[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember friends, this wasn't the biggest mass shooting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9
Remember friends, this wasn't the biggest mass shooting in US history, just the biggest one done by a private citizen. The Government has the high score, pic related
>>
>>30290984
so we should ban the government from owning guns?
i'm all for it.
>>
>>30291021
There is no legitimate use for the government owning arms. The only reason the government owns arms is to murder or to intimidate people
>>
>tfw antigunners use this to push gun control
>>
>>30291044
Wounded knee was caused by gun control. The 7th Cav told some old injin to give up his rifle, he said fuck off I paid good money for this so the 7th cav shot all the indians
>>
>Kill hundreds of old men, women and children

>Twenty Medals of Honor awarded

Those things really weren't worth the tin they were stamped from huh
>>
>>30291079
they should rescind them desu
>>
>>30290984

Wasn't this also inspired by the indians killing pioneers and shit?
>>
>>30291041
are you kidding?

the only purpose for the government is to own arms.

do you have any knowledge of what states are and how they survive?

States are defined by being the power which holds the monopoly on violence.

The state uses this monopoly to extract income via taxation (yes, it is technically "extortion"). This is what keeps the state in a position to maintain the monopoly.

Since taxation is derived from the income of the populace, it is in the state's best interest to ensure that conditions are optimal for the populace to conduct industry...which is specifically what public policy and "government" is -- the means by which the state assures optimal conditions for industry.

EVERYTHING in statecraft derives from the fact that the state is defined by it's capabilities to commit violence, and government derives from the state's self-serving interest in maintaining the capabilities for committing violence.
>>
Fuck the Indians they were savages
>>
>>30291168
but they were NOBLE savages, anon. NOBLE. Like fucking helium and shit. That means they could fly.
>>
>>30291332
What about Xenon and shit, that is to heavy to fly...
Unless there were strobe light natives.
>>
>>30291151
Found the sperglord.
>>
>>30291168
What for? it dont smell like a turtle aquarium. Well you cant take on an entire populace for yourself squanto.
>>
>>30291151
Even when I was 15, I wasn't this 15.
>>
>>30290984
That was multiplayer Tonto. Orlando was 1cc.
>>
File: Beautiful Artwork.png (1 MB, 1410x894) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful Artwork.png
1 MB, 1410x894
>>30291151
>>
>>30291151
You're right. It's a different way of saying things but I still agree.
>>
>>30291332
Naw noble gas atoms don't seek out an electron, as their outer shell is full. Shit, I don't know how to relate that to Indians.
>>
>>30290984

Get out of here liberal faggot. I guess Pearl Harbor was limited airstrikes with no boots on the ground.
>>
>>30291151
>The state uses this monopoly to extract income via taxation (yes, it is technically "extortion").
Wanna know how I know you're full of shit?
>>
>>30291798
What kind of dog are those?
>>
>>30291021
The 2nd amendment doesn't say government is allowed to have guns.... Only the people and the states.

We need to confiscate the Federal Government guns. Starting with the White House.
>>
>>30291896

>invade an independent people and steal their land
>get mad when they resist

Cuckservatives everybody, they unironically are okay with storming in and crushing people's freedom.
>>
>>30291470
>>30291764
The dude might be on the autistic side but he's right.
You two are in denial.
>>
>>30292081
To be fair, no one is saying the native americans got a fair deal. They got royally fucked. We just refuse to apologize because, fuck, I didn't kill anyone. Why the hell should I apologize for something that was done before my great grandparents even emigrated here?

It's important to remember it. It's important to learn from it. But we don't owe anything to a bunch of dead people from two hundred years ago and we certainly don't owe anything to their descendants.
>>
>>30292359
Try telling that to the niggers.
>>
I like this thread.
>>
>>30291168
Fuck you, paleface.

Have a wonderful night. :)
>>
>>30292359

You don't have to apologize, but the government probably should.
>>
File: 1465789967315.jpg (62 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1465789967315.jpg
62 KB, 600x600
>>30290984
>>
>>30291079
Source?
>>
>>30291021

absolutely.

why do cops NEED guns anyway?
>>
>>30291151
>not ancap master race

So this is what a statist actually believes.
>>
File: image.jpg (248 KB, 1024x765) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
248 KB, 1024x765
>>30292710

>not realizing that individuals can become easily as tyrannical as a state
>not being libsoc master race

Wew lad.
>>
His name is drunken bear! I had a tag for bears!

This wouldn't happen if these alcoholics didn't name themselves after wildlife
>>
>>30292710
Anarcho-Capitalism is to anarchy what christian rock is to rock music. It just doesn't quite understand the point.
>>
>>30291041
The government is the people who stepped in to stop the mass shooter in Orlando with a bullet to the face because the citizens were too scared to. It's florida for Christ sake, the guns own guns
>>
>>30291151
Except the US was (originally) founded as a 'fuck you' to that whole school of thought
>>
>>30291991
how?

that's literally how states "feed" themselves. be it a military nobility like in medieval Europe that excised "rent" from a fief, or the modern IRS that's backed by the enforcement of the police, the point is very clear: government income is, was and always will be derived from goods seized under threat of violence.

I'm not saying anything is wrong with this, but it needs to be recognized that this is what it is.
>>
>>30293773
the us was founded on the notion that current policy within the crown government was violating the rights of the colonists as Englishmen, principally, the right to representation when taxed.

my "mentality", is no mentality by the way. it's simply the mechanical way in which states work.

the revolution itself shows this:

after the French and Indian war, the crown increased colonial taxes beyond what was ideal (or even threadbare) for industry within the colonies.

this failure to maintain survivable levels of industry in the colonies led to a lack of "legitimacy" (which is nothing more than a fancy word for "<50% of your people want to overthrow you"), and the lack of representation in Parliament led to a lack of a diplomatic "relief valve" in the system of government -- and so they went to war.

the principles of the founding of the us, though? 100% about a temporal government problem and an engineering question as to how to prevent that same problem from arising again...and behold, except for a single civil war, we've never had to deal with truly unbearable taxation or lack of political representation since. we've come close, but our glorious nation was well designed enough to always re-regulate itself like an animal maintaining homeostasis.
>>
>>30293683
>florida for Christ sake, the guns own guns

Then why can't I find cheap shit?
>>
>>30291079
nothing wrong with shooting injuns
Imagine them shooting nigs and spics today, should they not get medals of honor?
>>
>>30294352
Founded on the demand of self-government
Something the democrat party today explicitly wishes to deny to the white population
Immigration will result in civil war, no doubt.
>>
>>30291764
>>30291470

You can't handle the truth.

>>30291991
Let me tell you, senpai, since you can't seem to wrap your head around such a concept.

In my state, you have to pay property taxes each year based on the property appraisal that the state makes. If you don't pay the total amount due each year, they exert a 40% charge onto the normal amount. You then have three years to pay before a tax certificate is sold thereby confiscating your property despite there being no allowance for such theft in the United States constitution.

This is the future we chose by allowing the kikes into the government and private financial sectors while we have a tendency for hedonism.
>>
>>30293664
Damnit Bobby these guys aren't making anarchy cooler, they are making capitalism worse!
>>
File: 1448577692692s.jpg (5 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
1448577692692s.jpg
5 KB, 124x125
>>30291332
>but they were NOBLE savages, anon. NOBLE. Like fucking helium and shit. That means they could fly.
>>
>>30292359
The thing to learn is the lesson of no shitskin = no problem
And that widespread race mixing destroys civilization, see: South America
>>
>>30294352
This is historically correct. Additionally, part of the taxation that colonists were pissed about went to bailing out the East India Company from bad capital ventures. Something something to big to fail.
>>
>>30291168

>this is why I did not attend nuggetfest

>this is the same elitist Aryan circle jerk attitude that made the black metal scene pretty much end itself

>it's a shame to see the same thing happening with guns
>>
>>30295115

>"circle jerk"

And subconsciously reeling in mental anguish as you constantly torture yourself and the natural order of your mind in order to accept the unnatural idea that everyone is equal to make sure you don't dare come into conflict with a society ruled over by an outsider force that seeks to destroy you isn't?

How is coming to this conclusion due to forcible influence without question while blindly and rabidly assaulting all those who defy it not a "circle jerk"?

Black metal evolved naturally. It turned away from satanism as they realized it only legitimized Christianity, and in rebelling against Christianity rebelled against it's semitic root, and embraced a truly European identity. Would you prefer that it vilified Christianity while accepting islam and judaism in the name of tolerance, them all being born from the same alien and destructive desert religions?
>>
>>30295042
>>30294282
I wonder how many AnCaps realize that without any way to effectively prohibit slavery, taking wealth by force would simply be one more thing privatized.
>>
File: 3OfgZm4.gif (57 KB, 900x563) Image search: [Google]
3OfgZm4.gif
57 KB, 900x563
>>30295197
>>30295042
>>30293664
Hey!
>>
File: Screenshot_20160616-041918.png (198 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160616-041918.png
198 KB, 720x1280
>>30291151
>>
>>30295014
Walmart was selling AT price ARs back in November. Got me one for 250
>>
>>30295197
>taking wealth by force would simply be one more thing privatized.

by definition of what a state is, the most effective "company" at doing this would simply become the state for its AO.

Anarchism, be it ancap or commie tier, is stupid from the get go. Every historical anarchy has been either

>tiny dirty-man communes of hippies
>the icelandic republic

The second of these was truely an ancap wonderland...the problem with it is that it functioned by essentially being a well-balanced house of cards. As soon as the Norwegian crown meddled in its affairs, it became unbalanced, and norway was able to conquer it.
>>
>>30292411
I have. They said "RACIS'!".
I then called the cops on Jamarquavius for having weed.
>>
>>30292710
I'm not particularly a statist. Minarchist if anything.

My description of the state isn't advocating any ideology -- it's simply the description of the bare bones of what a state is and how it functions.

Since the initial topic was about "should the government even have guns", I left out the implications of "legitimacy", what taxation beyond the means of survival imply for the orientation of the populace, and a well armed populace imply for the operations of the state.

Safe to say, a state that abuses/is incompetent with it's people (e.g. by taxing them into starvation, drafting too many of their youth into war, or anything really that makes life/industry jarringly different for the worse) will almost certainly lose its legitimacy, and if the abuse/incompetence is harsh enough, may even enter civil war, or simply collapse like the USSR.

This concept is what the chinks call the "mandate of heaven" -- basically, that bad states not only should be overthrown, but they inevitably will be because it's the will of God (read: it's the course of nature) for the people to have good rulers.
>>
It's OK when the government does it.
>>
File: Smug chupacabras face.png (176 KB, 337x410) Image search: [Google]
Smug chupacabras face.png
176 KB, 337x410
>>30291151
Foucaultfag?
>>
>>30291991
>Don't pay taxes
>State comes and throws you in jail
>That's not violent in nature
>>
>>30295924
>Foucault

No. As far as this goes, a smidge of Hobbes and Weber.

I'll admit, though, most of my philosophical background is in Aquinas, Augustine and Aristotle...
>>
>>30295538
This lol. LOLbertarians are all fat autistic fedora losers.
>>
>>30295924
>>30296176

though, I think I'd tend to agree with John Locke a good bit more though, but I haven't read him.
>>
>>30295059
And you're a fuckwit who doesn't know how genetics work. Our problem isn't race mixing. Our problem is the fact that we aren't mixing. An integrated society is supposed to be like a metal alloy: in order to make it work you have to break down the initial components and get them to combine seamlessly with the whole.

To make the "melting pot" ideal of america work, you have to destroy the component cultures and integrate the people into your own. That's where we failed. It's not about allowing black people to live next to white people. It's about allowing demonstrably non-american communities to exist within america.

I don't have a problem with fellow homo-sapiens of a different melanin concentration. I have a problem with people who live in America without the intent to be American. I agree that "African-Americans" are a problem, but only because they're not just "American".
>>
>>30292768
>that picture

Its exactly why the american revolution was unjustified.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.