[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What steps can the gun owning community take, beyond armed self
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1437182399460.jpg (1 MB, 1489x2935) Image search: [Google]
1437182399460.jpg
1 MB, 1489x2935
What steps can the gun owning community take, beyond armed self defense, to prevent unnecessary gun violence?
What would you do if a buddy with guns was showing signs they might use them in a mass shooting? do yall think those signs exist?
>>
I would jerk him off and spray his hot man load all over my face, anything to keep the children safe.
>>
Yes those signs exist. I'd tell the fucking police, unlike that mudslimes wife
>>
>>30292539
Unless your "buddy" is literally saying they're thinking about shooting some place up in a non-ironic way, no.

Reporting every single young white male who's not very social as a "potential shooter" is stupid.

>What steps can we as a community take

DESU, get a safe. Get a fucking good safe and bolt it down well.Stolen handguns are the fuel for most gang violence, so if theft can be reduced, gun violence can be reduced.
>>
"Gun violence" doesn't exist.
There is nothing you can do to stop violence except for stopping it yourself. Period. If anyone really wants to "make a difference" and "stop gun violence!!1" they should get a fucking glock 19 and a ccw.
>>
>>30292539
>do yall think those signs exist?
>posting on /k/ about mass killings.

I'm calling the cops on you, OP.
>>
File: 1465189430827.gif (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465189430827.gif
3 MB, 1280x720
Gun ownership doesn't stop crime, but it produces survivors, and that's what matters.
>>
>>30292539
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/missouri-sheriff-waives-concealed-carry-fees-orlandoshooting-video/
>>
>>30292539
You do what a local city did in GA: you force everyone to own a gun and give them the proper training. If they can't afford a gun, you can give them a voucher.
>>
>>30295028
Can i get the name of the city plz?
>>
>>30295702
Kennesaw GA
>>
>>30295702
In 2001, violent crime rates were about 85% below national and state rates. Property crime rates were from 46-56% below national and state rates. From 1999 to 2011, Kennesaw crime statistics reported that both property and violent crimes had decreased, though from 2003 to 2008 the trend in both violent and property crime rates slightly increased.[21] The increase in crime rate overall is attributed to the population growth rate of 37.41%. The population growth rate is much higher than the state average rate of 18.34% and is much higher than the national average rate of 9.71%.[22]

Kennesaw is noted for its unique firearms legislation in response to Morton Grove, Illinois' law mandating gun prohibition. In 1982 the city passed an ordinance [Sec 34-21][23]

(a) In order to provide for the emergency management of the city, and further in order to provide for and protect the safety, security and general welfare of the city and its inhabitants, every head of household residing in the city limits is required to maintain a firearm, together with ammunition therefore.

(b) Exempt from the effect of this section are those heads of households who suffer a physical or mental disability which would prohibit them from using such a firearm. Further exempt from the effect of this section are those heads of households who are paupers or who conscientiously oppose maintaining firearms as a result of beliefs or religious doctrine, or persons convicted of a felony.
>>
>>30292539
Rule 1. Don't be a Dick
Rule 2. See rule 1.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.