[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do bolt actions never get any love?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 452x111) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 452x111
Why do bolt actions never get any love?
>>
>>30288139
wat is nugget
>>
>>30288139
But my bolt guns are my favorite ones.
>>
Because they only go bang once, then you have to crank that soulja boy
>>
>>30288147
A shitty meme gun that I sincerely hope people aren't still buying for 200 bucks.
>>
>>30288139
Cause you can't slay 6 million gays a second with a bolt action.
>>
File: tikka_t3_lite_0.png (102 KB, 1600x248) Image search: [Google]
tikka_t3_lite_0.png
102 KB, 1600x248
Bolt guns are so reliable and sturdy just like ma pappie. I want a tikka t3 but I don't got the money.
>>
>>30288139
[Nugget_bolt_in_ass.jpg]
>>
>>30288139
Semi autos advanced so fae that bolt actions are only for those that cant afford a decent semi auto.
>>
File: _DSF2431.jpg (2 MB, 2816x1584) Image search: [Google]
_DSF2431.jpg
2 MB, 2816x1584
>>30288229
Save your shekels. Tikkas are beautiful rifles, and not too expensive.

Love my T3 CTR.
>>
>>30288336
>gun appreciation is only a matter of efficiency
Fuck you.
>>
>>30288139
I'm waiting to pick up a cz vz-24 i bought, i will give it much love
>>
I've shot pistols before, but nothing like a bolt action. Squeeze lightly on the trigger and the resulting explosion of firepower is humbling and deafening (even with ear protection).

The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don't know what you're doing. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions--loud like a bomb--gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun a few times, I was anxious and irritable.
>>
>>30288496
Probably the best pasta of the month
>>
File: 1917 sport.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1917 sport.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>30288336

p much true i dont like modern bolt guns they have no soul

here's my scoped bolt gun it's a 1917 sporter it's one of my favorites. want to get more old milsurps like this
>>
I want to marry my bolt gun!
>>
File: supaold.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
supaold.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>30288167
>>
Does anyone on /k/ have experience with the Savage 10FCP-SR? Is it a good rifle?
>>
>>30288182
Why do you care?
>>
>>30288139
because of old 50s cartoons and movies I have autism niche interest in bolt actions with irons.

I have an urge to buy them and put them in a gun cabinet or over a fireplace. Thats the only reason. I don't like the 3+1 usual capacities though.

Looking into it the only wood hunting gun that has a bit more capacity are CZs from what i know. Winchesters with irons have a smaller cap i think.
>>
>>30288336
>what are aesthetics
>what is personal preference
>what is plinking
Why so salty?
>inb4 poorfag
I own an plenty of guns, but my Nugget is still my favorite one to shoot.
>>
>>30288575
>talks about no soul
>as he posts the soulless defiled corpse of what was once beautiful milsurp.
i mean, it was tastefully done and no JB welds or hose clamps but horrible example mayne.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.