[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fugg https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe tition/ban-ar-15-ci
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 20160615_233951.png (243 KB, 1440x2237) Image search: [Google]
20160615_233951.png
243 KB, 1440x2237
Fugg
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/ban-ar-15-civilian-ownership
>>
>>30293228

>150,000 people want to take away guns from over one million people.

Well, they've done it before but I don't see it happening unless Clinton wins.
>>
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/disregard-petition-ban-ar-15
>>
>>30293337
And unfortunately a big part of that 1 million is more than happy to give up their rights since terrorism is the higher priority.
>>
>>30293353
Can we make a new petition that has the same title, but the new one would have a better description without grammatical errors?
>>
>>30293375
OR make a petition to disregard the grammatical errors in the petition to disregard the petition to ban the AR-15
>>
File: Capture_2.jpg (118 KB, 1384x591) Image search: [Google]
Capture_2.jpg
118 KB, 1384x591
>>
>>30293228
>help us King Obama!

Damn shame that Congress is who makes the laws.
>>
>>30293228
Funny that they're going to try and ban literally the wrong weapon.

Besides, ban it. God knows everything will just switch over to the AR180 like it should be
>>
Whats the deal will AR owners be grandfathered in? What a fucked week it's been here in Florida.
>>
These petitions mean nothing. Some moronic amount of people signed one a few years back for the US to make a Death Star.
All the petition means is if the threshold is met, a spokesperson has to comment on it. A measly petition does not override both houses of Congress.
>>
>>30293416
Now I'm not going to claim to know anything about what I'm fixing to say because I don't know the fullest extent, but could he use executive action to ban all MCR's and ammunition for said MCR's.
>>
>>30293439
>but could he use executive action to ban all MCR's and ammunition for said MCR's.

expect congress to retaliate very swiftly. part of the reason we didn't have more gun control is congress hates Obama.

I also expect it would hurt Hillary a lot during the election seeing as gun control is generally political suicide once it is enacted.
>>
>>30293433

Were not giving them a fucking inch, I will do anything I can to help make sure that my children and grand children can buy and own the same guns I can buy today if they want.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.