[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Firing an AR15 is a traumatic experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201

>firing a gun is so scary
>the smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick
>gave me PTSD
>KUNTZMAN
>>
Post yfw he said «bazooka» and «recoil» in the same sentence.
>>
>gee mom, what's the catalog?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-15-14-01-23.png (420 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-15-14-01-23.png
420 KB, 1080x1920
>>30289694
>>
>as brass shell casings flew past my face

They weren't considering he was firing a rightward ejecting gun in a right handed position....
>>
>>30289694
>http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201
I want to comment but i really don't want to set up a twitter account. No one really accurately articulated the base reason people are baffled by his behavior, in a way that's understandable and more importantly consumable to his readers.

He's failing at being a living organism, calling him a fag or effeminate realty is just and insult to fags and women. He's the deer who gets eaten by the mountain lion because it seizes up in terror rather than running.
>>
HOW THE FUCK does .223 bruise your shoulder?!?!?!

The fucker is a straight up LIAR.
>>
>>30289694
>>30290828
>firing a single round gave me PTSD
Fuck you.
Seriously, fuck you.
You want PTSD? How about a mortar hitting your best friend 10 seconds after you got up to take a piss. Or how about some greenie getting his face plastered all over you during his first mission? Or watching a 14 year old kid rush towards you and blow himself up because he accidentally detonated his suicide vest prematurely?
You don't know what PTSD is. Fuck off.
>>
>>30291551
The worst part is he claimed he was sorry and said he elaborated on his next article, only to go and piss on pro-guns.
>>
>>30291517
Yep. Lying about weak recoil being bruising, lying about the direction the brass ejects.
>>
>>30291838
[email protected]

Send a letter to the editor, point out that their author is clearly lying through his teeth. Could be funny.
>>
>>30291517
you can use your ballsack to brace an AR and not come off too badly.

5.56 + inline stock + buffer tube + Stoner action = almost no felt recoil.
>>
>>30291909
They don't care. If you send them some rant about the author lying they'll probably just use your email as proof that all "gun-nuts" are crazy psychopaths who need to be locked up. I mean the fact that they were okay with some whiny fag talking about the PTSD he got from shooting an AR should be enough evidence of that for you.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.