[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm Afraid of You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 15
File: Skärmklipp.png (617 KB, 855x480) Image search: [Google]
Skärmklipp.png
617 KB, 855x480
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maIqBhtTxrQ
>>
>>30295545
Okay. I can't regulate her emotions.
>>
i watched 30 seconds and still don't know what the fuck it's about
>>
>>30295553

camwhore camwhoring

not much to it, don't bother giving it views
>>
>>30295553
Watch the whole thing
>>
>>30295553
update:
just watched 1:50 what a shitty video it's all bullshit
>>
File: Xpmqowz.jpg (2 MB, 5455x4224) Image search: [Google]
Xpmqowz.jpg
2 MB, 5455x4224
>>30295545
nobody here cares about your feelings. we are only concerned about the preservation of your rights and liberties.

you wanna talk about your feelings? go see your therapist.
>>
>>30295545
Don't link your stupid fucking youtube video here.

>people are actually giving you views
>>
>military grade weapons

aaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy because it's black it is military grade
>>
I wonder if she actually knows what it takes to get on a watchlist if she feels so strongly about those people getting guns. I would guess she probably has no fuckin' clue because she's too busy crying to learn a single fucking thing that doesn't agree with her simple view of the world.
>>
I'd put my dick in that

Added a comment to the youtube video for teh lulz
>>
File: download (2).jpg (11 KB, 286x176) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
11 KB, 286x176
>>30295548
We should. Yoda tells us she's the next mass shooter. From her perspective the AR15 are evil
>>
>>30295574
That's not even the point. Civilians should have better arms than the military, not the other way around. The military only has "military grade" weapons because we don't like sending our sons to die without proper equipment.
>>
>>30295605
>Civilians should have better arms than the military, not the other way around.
But that's wrong, you fuckwit
>>
>It's you, scary conservative right gun lover politically correct targets, that are what I'm afraid of

>Not the muslim who declared his support for a terrorist org after being indoctrinated at a mosque where he was told gays should be killed and the media refuses to paint in a bad light at all

Fucking brainwashed faggots, leftists are.
>>
WTF SHE IS IN TEARS, IT MUST BE TRUE, WE ARE TERRORISTS
>>
>>30295625
It's how it's been for literally all of American history when it comes to small arms, up until the 80's.
>>
File: advabced stupid.jpg (91 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
advabced stupid.jpg
91 KB, 400x400
>>
>>30295545
Damnit OP I was having a nice comfy morning and you just fucking ruined it
>>
>>30295545
Stopped watching in the first 30 seconds when she said that we have to do something
It's not our job to do anything for you
>>
Anyone got the tl;dr of the video
I stopped watching when she lectured me on "not doing anything"
>>
>>30295545
Comment section full of european teenage girls:

DIS-GUS-TING
>>
>>30295625
he means milfags get milspec and civvies get gucci, you fucking simpleton
>>
File: 1452315468217.gif (442 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1452315468217.gif
442 KB, 500x375
>>30295566
Do you seriously think that grill came to /k/ and posted this video?
>>
Banned guns won't stop muslims from hating the western ideology and hating gays
She also forgot that the Boston marathon wasn't done by guns but with pressure cookers
They will continue to hate and they will continue to kill
Banning guns won't stop that
>>
File: 1461780018007.png (166 KB, 618x600) Image search: [Google]
1461780018007.png
166 KB, 618x600
How about another recent libtard gun control rant?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dukcOQ5DJQ
>>
>>30295777
This one wasn't as bad. Still bad, though. I wouldn't expect much from SourceFed anymore. Matt might be their only saving grace.
>>
>>30295545
i ended a 5 year subscription to her over this video.
i just wanted to see a cute lesbian get drunk and cook.
>>
>>30295545
hahahahahah

what is wrong with liberals
>>
She removed it

We hurt her feelings

Last I checked mine was the most recent comment

>Shall not be infringed
>How many more children have to die?
>Ans: All of them
>>
>>30296580
>safe space violation
>>
>>30296580
she turned off comments on tuesday but then turned them back on. she cant handle a dissenting opinion. she needs her echo chamber.
>>
>>30296590
I just want to point out that she is as entitled to her views on a public forum just as much as we are
>>
>>30296580
its still up on facebook and has nearly 3k shares
>>
>>30296590
Yeah, I posted an agrument yesterday. There was so much shit about "trying not to offend" and "pls leave if you dont agree." That the discussion wasnt about gun legislation anymore, it was about keeping their retorhic echo chamber untouched. That is what scares me. You alwaysed had dumbasses who dont care what you said (right or wrong), but these people are using PC as an exscuse to shut down any discussion in the name of saving their feelings. Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>30296658
This. Let her sob like a child all she wants. Let her be. Nobody will take her seriously
>>
>>30295625
No it isn't. The idea is for the civilians to be able to defeat their government in a war.
>>
>>30295625

but you're wrong, you fuckwit
>>
>>30296672
You see though this goes against everything we know

Emotions are stronger than facts friend, depending on what side of the argument you are on
>>
>>30296662
>Up of fagbook
>Over 9000 shares
The comment or the video?
>>
>>30296672
>nobody will take her seriously
the comments disagree with you my friend.
never underestimate a liberals appeal-to-emotion's effect on other liberals
>>
>>30296714
the video
>>
>>30296720
>the comments

A bunch of european teenage girls stupefied by their emotions.
>>
>>30295548
No, but you can regulate you're firearms like a civilized society
>>
>>30296694
Oh, so you have a F22 parked in your backyard do you?

MLRS chillin in the driveway?

No you don't and you shouldn't
>>
>>30296658
You're right, she absolutely is, but what she isn't entitled to is immunity from public criticism on a public forum. If other anons are right and an SJW army just tried to shut all opposing arguments down on the basis of comfort for those who share her views, then that's just wrong and it's not at all how the world works. You can't post an opinion on a public forum and expect no contrasting views, and that's the problem with the left today. They shout and proclaim that they're entitled to their progressive opinions, but become immediate hypocrites when someone with an opposing opinion tries to have a discussion about it because it "oppresses them" or "triggers them"
>>
>>30295545

Nah fuck this, Im going to go back to watching Hickok play with his 10mm pistol.
>>
>>30295545
O-K-l-A-H-O-M-A, Oklahoma! OK! My senator caused her tears! Hahahahaha
>>
>>30296763
>And you shouldn't
That's where you're wrong, fuckwit.
>>
>>30295649
What I don't understand is that if they're so scared of us, why are they trying to deliberately antagonize us? Taking our guns will spark Civil War 2.0: Great Beta Uprising Edition.
>>
>crocodile tears and muh feels : the video
>>
>>30296782
No, that's just wishful thinking on your part.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
Sign the counter petition at
wh.gov/ishnO
And prevent crazy bitches like this from making emotional decisions that could seriously fuck with our rights.
>>
good acting 8/10
>>
File: a man.jpg (57 KB, 529x436) Image search: [Google]
a man.jpg
57 KB, 529x436
>>30295545
but she is wrong; a Man killed those people.
>>
>>30296814
>wh.gov/ishnO
jesus the ban one has 170,000 signatures
>>
Do American's have to register when they buy a gun, or is it literally a case of just being able to get a piece of paper and go out and buy a gun?

In Australia you have to have a license and be registered when you buy a gun, and I think you have to register each firearm too.
>>
Isn't that the drunk kitchen girl?

It's an abomination that in this day and age, you can purchase mind-altering chemicals known to increase violence without a background check. And why does she need an alcoholic-grade bottle capable of pouring more than a liter of wine? Those should only be available to properly trained professional writers.
>>
>>30296852
Depends on state. Most states register at least handguns, but a lot don't care as much about long guns.

Some states (extremely liberal ones) may require you have a license to purchase. In most moderate states though, you can just go in, fill out the federal paperwork, get the background check run, and walk out with a gun in 15 minutes or less.
>>
>>30296866

What would be the harm if they enacted legislation requiring all guns to be registered?

Like, not banning any, like these idiots are saying, just requiring registration?

I mean, if you're law-abiding, it shouldn't matter, and this way the liberals get a victory, and will stop whining for a bit.
>>
>>30295545
You should be.
>>
>>30296878
The problem with that, I think, is a general distrust that someone could slip in some bill somewhere that would be skimmed over during votinng. Next think you know, people who are registered as owning guns suddenly can't qualify for some new mandatory government subsidized bullshit. Suddenly people are plagued with a choice. Either sell their guns, and not be fined into the stone age, or horde what you got, and live in a hole in the ground, until the banks try to claim every last bit of property anyhow to pay debts.

Y'know, silly shit like that.
>>
>>30296878
As cliche as it is, slippery slope. We shouldn't have to go on a list for a right, especially one stemming from common law. It subconsciously admits that all gun owners are latent criminals, which just isn't true.

Also, if shit really goes south, the government has the names and locations of every single person they need to have a "polite chat" with if confiscation starts to happen.

It's a breach of privacy, of trust of the citizen, and natural/common rights.
>>
>>30296917

Man, that's some bullshit if people in your government would try that shit.

The only shit thing about our gun laws is that they banned fucking anything fun.

I currently am Noguns, but I wouldn't really be fussed having to register my gun if I got one.

But our government isn't quite as shady it seems. Just somewhat spastic.
>>
>>30296454
Same here

She's another Berkeley moron parroting the talking points she's picked up living in liberal strongholds in both coasts, without ever spending serious time seeing how the rest of America lives.
>>
>>30296927

But what is better, registering your guns and thats it, or having these liberals going off their tree everytime a shooting happens, and risk them being able to make enough noise that guns are effectively banned?

Eventually it'll happen at this rate, as shit as I think it will be, since 99% of gun owners just want to be able to use their guns and not kill anyone, but if you have another 300 mass shootings in a year, the government will have to do something just to not be raped by liberals and SJWs.
>>
>>30296763
>Oh, so you have a F22 parked in your backyard do you?

>MLRS chillin in the driveway?

h-how did you know??
>>
>>30296930
The idea is quite far fetched, but when it comes to gun control and just about anything involving silly/stupid laws and our government, anything is fair game at this point.
>>
>>30296948
registration leads to confiscation. they can't confiscate what they dont know someone has.
>>
>>30296949
Do you have any dogs anon?
>>
>>30296948
As shitty as our government is, they'll never be able to enact a comprehensive ban. It would just never make it through congress at all and even democrats know that the backlash across the board would be massive. I would almost guarantee that a comprehensive ban and/or confiscation would incite or directly pave the way for our second civil war.

What's most likely is increased regulations on purchase, e.g. needing psych evals or completion of an educational course, or bans/limitations on peripherals and accessories (like 30-round magazines, "assault features," etc.)

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if this recent fiasco causes a magazine ban or even CA/NJ-esque absurd AR-15 limitations.

I'd post that graphic relating this whole ordeal to stealing cake, but I don't have it.
>>
>>30295545
lost so fucking hard when she said my senator killed them would dick and dump
>>
>>30296948
>but if you have another 300 mass shootings in a year
we have never had that many mass shootings ever. libs and anti's changed the deffinition of "mass shooting" so they could make the numbers look bigger. the fbi defines "mass shooting" as 4 or more dead. the libs changed it to 4 or more injured or dead.
>>
>>30296965
>>30296981

I don't really know, but I do think that perhaps there could be some room to move, at least to shut them up.

There is some issue in the US that makes mass shootings far too common, but whether its lax gun laws, or a high rate of mental illness, or even over-zealous news media glorifying them, I don't really know.
>>
>>30296829
best post, i lol'd
>>
>>30297010
Lack of community is the key
A lot of dysfunctional family dynamics
Overly harsh economic system
>inb4 hurr communisms
>>
>>30295750
This
>>
>>30296927

I can see your point, but if the things really 'went south', they'll be using things like registered voting lists anyway. You're getting a visit regardless.

I'm conceded with a registry leading to required buyback, but I acknowledge that the political likelihood of this is nearly bill over the next 2 decades, barring significant public opinion shift.
>>
>>30297010
Yeah, we can shut them up until the next shooting and then we'll shut them up by allowing them another AWB, and the cycle will repeat for a few years until we're the UK and guns might as well be illegal.
No matter how much you give them, they will always, always demand more.
No compromise.
>>
>>30297028

What would /k/ recommend be done to lower the prevalence of gun crime?
>>
>>30297028
How can anything think this

>Massive population
>Even more guns
How is this surprising
>>
>>30297038
>No matter how much you give them, they will always, always demand more.
>No compromise.
exactly this.
>>
>>30297038

True, they're trying to ban even more guns in Australia.

Like the Adler lever action, since its a "Rapid-fire technology".

Never mind the tech is 150 years old or anything.
>>
>>30295545
everyone dislike her video. make her realize no one cares about her shitty opinion
>>
>>30297010
>I do think that perhaps there could be some room to move, at least to shut them up
but it wont shut them up. it never will. are you new to this?
>>
>>30297003
The whole notion of "mass shooting" itself is kind of a trigger word for me. Any other weapon or instance, you hear "mass murder". Only for guns is it worded specifically to the weapon.

>>30297010
Lack of good mental care and the media are two big contributors, but honestly I think a lot of it comes from our size and power on the world stage, as well as how much we've been fucking around in places that really could've been left alone. Combine the stupid and unnecessary damage we've caused in the middle-east with the large and obnoxious culture and persona we've crafted for ourselves and it generates a lot of angst against us.

Our society in general doesn't help either, >>30297028
is pretty accurate too; as cliche and dumb as it sounds, "family values" are a lot more uncommon nowadays and kids aren't raised to solve their issues right anymore.
>>
>>30297010
Gun laws used to be far more lax and you didn't get mass shootings so it's not really the guns.

Seems to me the country's been turned into a social pressure cooker by a variety of means and things like this are one result.
>>
>>30297040

End the drug war. Legalize low end substances while providing more addicting substances under a doctor's care.

Watch the U.S. firearm homicide rate approach western Europe's within 5 years.

Suicides will likely continue to be an issue here though.
>>
>>30296930
M8. Whistleblowing is practically unprotected in Straya right now.
>>
>>30297040
>the prevalence of gun crime
This is where the fear mindset gets me.
There isn't an ounce of proof that lowering "the prevalence of gun crime" will have any affect on the normal crime rate. Matter of fact, the only study that sheds some light (created by a rabidly anti-gun harvard professor) on it concludes that gun control and crime aren't even linked.
The same amount of people will die with or without gun control. Get back to me when you care about human life enough to hunt for an actual solution to murder and crime.
>>
>>30295545
YouTube deleting dislikes again....
>>
>>30297053

Yeah, somewhat. Also, I'm Australian, so we don't tend to have quite as much issue with things like this, at least, not from hugely vocal fuckheads in big glasses and pink hair.

>>30297056
>>30297059
>>30297061

I think it's also dude to the media basically glorifying the shooters. Posting huge fucking pictures of them, with their names everywhere. It compels other nutcases to go and get their 15 minutes of fame.

Maybe by giving the victims all the attention and ignoring the killer, people would be less enticed to go out and make a name for themselves.

Like Martin Bryant, the Port Arthur shooter, he's been in solitary since the shooting, and has had no real outside contact. I read somewhere he still thinks no-one knows who he is. He hasn't been made a celebrity of.

Personally, I think these libtards should be lobbying the news, them giving these guys such huge press is just as damaging as giving them a gun.
>>
>>30297069

Well, what would you think would be a good way to lower the crime rate full stop?

Just to clarify, I have no issue with guns, I'm Aussie and I wish we had your gun laws.
>>
>>30297010
They'll shut up eventually.
We buy their silence with time. Not the already shrank gun rights.
>>
>>30296861
Kek
>>
Gun legislation in American has always been rooted in classism and by association racism. How many murders take place by married middle or upper class people? Practically none. Clinton's "tax guns" proposals are essentially this.
>>
>>30297109
they havent shut up since the 30's
dont feed me that bullshit.
>>
>>30297086

> implying bryant actually did it
>>
>>30297109
They never shut up.
I think what you're thinking of is that they will quiet down after a while. They're still going to complain, just not quite as loudly.
>>
>>30297202

Ah fuck conspiracy. I'm more likely to believe he did it, rather than believe our government was nasty enough to kill 35 people just to push an agenda.
>>
>>30297223
and then they will start back up again as soon as their laws dont stop the next criminal who wants to be famous.
>>
>>30297231
>rather than believe our government was nasty enough to kill 35 people just to push an agenda
governments have done worse for less.
>>
>>30297202
>>30297250
fuck off kike don't try to change the topic of the thread
>>
>>30296778
Boomer Sooner my Friends!
>>
>>30297250

Yeah, in third world shitholes.

As shitty as our government is, I refuse to believe they would enact a mass shooting just to restrict guns.

Remembering that it was never a right for Aussies to own guns, so they didn't need to a willing public. They could easily have done it, since owning guns was a privilege for gun owners.

It's the same as people saying GWB did 9/11 just to start the war on terror, no fuckin way.
>>
>>30295545
Shouldn't the fact that she read off a list of 32 states indicate that the vast majority of people don't agree with her?

Nevermind the fact that anybody can be put on a secret government list for any reason. For now it's people with terrorist ties, 2 or 3 election cycles from now it may be shitlords that post on erotic cambodian puppetry exchanges.
>>
>>30297294
>For now it's people with terrorist ties
and ted kennedy
and a child
>>
>>30295545

Don't care. Isn't my job to make her feel safe at the expense of my own safety.
>>
>>30297269
governments killed 100 million of their own citizens in the 20th century for political/religious reasons. We demonize the Nazis, but they weren't even the worst offenders. Govs don't give a single fuck.
>>
>>30297316

It's a lot different now, and has been for some time.
>>
to be fair, I'm pretty sure she is a bushmuncher
>>
>>30297328
Things haven't been a lot different since the renaissance some 500 years ago faggot
>>
>>30297308
>a child
Jesus Christ. I can't imagine the time and cost associated with suing the government to get off that list and have your rights restored when you were clearly put on there by mistake.
>>
because shes my problem now?
>>
>>30297328
>THINGS ARE WAY DIFFERENT THAN THEY WERE 50 YEARS AGO
No they are not. They are absolutely no different than they were -- that whole generation hasn't even died off yet, dumbass.
>>
>>30297328
>It hasn't happened in my lifetime because I'm a millennial.
>>
File: lesbean.jpg (109 KB, 799x557) Image search: [Google]
lesbean.jpg
109 KB, 799x557
>>30297351
you dont say
>>
>>30297358

Yeah sure, cos we still have localised governments and city-states acting autonomously of the greater country.

Governments are less likely to engage in shady shit since people can and will find out.

Staging a fucking terrorist attack, or a mass shooting to push their political goals would be something far too risky, especially getting more and more into the information age.

The fuck out of here with conspiracy theories.
>>
>>30297351
Probably tongues that shitter too...
>>
>>30297385
no they just wait for someone to start it then suddenly youre invading Iraq.
>>
>>30297367
>>30297371

Well, I don't know, but Im fairly certain The US or Australian government weren't responsible for killing 100 million of their own citizens in the last 50 years.
>>
>>30296682
What idea is that?
>>
>>30295545
I loved my drunk kitchen so much...welp there's another youtube channel directly down the shitter
>>
>>30295545
I'd put it in her butt tho....
>>
>>30295545
>Live in Nevada
>have Harry Reid, a fucking democrat, as a senator
>it is somehow my fault for Sandy Hook and Orlando
our highscore is still only 11 because some fag went into an IHOP in Carson with chink shit, not even a BabykillAR-15
>>
>>30297269
The conspiracy is even stupider when you realise nobody would actually gain from it.
>>
>>30296682
no it's the idea that people should be able to defend themselves and their property
>>
>>30297464

Pretty much.

LIke I said, Gun ownership in Australia was, and always has been, a privilege.

Sure, Johnny Howard wouldn't have been popular had he enacted those laws without a mass shooting, but there is fuck all we could do about it if he did.

Martin Bryant was just a somewhat lucky coincidence for John Howards gun laws.
>>
>>30296755
They are regulated.
>>
>>30297403
>Well, I don't know, but Im fairly certain The US or Australian government weren't responsible for killing 100 million of their own citizens in the last 50 years.
True, but the former upheld legislation which enslaved a few million blacks. This practice ended as late as 151 years ago.

Australia is located in the middle of nowhere and has had barely any history prior to large-scale British colonisation in the 19th century. You'll get yours, trust me on that.
>>
>>30297473
>no it's the idea that people should be able to defend themselves and their property
The greatest threat to life and property is the government.

>>30297489
>regulation
In the yuropoor's mind, this means enacting law which specifically makes keeping and bearing arms a privilege.

Don't expect sound arguments from a literal cuck still living in a feudalist societal system. Austria, Switzerland, Czech Republic and Estonia are the few exceptions to this rule.
>>
>>30295545
so why is the opinion of (i must admit) a very good emotional actress who lives out of a holiday inn important to me? is she an actual prostitute? "in between opporties"?

she's clearly a good actor and knows how to emotionally deliver and what to me feels like suddenly fake crying for 2-3 seconds for dramatic pause. informed or intelligent? fuck no.

i'm afraid for America because people like this no-shit have influence over even 1 person's opinion and judgement.
>>
>>30297522

I doubt it, not with the internet existing as it does.

The government would be too scared of another Edward Snowden, or the Panama Papers.
>>
>>30295545
>I'm crying so the constitution is invalid.
Women.
>>
>>30297403
No, but several 1st world European countries took part in that pie. The ones that are actively campaigning in the UN to disarm US citizens.
>>
>>30297489
Not well regulated though.
>>
>>30295593
Stop
I can't handle your overly dank memes
>>
>>30297608
>I doubt it, not with the internet existing as it does.
The internet doesn't stop people in power. Lead stops people in power.

>The government would be too scared of another Edward Snowden, or the Panama Papers.
They weren't scared of either of those things. The Patriot Act is renewed continuously, and the Panama Papers was a week-long yawnfest that did nothing to change the status quo.

PS. We've experienced and forgotten many widespread money laundering/tax avoidance schemes since the 1990s. Did the world change? No.
>>
File: 1460350376610.png (213 KB, 750x3200) Image search: [Google]
1460350376610.png
213 KB, 750x3200
>>30296948
>>30296992
Gotchu fampai.
>>
>>30297630
>Not well regulated though.
Firearms purchases, performed through an FFL (licensed shop) require the buyer to have a clean bill of health and criminal register.

That's already far more regulation than is necessary to safeguard a free state.
>>
>>30297647

Yeah, but tax evasion=/=mass murder.

People would be a little more likely to go bananas over the government orchestrating mass-murder, than dodging tax.

>>30297664

That's a pretty good representation, thanks.
>>
>>30295545
I remember you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1H9WWtu91M
>>
>>30297693
cokeman is life
>>
>>30296755
Show me a society that's more civilized than the United States of America and maybe I'll listen.

Protip: There isn't one.

Now name how regulating weapons makes a difference in civil society.

Protip: It doesn't.
>>
>>30297010
>There is some issue in the US that makes mass shootings far too common, but whether its lax gun laws, or a high rate of mental illness, or even over-zealous news media glorifying them, I don't really know.
Oppression and despair, over use of antidepressant, antianxiety, and antipsychotic drugs, polarizing politics, religious bigotry, and identity politics cause mass shootings.

A gun doesn't reduce feelings of empathy for your fellow man and arsonists have killed more people in single attacks on clubs.

Gun control will accomplish nothing to make us safer.
>>
>>30297692
>Yeah, but tax evasion=/=mass murder.
Never did I draw that comparison. I merely refuted your claims, which were that government has been spooked by uncovered tax evasion schemes.

>People would be a little more likely to go bananas over the government orchestrating mass-murder, than dodging tax.
Ironically, the opposite seems to be true. Eurocucks fucked their continent up twice in the last century - and yet, they at least seem to be ardent supporters of gun control and, consequentially, of disarming themselves.
>>
>>30297040
Eliminate narcotic prohibition, improve economic opportunity, end foreign adventurism, reinvest in science (NASA, et al), reinvest in infrastructure, increase availability of abortions/birth control, bring vocational programs and art back to public school, eliminate benefit cliffs that penalize entry into the job market.
>>
>>30297010
The problem with this was the time to compromise passed almost 100 years ago. The idea that the "middle ground" is forward on anti-gun legislation is the very problem.
>>
>>30296948
Drive by gang shooting are considered "mass shootings".
Cartel executions commited in south Texas are lumped into "mass shootings".
A man shooting his wife, two kids and himself in a murder-suicide is a "mass shooting".
The /k/ommando who defended himself against the violent BLM protesters in Minneapolis committed a "mass shooting".
Just like the 1-in-3/4/5 rape statistic, it's greatly inflated by aggregating related or similar crimes. That's how you boost the numbers to create the fear narrative needed to enact "common sense laws" regarding the agenda you are pushing.
>>
>>30297328
They really aren't.
>>
>Ban AR-15
>People start using Mini-14s
>>
File: 1445479864387.jpg (97 KB, 448x450) Image search: [Google]
1445479864387.jpg
97 KB, 448x450
>>30297777
Checked
>>30295545
Holy shit I fucking despise the crying. How does she expect anyone to respect her opinion when she starts trying to emotionally manipulate you right off the bat. It seems like it's too fake even for facebook.
>>
>>30295545
I want to stomp this cunts skull in
>>
>>30297777

I was only using it as example of a major wrong-doing by a group of people being leaked to the masses.

I find it more believable that a government would take advantage of a tragedy to further its agenda, rather than outright create a tragedy. Especially in the world as it is today, where everyone has a camera, and people can, and will talk.

>>30297803

That's fucking retarded. Criminals engaging in criminal activity such as cartels or gangs is something that no amount of gun legislation will stop. And a dude killing his family and himself will happen if he has a gun or not, he'll just use a knife, or crash the family car or some shit.

I never thought to compare the stat to that 1-in-4 rape stat. Makes a bit of sense now.

We've also had mass killings since the gun laws changed. Mainly arson if I'm remembering correctly.
>>
>>30297876
Heh, aside from the gross violation of human rights (obviously)...

...I'm actually OK with this. I love Garand style actions. Got a Mini-14 at my pawn shop. I want it, but can't justify it in a world of ARs.
>>
File: 2cool4school.gif (700 KB, 355x426) Image search: [Google]
2cool4school.gif
700 KB, 355x426
>>30295545
>Bitch fake cries to manipulate
that shit only works in middle school and early high school.
>>
>>30295545

Couldn't give less of a fuck if I tried.
>>
>>30297950
>That's fucking retarded. Criminals engaging in criminal activity such as cartels or gangs is something that no amount of gun legislation will stop. And a dude killing his family and himself will happen if he has a gun or not, he'll just use a knife, or crash the family car or some shit.

And yet they use it all to inflate stats. Same way they roll suicides into "gun violence".
They have an agenda, and fear mongering pumped up statistics pushed via easy to digest infographics and sound bites will allow them to sway middle of the road people.

If the rape stats are right, according to the 1-in-4, then we have a rape epidemic worse than the Congo.
>>
>>30298384

Fuckin manipulative cunts.

Swear the world would be better off without them ever existing.
>>
>>30297974
and with lawmakers unfortunately
>>
>>30296658
Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but it should be an informed and knowledgable opinion for you to be taken seriously. Not what you "think or feel" is correct.
>>
>>30297010
>ban mudslimes
>ban niggers
>ban spics
90% of gun crime/mass shootings disappears
>>
>>30295545
>Ellen Degenerate wannabe telling me nobody needs an assault rifle
Nobody needs a homo marriage either. :^)
>>
>>30295545

Isn't this the stupid bitch that cooks when she's drunk? That's more dangerous than someone having a weapon.
>>
>>30297040

Start by having the government that loves and protects anti-gunners line them all up and shoot them.
>>
>>30298807
Yup. Attention whored until she got big, now uses it as a platform for her politics.
>>
>someone on an FBI watch list should have their rights taken away

I'm sorry, I thought this was America
>>
File: soexcitedformission.jpg (71 KB, 450x721) Image search: [Google]
soexcitedformission.jpg
71 KB, 450x721
>>30296763
Literally not illegal to have either if those things. If Lockheed sold F35s on the private market, there us no law saying we cannot have them. Same for rocket launchers.

You are now aware it is easier and cheaper to buy an M203 than it is to get the M16 to put it on.
>>
File: 1394656702094.jpg (733 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
1394656702094.jpg
733 KB, 1162x850
>>30297473
>he never read the Federalist and Anti-Federalist papers
>>
>>30298842
im glad im not the only one who saw that.
>>
>>30297473
>the second ammendment is about personal defense
WEW
>>
>>30298881
I used to find it amusing
Now she's insufferable
>>
>>30295545
So this is what Armstrong was talking about when he said purge the weak
>>
>>30295750
>Ban pressure cookers!!!

The ghosts of boston demand it!
>>
>>30298947
>I just wanted america to be made great again, and then the world
>>
>>30295545

>Sage all fields.
>>
>>30295625

They did during the revolution, why shouldn't they now?

The Continental Army was armed with smoothbore muskets but relied on rednecks and hunters along the frontier with german rifles to assassinate British officers.
>>
>>30296878
>>30296948
Fuck off and die shill
>>
>>30295545

It's bullshit like this that made me decide to finally go ahead and buy an AR-15.
>>
>>30295545
>I can't come up with an genuine argument backed up with statistic and research, so I'm just gonna cry on a camera because emotions trump rights
Typical liberal
>>
I've been on /k/ for years lurking and I am scared of you guys tbqhwyf

You just fucking KNOW some of the edgelords on here are capable of committing genocide against blacks, Mexicans, Asians, etc. All it takes is one spark and the right-wing militias would be lining up minorities against the wall. The GOP has been stoking the fires of resentment for decades, the outburst will be bloody as fuck.
Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.