[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I live in California and want to buy an AR15. Any suggestions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 600x286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 600x286
I live in California and want to buy an AR15. Any suggestions? I know the fact that I live in CA really screws me.
>>
>>30292350
Get a CA compliant AR-15
>>
Wood stock. Black color makes it illegal.
>>
>>30292362
Do you have any suggestions as to which model/manufacturer would be good?
>>
Speaking of Cal legal, I've been trying to find a makarov but all of my local gun stores say they happen to be illegal in California but I can't find any reason why.

Is this true?
>>
>>30292393
I bought a CA compliant DPMS but because they were sold out of S&W M&Ps sport II's. As long as you don't get the really cheap chink shit it doesn't really matter what AR you get, in the end it boils down to brand whoring, and budget.
>>30292394
California has a pistol roster. If the handgun is not on the "approved list" it cannot be bought in CA unless you are law enforcement
>>
>>30292394

Get one with a private party transfer.
>>
File: warshington.jpg (358 KB, 1130x1088) Image search: [Google]
warshington.jpg
358 KB, 1130x1088
>>30292444
>California has a pistol roster. If the handgun is not on the "approved list" it cannot be bought in CA unless you are law enforcement

CO fag here, jesus fucking christ, I didn't realise it was that bad.
>CA literally has a list of guns too scary for public use
>>
File: monitoring.gif (931 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
monitoring.gif
931 KB, 300x169
>>30292350
>>
>>30292350
Parts kit.
>>
>>30292505
>List of guns too scary

No, it's a list of safety guns that they can't add any new guns to and remove guns from all the time.

>Go to gun store for first time
>Look at pistol
>"Sorry man, that's LEO only. We'll get non LEO ones in next week probably if you wanna come back"
>Ask what the difference is
>"Non-LEO ones have a different logo on them."
>MFW
>>
>>30292444
Thanks, well that's a bummer.
Anyway around that? Maybe buying it from a gun show?

>>30292481
Not sure where I'd look, got any advice?
>>
>>30292735
I found a website that sales em but it has to go to a dealer and I'm not sure of the legality and if it would pass Cali's 2 spooky gun list.

I should brush up on the gun laws.
>>
>>30292735
Nah das a felony, those are scary assualt pistols you tryna get m8. They are not approved on the list because they can fire 30 rounds in under a second.
>>
>>30292735
Just buy an assembly kit. It's not a gun until you put it together (some drilling might be required).
>>
>>30292778
You can buy a Mak through a PPT but not from a dealer provided the transferer is a California resident.
>>
File: SovietPictures010.jpg (141 KB, 484x600) Image search: [Google]
SovietPictures010.jpg
141 KB, 484x600
>>30292802
Shieeetttt, well thanks anyway.
I guess I'll have to go be Soviet somewhere else.
>>
Assault Rifle 15 machine guns are banned in California goyim
>>
>>30292828
That's probably my best bet, thanks for all the advice thread komrads.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.