[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AR's PULLED FROM ACADEMY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
>ACADEMY SPORTS AND OUTDOORS PULLING MODERN SPORTING RIFLES FROM SHELVES

>http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/06/14/breaking-academy-sports-pulling-modern-sporting-rifles-shelves/

Welp? Is our last bastion caving /k/?
>>
>>30289489
As someone who worked there for 4 years, I'll tell you they've been caving for years anyway. Ever since the fat dick of Cabelas moved in small scale and gander builds more locations, the place has been a failing cornerstone ever since.
>>
>>30289489
>our last bastion
What are:
Gander Mountain
Cabela's
Scheels

And why aren't you just buying online anyways?
>>
I mostly buy through my legs, and they keep an mg42 in semi on the back shelf for sale.
>>
>>30289489
Also this looks legit. I say fuck them.
>>
>>30289489
WHAT

THE

FUCK?

there's an academy literally 3 blocks from me. I didn't figure them to be the cuck type. When did Academy turn into a pack of niggers?
>>
>>30289517
When Cabela's joins the PC wagon, then I'll properly lose my shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (437 KB, 1273x718) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
437 KB, 1273x718
>>30289489
Good to see they fold when there's little to no pressure. Fuck them, I buy locally or online, whichever is cheaper and convenient.
>>
I build my own rifles and pistols. Fuck Academy and Fuck Gander mountain and their price gouging...
>>
god dammit, every time I get a decent gun retailer move in this liberal hell something happens and they take it bareback. I want off this rock.
>>
File: 1457131966420.jpg (89 KB, 467x453) Image search: [Google]
1457131966420.jpg
89 KB, 467x453
>>30289489
>I AM MAD
>>
How can such a gun friendly corporation cave so easily? What the fuck happened?
>>
>>30289489
wow. They are going to get fucked for this. Their loss.
>>
They haven't stopped selling MSRs, they are just removing them from displays. All you have to do is ask to see one. You freaking autists.

REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30289765
>All you have to do is ask to see one
So.... It's like they aren't selling them at all... Guess I'll buy overpriced crap at Cabelas now instead...
>>
>>30289794
Pay more because you're too much of a pussy to communicate with a human?
>>
>>30289489
On an interesting note, typing in "ar15" on their website redirects to the front page with this garbage at the end of the url

?cm_cr=No+Campaign-_-Web+Activity-_-SubCategoryRecommendation+F%2526S-_-SubCategory_CP1-_-Modern+Sporting+Rifles-productImageLink

Words like: handgun, m16, or ak47 still work.
>>
http://www.infowars.com/report-academy-sports-creating-database-for-ammo-purchases-pulls-rifles-from-shelves/

>Academy Sports and Outdoors is gathering personal data on customers who buy more than 10 boxes of so-called “assault rifle caliber” ammunition and is pulling rifles from store shelves in support of the Obama administration agenda.

An anonymous employee said the new policies were outlined in a recent conference call in which corporate HQ told employees they will soon require buyers to furnish personal information the company will keep on file, likely for the federal government if requested
>>
File: 1465916689163.jpg (34 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1465916689163.jpg
34 KB, 640x640
>>30292072
>pay in cash
>always have a friendly country boy demeanor
>never say buzz words or talk about politics in public

It's like you don't know how to shop
>>
>>30289489

Fucking A, man. My local gun shop is going to make fucking bank.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.