[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /k/ I need help deciding on a 9mm. I'm torn between
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 736x736
Hey /k/ I need help deciding on a 9mm. I'm torn between either pic related or a HK USP. I'm leaning more towards the CZ because I can also easily CC it.
>>
File: 20160525_082424_Richtone(HDR).jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160525_082424_Richtone(HDR).jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Get the CZ, a USP is too big for what it is in 9mm. Signed, a USP owner.
>>
czs are not easily concealable, you can do it if you really want but in will be uncomfortable
>>
>>30291699
>USP is too big for what it is in 9mm
thats the biggest criticism i hear about the 9mm usp.
>>
>>30291699
Yeah it does seem a little bulky, and also why is the tactical model way more expensive?
>>
The P-01 doesn't look much smaller than a USP. Any reason for not considering a USP compact?
>>
>>30291725
I honestly just don't like the way it looks.
>>
>>30291711
It was designed for the 40 and 45.The size really helps soup up The Recoil. Put A9 millimeter in it and it's basically wasted space.
>>30291717
Tactical models have night sights and threaded barrel and have the Tactical engraving on the side.
>>
>>30291705

says the noguns faggot
>>
File: yepnoguns.jpg (604 KB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
yepnoguns.jpg
604 KB, 1836x3264
>>30292713
sure
the p01 is a compact and while its much lighter than a fullsize cz its still enough to be uncomfortable, the size added by the hammer and beavertail make it have the same overall as a fullsized glock. could you carry it? yeah. would it be the preferred choice hell no.
>>
>>30291699
>outing yourself as a small handed untermensch

I kid, but I kind of like the heft it has. However, I can see that as a downside for some.
>>
Does anyone have experience CCing a CZ 75 compact? Reviews?
>>
>>30291994

It's a nice gun, I'll give you that. But the engravings give you no tactical advantage whatsoever, unless you were planning to auction it off as a collectors item.
>>
>>30293055
its carryable if you really want to carry it but there are much better options out there. its more of a service pistol that could work as a ccw if your really want it rather than a dedicated ccw gun.
>>
>>30291666
Get the CZ based on the fact that they're just a blast to shoot. But don't carry it, that's what shields, 43's, xds, etc is for
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 1272x716) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 1272x716
>>30293092
>>
>>30293152
I've got a glock 42 for summer carry but I figure the CZ wouldn't be a bad winter gun.
>>
>>30291711
The USP was made for 45
The USPC was made for 40
you are gimping yourself on power if you get other calibers.

only notible mention is the USP9T with jetfunnel and 18rd mags, but mags are ~$60 each.

And OP, if you get a USP, make fuckin sure you get the -LE- Tactical model. It comes with an extra mag and nightsights for like an extra $80.

USP40T's can be had for ~$850 right now. Fuckers were $790 shipped right before that cunt jihadi went and blasted all those queers.
>>
>>30293235
Yeah CZ owb w/ a jacket on is money...just iwb, not so much
>>
>>30293098

idk I really am in love with my cz 75bd and will probably carry it in the winter but I just think its too big to CCW this time of year. I love the steel frame 9mm model so much that id almost be willing to buy a compact just so I can CC it.
>>
>>30291666
Fuck, I love that Tactical Urban Grey finish. I might be buying a CZ next
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.