[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TEXAS HAS BEEN http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/ 2016/06/1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
TEXAS HAS BEEN http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/06/14/breaking-academy-sports-pulling-modern-sporting-rifles-shelves/
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 540x960
>>30290766
Eh, could be worse.
>>
Eh, their ammo prices are shitty anyway.
>>
>>30290858

Indeed. This doesn't look like they're gone forever. They're doing some PR based feel-good bullshit for the press.
>>
>>30290858
True, but this is how it all starts. Walmart, now Academy, next bass pro, then cabelas, do you not see the cycle?
>>
everywhere i know had theirs close down
>>
>>30290880
This. Would rather get ripped off by Lucky Gunner.
>>
>>30290766
So you just have to ask what is in the back. This will be the first time ever that will be a worthwhile question to ask in a big box store.
>>
big box stores not selling popular firearms is only a good thing.

sends more people to small business local gun stores.
>>
>>30290766
This isn't the first time. They did the same with with Sandy Hoax and then quietly started selling them again months later.
>>
No one cares.

Academy is the absolute worst store for firearms possible. Their ammo prices are not only the highest around, but the one near me has only ever carried 30-06, .223, and .308. This would be like if Long John Silvers announced they'd no longer carry diet grape fanta, I dont go to LJS, and no one drinks diet grape fanta. Honestly the most upsetting thing I've learned about this is that they're based in Texas. I want these faggots out of my state.

>>30291614
>>30291591
also this.
>>
OP here. I find it funny that the ones who post on the TX board not only make sense. But don't try to start bullshit where there is no need. I love Texas.
>>
Has any gun store or company doubled down instead of folding?
>>
I don't see a problem. They still sell the guns, they're just doing the smart thing and not leaving themselves open to reporters storming in and shitting up the place.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.