesn't make much sense for Russia to do this

Stay away from Rif Dimashq sunni jihadi scum.
>>
>>30309970
ISIS is starting to crumble, so the NSA raids are of relative unimportance for the Russians.
However, if they wipe them out, they wipe out the last puppet group that the Americans can fund without much risk of them going full radical islam.
So when ISIS is finally done with, it will be more difficult for the Americans to weigh on the following events and Russia will feel less threatened. It's seems the only logical explanation to me.
>>
>>30309497
>Cluster bombs are outlawed by UN
pretty sure the US used them in Iraq 1.0. I thought it was cluster deployed mines that are against the treaty?
>>
File: vbied.jpg (36 KB, 568x320) Image search: [Google]
vbied.jpg
36 KB, 568x320
>>30297352

This is an ISIS VBIED, seized by SDF/YPG troops.

ISIS is using these armored vehicles to drive straight towards YPG positions, without even attempting to do it in stealth. They just drive through the desert in full speed, the vehicles can only be stopped by a good aimed RPG or higher caliber weapons.
>>
File: ied.jpg (27 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
ied.jpg
27 KB, 600x338
>>30310883
Lol dude, did you stop reading after UN? The sentence ended saying that it does not include the US, they're still using them. But IIRC, they're starting to smaller their staches, and stopped the wide spread use of clusters.

And no, it's about both cluster bomblets and bombs

>>30310900

VBIED 2/2

Backside of the improvised armored truck
>>
>>30309970
Why not?
>>
>>30310715
Why would you waste resources fighting people that aren't fighting you? There are plenty of actual fronts that could use the air cover. A few light bombings of the Jordanian border and Deraa just pisses everyone off and accomplishes little to help the regime. A couple of airstrikes isn't going to significantly hurt any faction. It just hinders any future negotiations, which Putin himself said today, would be necessary to end the war. So why bomb some of the only people you may be able to eventually negotiate with?
>>
>>30310074
>sunni jihad scum
>posts Kadyrov

the irony :^)
>>
>>30312024
i think that was his point
>>
>>30309497
>Cluster bombs are outlawed by UN and over 100 nations

The fact that America, Russia and China have not signed tells you how irrelevant that voluntary feel good treaty is.
>>
File: khal and zaytan.png (3 MB, 1200x1012) Image search: [Google]
khal and zaytan.png
3 MB, 1200x1012
Nothing much have really changed since early today, but now the islamic Rebels have officially claimed Khalasah and Zitan, what also make them targeting Birnah. Needless to say, Ruaf is throwing everything into the Rebels over there, right now.

There is also the report that one Hezbollah commander was killed in South Aleppo.

Two SAA ammo depots have been reported was destroyed by the Rebels, one in South Aleppo and one in Latakia.

Sham also sent aid for the Rebels in upper North Aleppo, the pingpong against ISIS, in the form of some tanks and BMP's:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMuc2YufDl0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RLTPgTzOwI

-In Deir ez Zor, ISIS claims the capture of 5 SAA positions near theTulaylah checkpoint, 4 SAA soldiers captured as well as two bulldozers, one T-72 and one 23mm captured.

ISIS also joined in in the NSA hunting season, claiming 6 NSA fighters killed in a ambush near the Jordanian border.

In the Manbij front, there is various sketchy reports, like ISIS sending Arabs tribes leader to talk with SDF, asking to open a safe road from MAnbij, and not arrest ISIS families on the way out. There is also reports that ISIS is conscripting arabs from the region, like from Al bab, to sent them to fight in Manbij, and ISIS killing kurdish civilians from their controled areas, as those kurdish civilians seem to have started partisan operations.

To finish, here's a new video from your old good friend, the sneaky 1st Coastal Division T55 tank from the Latakia mountains ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B7Yf9wS4Yk
Incredible how the Ruaf or Syaaf didn't had destroyed him yet.
>>
>>30314122
>ISIS sending Arabs tribes leader to talk with SDF, asking to open a safe road from MAnbij, and not arrest ISIS families on the way out
>ISIS actually using diplomacy on their enemy

What an unthinkable thing that would be. Then again ISIS has a habit of using any card in their hand whenever they see fit. They may think that just because the SDF has Arabs in its ranks, they may get some leniency to escape. It would be the dumbest thing on the SDF's part to capitulate to these demands.
>>
>>30305592
Discipline and leadership?
>>
File: 0835am.jpg (26 KB, 233x380) Image search: [Google]
0835am.jpg
26 KB, 233x380
>>30298389
>The big thing is, nobody in the US wants another war.
The populace doesn't want another war. The military doesn't want another war, or at least they don't want this war.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-22/seymour-hersh-bombshell-us-military-shared-intelligence-assad-defiance-obama-cia

But a lot of big players in the US Government are pushing for this war. State and CIA are the biggest culprits based on what is publicly known.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/in-memo-us-diplomats-urge-more-aggressive-stance-on-syria/2016/06/16/ff30596a-3431-11e6-8758-d58e76e11b12_story.html
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/10/seymour-hershs-news-report-banned-in-u-s-is-finally-confirmed-in-turkey.html

Did you ever imagine you'd see a day when the US Military is trying to stop the Civilian government from instigating a war?
>>
>>30315320
>They may think that just because the SDF has Arabs in its ranks, they may get some leniency to escape. It would be the dumbest thing on the SDF's part to capitulate to these demands.
>It would be the dumbest thing on the SDF's part to capitulate to these demands.
Then that is exactly what SDF will do. Don't make the mistake of thinking that being smarter than Arabs means you aren't stupid.
>>
>>30298254
he was asking a question, no need to be a dick about it bro.
>>
>>30314122
Gotta love them T-55s. Somehow, they remain viable, even if they're a 60+ year old design
>>
>>30315320
ISIS thinking civilians are good targets but begging for their families, just makes me hate them even more. Fucking bunch of faggots.
>>
File: M5359 Praga.png (668 KB, 960x539) Image search: [Google]
M5359 Praga.png
668 KB, 960x539
>>30315320
>>30315585
It's very possible that, if this reports is true, the SDF/YPG would somehow accept it, as they always try to portrait themselves as the more merciful faction of Syria, treating their wounded POWs and generally treating them as humane as possible.

(this last statement is how kurdish propaganda portrait themselves and the real product may or may not present those qualities)

>>30315690
Truth.

Here's something rare, a Czechoslovakian M53/59 Praga that was put back in service in the Iraqi army.
>>
>>30315585
I don't think the PYD would let them though.
>>
Anyone else getting confirmed news on the SDF starting their push into the Manbij?
>>
File: ypg at church.jpg (113 KB, 678x381) Image search: [Google]
ypg at church.jpg
113 KB, 678x381
>>30315809
I'm in touch with a few volunteers, who fought/still fight in Syria. I heard different stories, but overall, it seems to be true. There's official YPG guidelines, saying it is forbidden to kill or torture prisoners, kill or torture animals, misstreat civilians, loot, stuff like that. That's actually stuff that happens on a regular basis in every militia war.
But it seems to a question of what the particular platoon commanders think, as YPG is very decentral organized. Some volunteers tell stories about commanders who just don't give a fuck about anything, and look away if people act against the rules. But most of them seem to act as they are ordererd to, and as their ideology tells them. I heard reports tho, about looting, and misstreating prisoners. Also, untill 2014, the Kurds in Syria were in a different position. They had no air support, and ISIS was very strong. They were pushed back all the time. Rumors say, prisoners of war have often been shot in those times, as there were no ressources to make sure they don't return to ISIS and keep fighting. Today, shooting prisoners may result in a life long sentence by the newly established popular courts. And just a few days ago, 2 YPG fighters got 1,5 years in prison for "heavy" looting.

tl;dr - overall, YPG really acts more merciful by concept, but there's exceptions.
>>
>>30312314
I didn't judge about the treaty, that was just for information. But i think the more relevant part is that Turkey is using the clusters to bomb it's own cities.
>>
File: now with more birnah.png (3 MB, 1200x1012) Image search: [Google]
now with more birnah.png
3 MB, 1200x1012
>>30318612
There was a few reports that the SDF attacked the western entrance of Manbij and one reports saying that they took the Al Bassel National hospital, the later one sounds very unlikely. Still no proof or whatsoever.

There some few things to report; first, from south Aleppo; Birnah is now also claimed as captured by the Rebels.

Lots of photos of ammo and equipment captured in the villages, and lots of dead shia militias.

In Homs, the SAA pulled off from the outskirts of the T3 station and the Arak gas field, as they are under ISIS heavy barrage. It also seems that despite a number of reports, the SAA never hold the T3 station.

A ISIS attack was also repelled in Qaryatain.

The SAA is also re deploying some units, again; some units of the Tiger Forces are going to Al Ghab, while some units of the Desert Hawks are going back to Latakia.

There is also a great number of rumors saying that Hezbollah will lead a operation on Deir ez Zor. They even saying that Hezbollah already set up a brigade HQ in Deir Ezzor city's prison.

In Iraq, as the PMU are still trying to clean Fallujah, the Iraqi Army and his special forces launched a operation to take al-Shirqat.
>>
>>30318801
Still, compared to other factions, they still seem to be the more merciful of them.

I remember one anon from some thread ago who was a volunteer over there, talking about the some YPG members looting arab houses and taking a shit on their rooms.

Its normal to have fighters breaking some rules, even conventional armies can fully maintain them all the time, the problem is that I read some much kurdish twitter sources that I ended full with their pedantic propagandistic way that they portrait themselves.
>>
File: oops.png (148 KB, 812x393) Image search: [Google]
oops.png
148 KB, 812x393
>>30318913
>even conventional armies cant fully maintain them all the time

Also, this piece from CNN news site, US really tried to do something about Russia bombing the NSA.
>>
>>30318887
Where, when? Photos or videos?
>>
File: yüksekova.jpg (128 KB, 700x410) Image search: [Google]
yüksekova.jpg
128 KB, 700x410
>>30319403
see
>>30309497

It's dual-purpose improved conventional munition, the shell of a type M77. Shot with M26 rockets. Found in Yüksekova, after the Turkish army targeted the city. Pic related, from 2 weeks ago.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 1136x640
>>30319476
Fuck ISIS.
>>
>>30319476
Oh ffs that roachnews kid again. Go away shoo shoo
>>
>>30319671
>Information vs turkshilling

I know what i prefer
>>
File: large[1].jpg (108 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
108 KB, 960x720
Anyone know what unit these guys are from? From the gear and helmets I wanna say ISOF, but they're not wearing the usual black uniforms
>>
>>30320279
Pic is taken from Fallujah btw
>>
>>30320279
Look like an ICTF team, basically a way more tiny/"elite" version of ISOF.

Think DEVGRU to SEAL team but no where near as capable.

Pic related, if there is anyone high speed left in the Iraqi mil it would be them.
>>
>>30320427
Idk senpai after all is said and done the golden division is gonna be pretty top tier.
Hopefully they can then pass that on to the regular army.
>>
>>30321240
ICTF is under ISOF chain of command, but they are the best guys in ISOF.
>>
>>30315320
War is give and take. ISIS love to portray their immovable morals and unbending will, but everyone is human, everyone negotiates eventually.

It's not outlandish for them to come to an agreement, ISIS and the YPG already had a de facto trade agreement. ISIS oil was allowed to pass through territory for the ability for YPG supplies and goods to pass through theirs.
>>
Be interesting to see where and if rebel southern Aleppo offensive lines will settle. They've already surpassed my expectations to be honest. Before the regime blitz on southern Aleppo rebel lines were give or take along the Abtin lines. If they retake Al Hadar I'll be surprised too, much bigger town than the previous taken. A total reversal of lasts years regime offensive will be embarrassing and telling, not like what already happened wasn't telling enough.

Regime (elite) manpower is looow. They left all these ragtag foreign militias to secure a frontline they assumed dormant, but rebels exploited the lack of quality troops. The fact that despite being weeks into town losses and reversals the regime hasn't been able to stabilize the lines is bad.

Also shows you how certain rebels are increasingly tactically sufficient. Al Nusra and others combined arms assaults have been really effective against crappy militias.
>>
>>30304801
It was det cord lines. I forget the exact model. Google UR-77, the mine clearing charge lines from that or something similar. Not really sinister, just a bit telling they are resorting to throwing det cord out of helicopters due to lack of real or even better DIY munitions...
>>
>>30318887
>it's own cities
Nahh just Kurdish cities. UXO is only a worry in areas your own people occupy.
>>
File: ClAjmGdUoAA-Xe9.jpg (80 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ClAjmGdUoAA-Xe9.jpg
80 KB, 600x600
DIY anti materiel
>>
File: ClOyXAbWIAESO8F.jpg (73 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
ClOyXAbWIAESO8F.jpg
73 KB, 720x960
Shia militia with T-90. I find it weird the regime is just giving out t-90s to these paramilitaries. Wouldn't it make more sense for your own military to have them?
>>
>>30321984
>Wouldn't it make more sense for your own military to have them?
>Sense
>Arabia

They're Arabs. I'm 100% sure, the reason will be the militia chief being a good friend or cousin of someone in the SAA logistics.

That's the Arabs, the most important thing is nepotism. If you know the right people, you get what you want - no matter if there's any sense in it or not. So, if some militia boss wants T-90s, he's just giving Abdullah, his brother in law a call and Abdullah is doing what he can.
>>
>>30321984
>Feed me Chechens.png
>>
File: 1449492496062.gif (641 KB, 375x304) Image search: [Google]
1449492496062.gif
641 KB, 375x304
>>30318929
KEK
The Russians don't give a fuck
>>
File: Where is proofs.jpg (127 KB, 960x1800) Image search: [Google]
Where is proofs.jpg
127 KB, 960x1800
>>30321729

> It's not outlandish for them to come to an agreement, ISIS and the YPG already had a de facto trade agreement. ISIS oil was allowed to pass through territory for the ability for YPG supplies and goods to pass through theirs.
>>
>>30321932
It's cities in Turkey, and there's Turks living there, too, you fucking idiot. The Turkish government spent 60 years trying to change the demographics in East Turkey by sending Turkish families there.
>>
File: image.png (825 KB, 800x585) Image search: [Google]
image.png
825 KB, 800x585
>>30310900
Ayy, that was what Abu Hajaar rode on
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1465545438795.jpg (206 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1465545438795.jpg
206 KB, 1200x800
Captured T-90
>>
File: t_907.jpg (140 KB, 807x605) Image search: [Google]
t_907.jpg
140 KB, 807x605
T-90 after TOW impact, Aleppo.
>>
File: 1034940436.jpg (870 KB, 3077x2046) Image search: [Google]
1034940436.jpg
870 KB, 3077x2046
>>
File: 1462698143148.jpg (739 KB, 3031x2045) Image search: [Google]
1462698143148.jpg
739 KB, 3031x2045
>>
File: 6.jpg (286 KB, 1600x873) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
286 KB, 1600x873
Syrian T-72AV
>>
File: 078.jpg (412 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
078.jpg
412 KB, 1600x1200
Ural with upgraded fire control system, panoramic commander's sight.

Interestingly the T-72As didn't get this upgrade.
>>
File: 1464043325441.png (695 KB, 3876x1808) Image search: [Google]
1464043325441.png
695 KB, 3876x1808
From /pol/ Syria General ~ the 'jammers' that appeared around the Aleppo offensive.
>>
File: 6590.png (1 MB, 1275x675) Image search: [Google]
6590.png
1 MB, 1275x675
>>30323253

No, the Hajaarmobile was a modified HMMWV. Not a truck like that.
>>
File: ISIS police.jpg (173 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
ISIS police.jpg
173 KB, 900x500
ISIS VIBED hitting SAA tank despite taking large amounts of fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK7NKU5yC1o
>>
can someone please fucking explain to me;
>whos the US/coalition's allies
>who are their enemies
>who doesn't give a fuck
>of those, who is actually shooting at us
because i am so fucking lost
>>
File: image.png (629 KB, 1004x1022) Image search: [Google]
image.png
629 KB, 1004x1022
>>30323707
>>
>>30323725
what a clusterfuck, can we just curtis lemay the place and call it good already
>>
>>30323725
The chemical weapon handover was negotiated by the USA. That was a significant diplomatic victory that isn't given due recognition.
>>
>>30323725
Fuck off /pol/, that's a load of made up conspiracy bullshit. Assad is a piece of shit, get over it.
>>
>>30323707
http://understandingwar.org/backgrounder/syrian-opposition-guide
Here's a non-bullshit summary.
>>
>>30323077
Yes this is real and true. I can't bring up the article right this second I'm out. Try Google. This war is a lot less total war than youd think, there's a bunch of agreements going between all parties.
>>
File: 1303088753714.jpg (39 KB, 341x500) Image search: [Google]
1303088753714.jpg
39 KB, 341x500
>>30323672
>that awkward "ayyyy mbby we should run away now" moment right before shit blows up
>>
>>30324919
Con't: because if parties didn't find some agreements and work arounds the country would truly collapse, infrastructure would fall apart. No side wants that, so its in everyone's best interest to try and keep the "country" some what intact.
>>
t>>30323725
he whole pipeline theory is stupid because to get to Europe it has to go through Turkish controlled land or sea.
>>
File: 920x920.jpg (101 KB, 584x920) Image search: [Google]
920x920.jpg
101 KB, 584x920
>>30298895
>reports are theyre killing all the men.
Couldn't have happened to a nicer town.
>>
>>30307698
That would be North Caucasus.
>>
>>30325279
"Pipeline" and things similar to it are dummies way of explaining geopolitics. It's just some go too for people who are too dumb to understand anything deeper than "oil rules the world maaan."
>>
>>30315550
>Did you ever imagine you'd see a day when the US Military is trying to stop the Civilian government from instigating a war?
There has to be a hidden incentive, such as the upcoming election perhaps

hmmmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78juY_OcxrI
>>
>>30323947
Why? Syria is no longer a clear singular threat like Imperial Japan or Nazi Germany in WW2. It's a clusterfuck of different factions with different motivations. Carpetbombing everything will just lead to more complications from each bombed-out faction. You'll also fuck up infrastructure extensively and make the place nonviable for transportation of oil because the region will be reduced to a tribal hellhole that makes reconstruction and transport very difficult. Never mind the diplomatic fallout in Mideast; the Europeans will be mad pissed that they lost an alternate energy channel that could challenge Russia's monopoly.
>>
>>30323672
Holy fucking shit. Chances that the tank survived?
>>
>>30323707
>>
>>30325279

>the whole pipeline theory is stupid because to get to Europe it has to go through Turkish controlled land or sea.

Why? Turkey is a staunch NATO Ally.
>>
I dunno much abt syrian or iraqi war, but shit, do these people know anything about opsec?
>>
>>30326148
nope, but on the other hand any good news is used in their propaganda war. Syrian, Kurdish, ISIL and FSA PR guys try to use any good news for their side regardless of how true it is to boost morale and destroy their enemies morale. Its part of their information war front.
>>
>>30326188
btw anyone got info on the supposed German SOF units in Syria? I haven't gotten much info on the Russian or Syrian reports
>>
>>30325794
Decent, I think. Sure the tank is disabled to some degree, tracks, externals, main gun may even be destroyed, but crew possibly survived the armour is thick.
>>
>>30298895

My God, it's beautiful.

A war map that shows individual neighborhoods.
>>
>>30326474
we simcity now
>>
>>30326030
I think this is bait, but I can't tell.
>>
File: chrome_2016-06-18_23-29-43.jpg (2 MB, 1973x1315) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-06-18_23-29-43.jpg
2 MB, 1973x1315
http://www.lemonde.fr/proche-orient/portfolio/2016/06/09/avec-les-troupes-d-elite-irakiennes-dans-fallouja_4945274_3218.html
French photo report on ISOF's push into Fallujah
They appear to have a problem with regular army units wanting to abandon their positions in the face of the enemy
The Iraqis have also lost an Abrams and a T-72
>>
>>30323707
DONT FUCKING LISTEN TO PIPELINE GUY.
Assad= alawites, yazidis, Druze, Shia, some Sunnis. Allies are hezzbolah, Iran, Russia and the Kurds (alliance of convenience.

Fsa= like 50 different groups ranging from jihadis to more or less sane people, pretty much all of which work with al nusra funding= turkey and the gulf states (the Saudis etc.)

Isis = fuck everybody jihad all day everyday
>>
>>30328863
Me again actually pipe line thing has it right except for the pipeline thing, the war had and has nothing to do with a fucking pipeline
>>
>>30326030
> Green line from ISIS to Israel

And that is how I spotted the bait.
>>
>>30323672
spooky
>>
>>30326067
So than what competition is there. The only pipeline Turkey is going to build is one backed by US. So there is no Iranian pipeline. Second if US wanted to build a pipeline from Gulf to EU, they could have done it in 7 years they occupied Iraq. Hell they could get it done today if they wanted, the same way they got Maliki out. Syria is a conflict point between US and Russia only because US is unwilling event to commit its full indirect support to its partners on the ground let alone direct support. Russia and Iran on the other hand are committing large portions of their overseas capacity, direct aand indirect, to supporting Syrian regime. Or does someone here honestly think that in an open, everything goes in terms of support, conflict between US lead and Russia lead countries that Russia would even stand a chance?
>>
>>30329583
Iran is committing to Syria largely because Sunni rebel factions are representing a direct threat to Shia groups.

Russia on the other hand is only aiding Syria because they want to retain an allied port that has direct naval access to the Mediterranean. With the Black Sea Fleet bottlenecked through the Bosporus by Turkey and with most other ports along the Mediterranean less friendly towards Russian naval presence, they can't afford to lose a strategic location.
>>
File: 1455445226726.jpg (30 KB, 688x477) Image search: [Google]
1455445226726.jpg
30 KB, 688x477
>>30324763
>>
>>30328863
>Isis = fuck everybody jihad all day everyday
when you wanna califate but jihad is life
>>
>>30297352

Will we see a push for Al-Tabqah this week?
>>
File: AFo.png (575 KB, 769x432) Image search: [Google]
AFo.png
575 KB, 769x432
>>
File: SAA driving to town.jpg (98 KB, 1500x500) Image search: [Google]
SAA driving to town.jpg
98 KB, 1500x500
>>30323672
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Io0OQ2zPS4

No seriously. Flat open desert, number of technicals with ZU-23 AA guns, a tank and still they can't hit it.

SAA go home, you drunk.
>>
>>30323672
exactly like project reality
>>
>>30319807
So you prefer to believe in a shitposter who tried to sell smoke shells as a new type of mass destruction chemical weapon? I thought only pallywood were that desperate.
>>
>>30321785
Maybe it's because there is supposed to be a ceasefire in Aleppo.

Either way, the overall changes have been meaningless compared to the gains the SAA is making elsewhere.
>>
>>30323477
Kamikazes!
>>
>>30323725
Muh pipelines!
Muh oil!
HURDURURURUR
>>
>>30323725
bait.png
>>
File: 1279714750497.jpg (331 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1279714750497.jpg
331 KB, 1024x683
>>30328488
>They appear to have a problem with regular army units wanting to abandon their positions in the face of the enemy

What else is new?
>>
>>30330852
That they just took the main enemy stronghold outside Mosul?
>>
Just read the thead and kinda surprised that people talk so little about the Southern Aleppo and Fallujah stuff in the last days.
>>
>>30329583
>So than what competition is there. The only pipeline Turkey is going to build is one backed by US. So there is no Iranian pipeline.

There was never an Iranian pipeline. Qatar, the US and the EU wanted a pipeline in order to reduce dependence on Russian gas.

>Second if US wanted to build a pipeline from Gulf to EU, they could have done it in 7 years they occupied Iraq. Hell they could get it done today if they wanted, the same way they got Maliki out.

Shoulda, woulda, coulda. In those seven years, the US never succeded in pacifing the country, so there was now no way they could put a pipeline through Iraq. The Sunnis hated them since they dethroned them as masters of Iraq and the Shia hated them because of their stupid belief in a monolithic Iranian conspiracy. Iraqis would blow up those pipelines as fast as Haliburton could build them.

>Syria is a conflict point between US and Russia only because US is unwilling event to commit its full indirect support to its partners on the ground let alone direct support.

Neither the US military nor the US public wants to get involved in another Middle Eastern war.

>Russia and Iran on the other hand are committing large portions of their overseas capacity, direct aand indirect, to supporting Syrian regime. Or does someone here honestly think that in an open, everything goes in terms of support, conflict between US lead and Russia lead countries that Russia would even stand a chance?

Russian intervention completely turned the war around for the Syrian government, or are you forgetting the constant stream of "Assad is Doomed" articles that the western press had been churning out?
>>
File: nasheed brothers.png (1 MB, 1500x500) Image search: [Google]
nasheed brothers.png
1 MB, 1500x500
>>30329825
>>
Stop supporting the military industrial complex you ill-informed niggers
>Jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams
>>
>>30331240
>Russian intervention completely turned the war around for the Syrian government

The Russian intervention has bought Assad time, which is what he needs most as ISIS is beginning to crumble.
>>
>>30331030
/pol/ invasions happened. That might be why 5 Star General and his detailed updates doesn't show here anymore.
>>
File: Opoo.jpg (189 KB, 929x1306) Image search: [Google]
Opoo.jpg
189 KB, 929x1306
>Em I operator yet?
>>
File: toyota.png (1009 KB, 1278x717) Image search: [Google]
toyota.png
1009 KB, 1278x717
>>30323672
Well, that was a exciting video. It turns out, as some recent reports suggests, that one Russian marine got killed in this very same SVBIED attack. As the Russian government is saying that one russian soldier died in the very same situation; "preventing car bomb attack on aid distribution point":

https://www.rt.com/news/347348-syria-russian-soldier-killed/#.V2a2wFTa1Lo.twitter

Anyway, the SAA in Raqqa took the al-'Ajrawi farms and the al-Thawra oilfield, per pro SAA reports, putting them some 10km from Tabqa.

>>30326239
Deutsche MoD denied that there is any german troops, of any kind, in Syrian soil.

Just to tell you guys, I will be out for some weeks. I may happen to appear and comment sometimes, I will keep track on the news, but I will be not doing reports for the threads. I hope 5 Stars could come back soon.

Until there, its up to you guys to maitain things running.
>>
File: Arians.jpg (98 KB, 960x956) Image search: [Google]
Arians.jpg
98 KB, 960x956
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIUr5dhjiao
>>
File: ClPYBRZXIAQxxWw.jpg (245 KB, 1411x1487) Image search: [Google]
ClPYBRZXIAQxxWw.jpg
245 KB, 1411x1487
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-22+at+12.33.13).jpg (89 KB, 713x477) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-22+at+12.33.13).jpg
89 KB, 713x477
>>
>>30328863
>>30328871
Also me again BIG detail I missed skimming that is the fsa was never and is not allied with Isis that is bullshit and al nusra didn't "form" Isis they split off from it and now fight al nusra along with everyone else alive b/c they're isis
>>
>>30331951
It happens every couple of months so we bail for a little while so /pol/ can crawl back to their shitty board
>>
>>30332374
what does this accomplish?
>>
>>30332675
an explosion several hundred yards away from you
>>
>>30324144
No it wasn't go away White House intern
Chemical weapons handover was negotiated by Russia after Kerry made a joke about the only way Syria could not be bombed was to hand over all its chemical weapons
>>
File: ClUZ9_WVEAAO_ef.jpg:large.jpg (169 KB, 1280x791) Image search: [Google]
ClUZ9_WVEAAO_ef.jpg:large.jpg
169 KB, 1280x791
Katibat al Tawhid wal Jihad
>>
File: ClUZ_T4UsAQZjZJ.jpg:large.jpg (168 KB, 1280x791) Image search: [Google]
ClUZ_T4UsAQZjZJ.jpg:large.jpg
168 KB, 1280x791
>>30332827
and the larger Liwa al Muhajireen in southern Aleppo. Both are foreign AQ units.
>>
>>30332069
well RU im the drunk guy who does little updates at 3am and post somethings when its slow, ill try and keep the threads relevant while everyones gone
>>
File: fallujah 2.jpg (289 KB, 1478x997) Image search: [Google]
fallujah 2.jpg
289 KB, 1478x997
>>30332977
speaking of which this is the new map of fallujah and im starting to believe it considering the large amount of footage floating around now.
>>
File: ClUOCGgXEAA6tQB.jpg:large.jpg (62 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
ClUOCGgXEAA6tQB.jpg:large.jpg
62 KB, 960x720
Iraqi M1A1M Abrams that was penetrated by an ATGM back into action after receiving repairs, entry hole now closed.
>>
File: ClUOCIDWIAAyNnM.jpg:large.jpg (46 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
ClUOCIDWIAAyNnM.jpg:large.jpg
46 KB, 960x720
>>30333088
>>
>>30331585
nearly everyone in this thread knows more about foriegn policy than the candidates themselves, and here you come bumbling with some jet fuel joke and calling everyone ill-informed

> being this shitty at b8
>>
Some threads ago people were claming that fallujah was'nt falling anytime soon and that it would be a grinder.
Any ideas what happened, where people wrong? are ISF not useless after all? does IS have some plan for withdrawing? Any ideas?
>>
>>30333921
its not over yet, if it falls this easily then im inclined to believe that a lot of isis has chosen to melt away and go fight somewhere else. as ive stated earlier im starting to believe the maps because there is a lot of footage now, what i havent seen in that are isis bodies.
>>
>>30333921
either well know what happened when its over or we wont and we'll argue about it forever because news out of iraq isnt nearly as easy to come by as news out of syria it seems
>>
>>
>>30333921
5 starts is somewhat negative when it comes to the good guys (SAA, PMU, ISF & Kurds) and somewhat optimistic when talking about scum (JaN, IS & 'FSA')
>>
>>30332675
Propaganda for dumbfucks who don't know anything about rocketry, off course.
>>
>>30334368
What happened in there? The cheekibreek subtitles don't help.
>>
File: 9482330555_398d633b95.jpg (62 KB, 350x285) Image search: [Google]
9482330555_398d633b95.jpg
62 KB, 350x285
>>30334595
>good guys (SAA, PMU, ISF & Kurds)

kek
>>
File: 1376241742535.png (583 KB, 678x531) Image search: [Google]
1376241742535.png
583 KB, 678x531
>>30334779
>>
>>30334368

Looks like Russians missing every shot as usual.
>>
File: pleb.png (22 KB, 750x484) Image search: [Google]
pleb.png
22 KB, 750x484
>>30325347
>butthurt over some mercenaries
pleb
>>
>>30334595
5 star is neither negative nor positive towards anyone and unlike you, he doesn't share opinions which no one gives a shit about.

Keep it to yourself, either contribute to the thread or let some else contribute instead. Thanks.
>>
What mercenaries companies are being used in this conflict? Does anyone know?
>>
File: 1456003137367.jpg (302 KB, 800x1106) Image search: [Google]
1456003137367.jpg
302 KB, 800x1106
>>30334996
>>
Reports of infighting going on in manbij between isis fighters. Maybe fighting over resources like food or water now that the city is surrounded?
>>
>>30335143
GET OUT /pol/.
GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>30335143
I fail to understand what kind of message you are trying to convey, but in any case you stopped rambling so thanks.
Have a good one.
>>
File: 3sn0t3.jpg (31 KB, 446x280) Image search: [Google]
3sn0t3.jpg
31 KB, 446x280
>>30335730
>>
File: 1385305426077.jpg (44 KB, 636x607) Image search: [Google]
1385305426077.jpg
44 KB, 636x607
>SAA shits

ISIS was able to recapture the Thawrah Oil Fields after successfully conducting three VBIED attacks along the Sukhanah-Tabaqa Road.
>>
>>30332977
Count on you.

>>30335373
Pro Rebels also reported , claiming being based on pro SAA media news, that it was also a infight between Hezbollah and other Shia militias in South Aleppo.

One thing I think it lacks on the Syrian civil war videos, are those video of the inside of a tank during combat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WyBVHos2l8
>>
late night bump
>>
Any new regarding der ezzor?

Thanks to all of you who spend time skimming the propaganda to deliver us some real info. May you live long and prosper
>>
>>30335143
please fuck off and keep your worthless opinions to yourself

these threads are purely for military developments
>>
>>30335773
>vatnik
>coherent message
>>
>>30315550
I think nobody expects the current Administration to fight to win, or do anything else successfully, given their international track record.
>>
>>30336801
Holy shit I think that's a t54
>>
>>30338934
It doesn't matter who the President is. American foreign policy has always been tarnished by major fuckups because they're only ever good at military brute force but lack foresight post-war or during peacetime.

There has been specks of successes with that approach, but for most parts it's either had little effect or just exacerbate the situation.
>>
File: ClUcW8hWgAEYVkb.jpg (14 KB, 444x304) Image search: [Google]
ClUcW8hWgAEYVkb.jpg
14 KB, 444x304
The ATGM spam that has become Syria is both amusing and terrifying. Its satysfying to watch but cant imagine being on the recieveing end to get btfo surgically by a sand nig few kilometers away. Surely the US and the Ruskies are taking notes and it would be interesting to see if they develop some cheap HE launchers.
How come we didnt see such scenery during the Iraqi occupation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gKzmtDZptE
>>
Rebels have reopened a link between the besieged towns of Moadamiya and Darayya, in the southwestern Damascus belt.

Pro-Assad forces took over the last road between the two towns -besieged since 2012- in early April.
>>
>>30341929
>have reopened
Twitter post with zero photos =/= reopened.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 91

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.