[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Battlefield 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
File: BF4_Assault_Wallpaper_1080p.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
BF4_Assault_Wallpaper_1080p.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
How does /k/ feel about the weapons in Battlefield 4, if you've played it? How accurate are they compared to their real life counterparts, and how do you feel about the overall weapon characteristics
>>
File: 1436667095848.jpg (208 KB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
1436667095848.jpg
208 KB, 1400x1000
>how accurate are they compared to their real life counterparts
Not at all
>how do you feel about the overall weapon
characteristics
they made the guns look fine although some of them are really shit like the sks and wtf is with all the fucking ak12s and ACE's

If you want a game that portrays weapons as real as they can get without to much shit try RO2 aka PTSD simulator.
>>
4 was ok. In Hard-line, every gun was an AR and it was annoying.
>>
Fuck off. This isn't the board for talking about EA's dick up your ass.
>>
>>30296696
The AK12s I understands, as it's likely the Russian standard in the future, and Russia is a faction in the game, but the ACE I don't get

>>30296733
This is a board about weapons, right? So why not virtual ones?
>>
The only shooter that I can think of that gets shooting right is project reality. A human being cannot physically sprint for 500 meters carrying 80lb of gear, and then within the next second aim his rifle and shoot 1 MOA groupings. The terminator could not shot as accurately an FPS character.
>>
>>30296674
It's far better than shit like CoD but still not realistic by a stretch
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-16+at+11.29.45).jpg (14 KB, 472x199) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-16+at+11.29.45).jpg
14 KB, 472x199
>>30296753
modern shit ya and the game Squad they made is looking bretty good aswell.

Also wtf is with the bubba SKS like I get a SKS M but wtf is shit.
>>
>>30296742
>This is a board about weapons, right? So why not virtual ones?

Because that's not a weapon.
>>
Until they make a game where there are no damage points, and every firearm in the game can one shot kill you. Its just a game.
>>
>>30296801
Then what are they?
>>
>>30296806
Are you absolutely retarded?
>>
>>30296816
That doesn't answer my question
>>
File: image.jpg (312 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
312 KB, 640x360
>>30296674
I just like playing it. I don't care about how realistic it is because there is probably no game that can capture the realities of war
>>
File: bf4guns.jpg (101 KB, 588x770) Image search: [Google]
bf4guns.jpg
101 KB, 588x770
As much as I enjoy Battlefield 4, it's just a game.

I do prefer REAL FUCKING NATO though.
>>
>>30296674
The nerfed projectile velocity triggered my autism for a long time, but then I got over it and just played the game.

Then I went and played bfbc2 and had more fun.
>>
>>30296674
>How accurate are they compared to their real life counterparts, and how do you feel about the overall weapon characteristics
good luck getting the 3 actual NFA full auto owners on /k/ to not just hide a seemingly /v/ thread
>>
>>30296816
you lost this arguement, idiot
>>
>>30297324
>Self-declaring internet argument victory to a post that ignored you because you were so retarded

Christ I can tell how underage you are.
>>
>>30296801
>OP wants to know how realistic are virtual weapons
>He must go ask on the video games board where almost none has ever tried a real weapon
>>
>>30297437
No you lost
t. different guy
>>
>>30296674
It's about as good as you can expect out of a modern AAA game.
>>
>>30296696
I think I actually have PTSD.
>>
>>30297660
Did you shoot an ar15?
>>
>>30297687
No, I played RO2.
>>
File: mohwar.jpg (63 KB, 960x665) Image search: [Google]
mohwar.jpg
63 KB, 960x665
>>30296674
not very accurate, but it's a game based on being close to realistic while still having an arcade-y feel to it.
In terms of the visuals, they are good, still prefer MoH: Warfighter's weapon models/camo over BF's. Really wish they took some of the concept from that game, even tho it was a failure it had a lot of good parts.
>>
File: 1461017910624.jpg (67 KB, 596x567) Image search: [Google]
1461017910624.jpg
67 KB, 596x567
>>30296696
>You and the boys defending the final cap.
>the driven snow around you, every bunker has been busted wide open.
>someone yells behind you, a figure in the distance crests the hill, the mounted gun makes quick work of him.
>then two more, then five, six, seven, twenty.
>suddenly the mounted gun doesn't make you feel safe anymore, it's working as hard as it can but the enemy is getting out of the swivel range
>arty is announced over the radio, the idiot in command wasted it, might kill one or two but it's worthless.
>enemy arty comes in and smacks down like a thunder clap, the names of fallen compatriots fill the in game chat as they die
>they're getting closer, digging into trenches that were held only seconds ago
>the distant thumping of a machine gun is not so distant as it tears up white snow and black dirt around you
>the familiar sharp "ping" rattles behind you as your turn away from it. On the ground lays some poor bastard who caught the bullets meant for you.
>the final tickets run to zero, you're almost finished, only ten or so remain in the trench next to you, the rest lay motionless as the Russian boots leap over them.
>the bullets seem to die down, chancing a peak over the trenches edge wasn't a good choice.

>finally, your hear the final death sentance, "UUUUUUURRRRRRRRHAAAAAAAAA"

War is hell. Until the games over, then you get more chips and soda.
>>
>>30296806
Pixels
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.