[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First time rifle buyer here. Looking for US made AK variant.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1463628445549.jpg (4 KB, 194x250) Image search: [Google]
1463628445549.jpg
4 KB, 194x250
First time rifle buyer here.

Looking for US made AK variant. Please help me out, I don't wanna miss out now that our leaders have gone mental.
>>
>>30293670
you don't want a us made one unless you're talking about a kit build. get a wasr or an amd
>>
>>30293670
why the hell do you want a US made AK?
>>
C39v2 is the only option if you want U.S made. If you want real quality, get an Arsenal 107.

Avoid RAS47 and NPAP
>>
>>30293693
its said AKs are easy as hell to use
>>
>>30293708
>Arsenal 107
why? so his paint can flake off and he can have a $1000 rusty piece of shit.

Arsenal is overpriced and riding on the words of shills who try to justify their overpaying for a rifle.
>>
>>30293742
why a "US made" was the question. And I don't what modernd gun isn't "easy to use". It's not rocket science.
>>
>>30293765
Don't we make good guns anymore?

>/b/, /pol/ fag here
>>
>>30293670
Century C39V2
>academy! sports and outdoors, right stuff at the right price. Academy.
>>
>>30293777
plenty, just not AKs

Individual and small boutique builders within the US can build fantastic ones from demilled parts kits.
>>
>>30293670
Stay away from American made.

buy a new production wasr 10 or a wasr 10/63 for a cheap $600 AK that'll work.

There's also Npaps, Opaps, but they don't take standard AKM furniture besides the grip.

DDI makes decent AKs as wel for $700+ maybe more now.

Then there's Arsenal for $1,000. There's complaints towards them for bad finishes and rust under the finish. Still better than any US made shit like IO inc or Vector Arms or Centuries in house rifles like a ras47, but you may have issues if it's a new production rifle

there's a lot more AK options these are just the main ones off the top of my head
>>
>>30293785
Dont listen to this anon.

Stay away from century.
>>
>>30293670
Not going to read the thread to see if others posted it yet or not but wait a few months for this to blow over and then purchase to avoid crazy jew gouging on the prices
>>
>>30293837
C39v2 is at least on the fence, the ak-63d is supposed to be one of the best century has ever built according to ak operators union. Generally though, yes, stay away from century made.
>>
>>30293840
last time it took years for the panic to die down, by the time that happens hillary may have outlawed aks.
>>
>>30293840
what gouging? Everythings normal so far, at least at retail level.
>>
>>30293848
I own an opap and I had to send it back to Century for a loose rear sight block that I didn't notice on first inspection because i didnt remove the gas tube.

They fixed it and it's worked like a charm since then, but still for them to let the rifle ship out with that much play in the rear sight doesn't leave me with any confidence in them as a company.
>>
>>30293914
I'd bet they even do less QC than normal on Zastava built guns.
>>
>>30293837
>>30293848
Yes, usually run very fast at incredibly high speeds from century but the c39 and the c39 v2 aren't nearly as bad as some of their other stuff like their G3 clone or their Romanian "AKs inna bag, just add boiling water and presto, your own AK."
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.