[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Under what visas am I legally allowed to buy firearms in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 19891761907.jpg (7 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
19891761907.jpg
7 KB, 240x240
Under what visas am I legally allowed to buy firearms in the US? t: europoor
>>
You either need a permanent resident status or a hunting license. Read a book nigger, specifically books on firearms and immigration.
>>
https://www.atf.gov/qa-category/nonimmigrant-aliens

if you're here legally, you can get a hunting permit, which is enough to buy rifles and shotguns.
>>
>>30295269
Green card nigga.
>>
>>30295373
Not in Commiefornia.
>In b4 OP is in Commiefornia and cant get one.
>>
>>30295269
Any visa provided you meet the exceptions and follow that States law.

As an Ausfag I have looked into this a fair bit, I can get into the USA on an E3 non-immigrant visa (special ausfag only visa, just discovered the only good thing about being from Aus is I can get into the USA way easier then near abouts any other country,its a 2 year work visa with unlimited extensions and is allowed to request change status to green card).

If I was to settle in a free state (which I would pointless moving otherwise), acquire a hunting license for somewhere in the USA I would be able to purchase and posses a firearm as that means the exception for non-immigrants.

Now a person who is not a resident of that state cannot purchase a handgun in that state, but they can purchase a rifle or shotgun. However I could be a resident of a state after generally 30 days and getting a drivers lic etc, at that point I could purchase a handgun on my non-immigrant visa.

Once I finish my degree I will be aiming to move over, provided the laws dont change significantly in the next 4 or 5 years I will get me an AR15 and a Glock 26.
>>
>>30295843
Godspeed anon, we always welcome pro-fun immigrants!
>>
>>30295882
Can I take a card from the book of leftists everywhere and vote multiple times in elections I am not even entitled to vote in?
>>
>>30295269
JOIN THE PARTY BONG, GET NATURALIZED.
>>
File: tumblrmczjg96no21qa7idto1.gif (654 KB, 272x174) Image search: [Google]
tumblrmczjg96no21qa7idto1.gif
654 KB, 272x174
>>
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.