[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why cant the world leave us alone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 23
File: 1452636596722.jpg (25 KB, 750x499) Image search: [Google]
1452636596722.jpg
25 KB, 750x499
This current enviroment and everyone bashing guns has me really worried that they might actually pass some weapon bans. How do you guys get through this shit? It feels like 2013 all over again except it looks like nobody is stepping up to defend us on our side.... What do? Also what are y'all buying before the inevitable panic?
>>
>>30285931
If it came down to a ballot-initative vote right now, we'd probably have a new AWB.

However, it's barely been a week and people will "cool off" after a while. Cooler heads will prevail, most of us on the progun side have learned not to engage frothing soccer moms, because in the court of emotions we lose every time.

Give money to the SAF and NRA and write your reps. As much as I would love for you and all the panic buyers to pump up my SWHC and RGR shares, there's no need to be doing that right now.
>>
>>30285931
They won't leave us alone because they've managed to convince themselves that us law abiding gun owners are the problem.

Also, the kind of people going against us believe themselves to be the morally superior, and believe that they're the sole people that should be trusted to handle others rights and lives.

Also, good thing I collect milsurp. I doubt the Roth - Steyr pistol or any other obscure milsurp will go up in price
>>
File: c40.png (14 KB, 625x582) Image search: [Google]
c40.png
14 KB, 625x582
>>30285957
Idk man, I wish I didn't use Twitter because all the cucks my age (~19) are posting anti gun rants and I am forced to counter them. A person I have known for years unfollowed me yesterday because I blamed "radical Islamic terrorism" for the Orlando attacks. This whole thing just sucks. Back in 2013 I was still underage and only owned a nugget my dad bought me so I wasn't as worried, but now since I am so invested in guns, I am freaking out
>>30285966
I have and will be focusing on scary salt rifles in case things go bad, I can always purchase fudd stuff if there was a ban anyways.
>>
>>30285931
Bump of shame
>>
If shit looks REALLY bad the NRA can recommend their own minimally-shitty gun control legislation, provided they don't go full "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED REEEEEE" mode. Requiring a doctor's or firearm instructor's note before purchases on ARs or some harmless shit like that.
>>
>>30287292
>Requiring a doctor's or firearm instructor's note before purchases on ARs or some harmless shit like that.

Fuck off.
>>
If only men do mass shootings, why don't we register men and only allow certain men to walk free?
>>
>>30287321

Unless you're a psycho who can't hold a conversation for 5 minutes without creeping everybody out then I don't see what the problem is. It doesn't create a public registry, it doesn't arbitrarily ban any types of guns or features, and we could even make the note confidential so that the government would only be able to find out if they opened an investigation. It would be like getting a doctor's recommendation for a weed card in CA.
>>
>>30287364
Think in a parallel anon, its equal to requiring a doctors note for the 1st amendmen or 6th amendment or any other
And what's stopping a biased doctor you cuck
>>
File: 1453905294631.jpg (76 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1453905294631.jpg
76 KB, 720x960
>>30287292
>>30287364
No way. It is the FFL holder's job to judge if a potential buyer seems out of it. Getting doctors involved would majorly fuck things off. The only thing I would be okay with is making it so FFL's would be required to take classes to spot a potential psycho. Getting more government into things is retarded and gay, in particular with the right to bear arms.
>>
>>30287364
I'm ok with this if it comes with a shall issue universal 50 state CCW permit, a repeal of the NFA and import bans.

In a compromise each side gets something after all.

If I need a doctors note but with that can legally conceal carry two 93Rs that I purchased for a total price of $1200 through all 50 states I'm ok with that.
>>
>>30287477
Don't kid yourself, the left will never compromise with us. They only want to TAKE TAKE TAKE
>>
The worst part is that Gary Johnson is going to pull a Ross Perot on Trump.
>>
>men let women vote
>Men get surprised that their country shifted left
>Men act politically correct to try to get pussy
>Country turns more left and PC men are left with bad pussy or no pussy at all
>Masculine men continue to get good pussy

Any man who doesn't see this lefty shift as a test of masculinity is an idiot. Be a man and be vocal about your opinions. Women will hate you for it and love you for it.
>>
>>30287477
>In a compromise each side gets something after all.

They will spin it as us getting something, though. They take away the evil salt rifles and we get to walk the streets knowing there will never ever be a mass shooting ever again.

You don't hate children, do you?
>>
>>30287394

Parallel doesn't always work. The 4th amendment says you're protected from unreasonable search and seizure but we still have civil asset forfeiture and no-knock raids where the cops shoot your dog. For the 1st amendment you need a broadcast license to start a radio station.

>And what's stopping a biased doctor you cuck

Going to another doctor, just like with weed cards. If no doctors or firearm instructors in your area are willing to sign your piece of paper certifying that you're sane after you pay them $50 for a check-up then maybe there is something wrong with you.
>>
File: fedoramagazine.jpg (265 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
fedoramagazine.jpg
265 KB, 500x667
>>30287531
>>
>>30287423

>It is the FFL holder's job to judge if a potential buyer seems out of it.

It is? Then why aren't they subject to lawsuits when some obviously insane person goes on a rampage?
>>
>>30287602
Because committing a crime is on the person who did it, not the company that made/sold the gun. That's like saying Mcdonalds should be liable for making you fat. The FFL holder has the right to not sell a gun to anyone for any reason. Maybe better training them to spot criminal/psychotic behavior may help, but making them liable would just hurt the industry and honest Gun store owners.
>>
>>30287602
They do.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/historic-case-alleging-gun-dealer-was-negligent-goes-trial-n339421

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/sandy-hook-school-shooting-lawsuit-gun-maker-remington-arms-trial-2018/

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Ex-Glasgow-officer-sues-Barren-gun-store-after-accidently-shooting-his-finger-off-288533711.html
>>
>>30287477

>shall issue universal 50 state CCW permit

Yes plz

>repeal import bans

that would interfere with the President's authority to enact tariffs. Also none of you should be supporting Russia's arms industry while they're doing their darndest to destroy Ukraine.
>>
>>30285931
>It feels like 2013 all over again
It IS like 2013.
>shooting with sketchy details
>media jumps on it, ignores the shooter, focuses on SCARY BLACK RIFLE
>demonize gun owners/pro-2A people/people who prepare for disasters as crazed, amoral, bloodthirsty bastards
>attempt to push bans
>anti-gunners proceed to get rekt/have their perception changed when faced with endless FACTs to the contrary of their Visualize Whirled Peas fantasies
>bans don't pass

>except it looks like nobody is stepping up to defend us on our side...
Wanna know why? Because now we've pretty much said our piece for the next decade or two. No matter how much the gun grabbers rattle the cage, it's already been decided (at least till the next generation or two is up to bat): the majority of America wants to keep their guns. If dead schoolchildren won't change that, then dead gays won't. Morbid, but true.

>What do?
Mourn for the dead. Curse radicalized Islam for ruining even more lives. Warn your LGBT friends/family/neighbors/coworkers, and possibly train/arm them.

>Also what are y'all buying before the inevitable panic?
Hopefully some sort of CC, and an AR if possible.
>>
>>30288066
>SCARY BLACK RIFLE
Ban black rifles? That would actually make me happy because I unironically want a colorful ar collection :^)
>>
>>30287510

I don't think he will pull as many people from the right or right leaning independents as people think. His stance on borders, the economy, and gun control are hardly libertarian.

We'll see. Polls are not to be trusted right now. The DNC will be a shit show as well this summer.
>>
File: Bill_votes_for_Trump.jpg (26 KB, 480x467) Image search: [Google]
Bill_votes_for_Trump.jpg
26 KB, 480x467
>>30288155
Trump would have been better off bashing Hillary this weekend. She could be the apocalypse for us.
>>
>>30287364
>Unless you're a psycho who can't hold a conversation for 5 minutes without creeping everybody out then I don't see what the problem is.
>>
>>30287346
Go away Anita
>>
>>30287531
>Any man who doesn't see this lefty shift as a test of masculinity is an idiot. Be a man and be vocal about your opinions. Women will hate you for it and love you for it.

I agree with your sentiment, but I detest the way you presented your argument.
>>
>>30287292
>requiring
>before purchase
Hilary supporter detected
>>
>>30288210

Trump had to respond. Obama has done nothing and the series of failures in different branches of government really speak volumes.

People are freaking out because of push polls done by Washington Post and Bloomberg and the fact Trump spoke to the NRA about issues concerning this weekends shooting.

The dust has not even settled and people are in full panic mode. The media is going to do its thing and most normies don't want to let the general public know they support Trump

I agree Hillary would be the end but I don't think three days of bad press are going to sink Trump.
>>
>>30287577
Those practices aren't constitutional either, so why add more infractions on top of it?
>>
>>30287364
You are so much of a boot licking kuk you don't even know your a boot licking kuk. An hero immedietly
>>
File: int-k meetup.jpg (151 KB, 539x616) Image search: [Google]
int-k meetup.jpg
151 KB, 539x616
>>30288105
What was the name of that AR manufacturer at SHOT Show last year? They had a sick-looking carbon AR with red highlights and barrel.
>>
>>30288316
We borderlands now
>>
>>30288066
>Warn your LGBT friends/family/neighbors/coworkers, and possibly train/arm them.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>30288275
This
>>
File: 1456239246613.gif (1 MB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
1456239246613.gif
1 MB, 400x320
>>30288066
OP here, already have an AR and will be picking up a PTR 91 next week. Only 19 so I can get any handguns. Feels bad man.
>>
File: was ist.jpg (52 KB, 750x1022) Image search: [Google]
was ist.jpg
52 KB, 750x1022
>>30288350
And this is funny, why?
>>
>>30288155

>His stance on borders, the economy are hardly libertarian

bro what, wanting open borders and reducing federal spending 20% across the board is about as minarchist as you could hope for.
>>
>>30288316
that bong one better be straight pull. And make sweed one have a large black suppressor. on and the tip painted 3 inches pink.
>>
>>30285931
Remember the NRA is not our friend.
https://www.nraila.org/articles/20160615/nra-statement-on-terror-watchlists
Our list of allies grows thin.
>>
>>30288817
And that Swedish one better shoot our verses from the Koran
>>
>>30286007

>using social media to express unpopular opinions

Come on dude. Maintain some opsec. Limit your conversations to those in person, especially nowadays where a people are literally getting arrested for what they post online.
>>
>>30289726
>Legal firearm ownership
>Unpopular opinion

I don't post anything illegal, I just cant stand my friends posting dumb shit they know nothing about. I see it as my duty to convert them
>>
Do you think the market will stabilize again before the election or are we stuck on this ride for a while?
>>
>>30290955
>I don't know man, the 2013 scare actually helped out the market with a stimulus but who knows. If nothing gets passed then it will stabilize but if it does.... who knows. It really depends on who wins the election. If Trump wins we will be fine but if Shillery wins...
>>
>>30291072
Fuck, didn't mean to green text
>>
AR RIFLE ARE BAD BUT GLORIOUS RUSSIAN AK GOOD, DA?
>>
>>30291149
I've wanted an AK for years but it seems like I hear something bad about every AK I look into. Maybe ill just save up and get a used MAK 90
>>
>>30292811
Arsenal Inc., Misha
>>
File: SLR107-1000rds1.jpg (591 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
SLR107-1000rds1.jpg
591 KB, 1920x1080
>>30292897
AK operators union did a test that shows Arsenal AK's have a problem with the finish resisting heat.
>>
>>30287292
Try to find a doctor that will guaranty your mental or physical health. It's a bad deal for them. In areas where it's required, it's damn near impossible to find a doctor to sign off on it--which means "shall issue" turns into "no issue" for the vast majority of people.

Other shit, like the terror watch list. Over 1,000,000 Americans on it. That's 1 in 200 adult citizens. It's about 20x the size of the notorious "no-fly list". If you couldn't get off a shorter list, why do you think you can get off a much longer list? Especially when "dangerous actions" or "threat of violence" checked off for TRYING to exercise your 2A rights.

>>30287477
About the ONLY compromise I'd make would be drum magazines in exchange for complete CCW reciprocation. Even in DC, NJ, NYC, & Chicago.

>>30288066
I'm seriously starting to think that the USA loves it gay people more than its children. Maybe enlisting groups like Pink Pistols will help to prevent gun control.

>>30288296
If the past year of bad press for Trump hasn't done it, then I doubt anything will truly sink him. That said, I would never vote for either Trump or Clinton.

>>30288823
NRA says that they support suspending gun rights to those on terror watch lists. I think they fail majorly on following through with due process. Innocent people need have to hire a lawyer to respond to baseless accusations or niggling suspicions, especially not to exercise their rights. Besides, it's a terror watch list--you wouldn't want someone on the list to know they're on it. So you hire a lawyer to clear up an issue, the lawyer goes to some national security court, doesn't have sufficient security clearance, and when trying to get their client's illegally suspended rights reinstated, instead have the judge told "national security" and not be able to challenge the "evidence" produced. Further, it's cruel and unusual punishment to unilaterally suspend rights without a trial.
>>
>>30285931
by the time november rolls around no one will care again. if they don't capitalize on 49 dead right now it'll just look even more like they're using death as a soapbox to push an agenda vs "doing something about it in honor of _____"

also godemperor trump has protected us again by putting the dems in the position where they are anti gay or anti muslim and they're unilaterally fucking up between that rock and hard place. Now hillary's flip flopped on "radical muslim terrorists" AND the gay community views her as a two faced panderer. gun control is tertiary and this close to an election a candidate killer.
>>
>>30285966
Every gun owner is a "law abiding" gun owner till they commit a crime with it
>>
>>30287394
So find a new doctor you fucking retard
>>
>>30293691
>bu..but Obama told me I could keep my doctor!
>implying your medical file wouldn't have the original anti-gun doctor's note which might totally cuck you

Eat shit and die you faggot. No one here that isn't a redditor making a half assed raid attempt is going to support needing doctor approval for our 2nd amendment rights.
>>
>>30288246

I was thinking about this the other day.

If that anon jerks off, he lied to himself and his doctor about not being sexually active.
>>
>>30292962
So get it re coated when it comes off? Or leave it be and it looks more battle scarred.
>>
>>30293691
thats classist and discriminatory anon, in fact the whole thing is
>sure you can get a gun but you need a doctor's note
>have an obamacare policy
>$5000 deductible before they cover you
>you need a general checkup and a gun note? Sure thing, will you pay your $600 bill with cash or credit?

as per usual the statists want to take rights away from minorities and the poor. why are you so racist anon?
>>
>>30293778
>bu..but my professor told me that only conservatives are racists!
>I'm a good liberal, so I can't be racist and neither can be the proposals I support!
>therefore you're the racist and a liar!

Liberals are masters of doublethink.
>>
File: RacismAgainstNotARace.jpg (170 KB, 494x1057) Image search: [Google]
RacismAgainstNotARace.jpg
170 KB, 494x1057
>>30293912
>Liberals are masters of doublethink.

Fucking tell me about it..,
>>
>>30293657
Tell that to New York, California, Massachusetts, and Connecticut.
>>
File: image.png (139 KB, 424x470) Image search: [Google]
image.png
139 KB, 424x470
>>30293985
>that fucking image
>>
>>>/pol/

You're what ruined /k/ in 2013
>>
>>30293985
Fucking really?
>>
>>30292962

Yeah even Rob Ski said "just spray paint it"
>>
File: BSOD.png (15 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
BSOD.png
15 KB, 720x400
>>30294037
>>that fucking image
>>30294052
>Fucking really?
>>
>>30293985
>race is a construct, racism is a reality.
Its things like this that make me wonder if humanity is worth fighting for.
I may as well buy a small plot of land and just farm until I die alone.
fuck
>>
>>30294048
you'd have to have been here in 2012 to know that and we both know you've been here since last week
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>30294048
/k/ is almost exactly the same as always.
The only difference is Marisa killed himself with his Five-seveN and there are less furries.
>>
>>30294095
>read the rules
>gun rights aren't gun related
/r/gunsrcool is that way, go back to it.
>>
>>30294095
>all conversation must be politically neutral, and in no way involve political debate.
>especially here on /k/, a board where the topic is almost always firearms, one of the most politicized subjects in the last 50 years.
Your a special kind of retarded aren't you?
>>
>>30287531
I got in an argument twice this week with a grill I've been talking too. She keeps coming back for more and it's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>30294123
Hate fuck her. Hate fucking is fantastic. There was this girl at my university that was radically anti-gun and she and I would go at it every time we had a class together and a gun debate came up.

Eventually she ended up at one of my fraternity parties and we started getting into it (shortly after Sandy Hook) after we had all had plenty to drink. Somehow that transitioned into her bent over the bathroom counter while I hammered away righteously.

Somehow a classroom of dead kids resulted in me getting my dick wet.
>>
>>30294165
That would be the plan, I went full /k/ this morning on social media about how some 14 year old owning a .22 bolt action rifle is harmless, she came back at me saying all guns are baby killers blah blah blah. Does the general public really not know that .22s are basically suped up BB guns?
>>
>>30287292
>compromising
How do you think things got as shitty as they are now?
>>
>>30288246
Haha holy shit
>>
>>30294358
These types of idiots and radicals probably think that a .22 would create an entrance wound the size of a fist. Ultimately they don't care because the very word, even the idea of a gun is scary and repulsive to them.

I know we all like to try to convert people, but some people are too far gone to be saved. The girl I nailed and the one you're talking about sound like they are cut from the same cloth.
>>
>>30287799
Fuck Ukraine
>>
>>30288249
>tfw Anita will never peg you
>>
>>30293778
You're god damn right it's classist. I don't you poor faggots having guns, because it deludes you into thinking you have some sort of power. Know your fucking place.
>>
>>30287590
Libertarians aren't Fedora. And men are biologically stronger.

Your meme is shit.
>>
>>30293707
>eat shit and die
Oh no, a fat retard said something mean to me on the Internet. What EVER will I do?
>>
>>30288579

He's insinuating that gays can't be anything other than crazy leftists.
>>
>>30285931
>everyone bashing guns
not everyone, lad.
just the sheep that go to slaughter, because they didn't pay attention to where they were headed.
>>
>>30294060
Sounds like a better idea every day
Between this shit and the encryption bullshit while working in IT i'm probably going to have an ulcer by 30
>>
>>302936
What kind of retarded shit is this? No sweety, felons obtain and commit crimes with guns every day.
>>
>>30297895
Too bad the "sheep" as you call them vote.
>>
File: dIRAPo9.jpg (1 MB, 5029x1753) Image search: [Google]
dIRAPo9.jpg
1 MB, 5029x1753
>>30288105
PINK RIFLES!!!
>is current year
>>
File: 1463448609623.png (7 KB, 898x425) Image search: [Google]
1463448609623.png
7 KB, 898x425
>>30297344
That's fucking stupid.
The poor working class will be the first to pick up guns if they are ever needed you faggot
>>
>>30289835
My fellow /k/onverter. I try to just counter the factually false information, i.e. MUH MILITIA, MUH AWB IS EFFECTIVE, MUH BUYING FULL AUTO RIFLES IN 10 MINUTES. Posting well-written, concise information and putting yourself up as a person who's willing to answer questions about gun law and gun crime rates works better than screaming SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED like a lot of /k/ommandos seem wont to do
>>
File: 1451915587641.png (285 KB, 534x626) Image search: [Google]
1451915587641.png
285 KB, 534x626
>>30288350
Making fun of legitimate advice? Fucking low man. I have to many wonderful gay/trans people in my life to not show them how to be responsibly armed. TFW taking a gay frined out shooting who jsut bought his first AR. He got a BCM way stoked for him. /polkgbt/ is best /gbt/.
>>
File: orwell-riflequote1.jpg (45 KB, 420x331) Image search: [Google]
orwell-riflequote1.jpg
45 KB, 420x331
>>30297344
>>
>>30295125
And so we went to war
>>
File: 1295049771594.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1295049771594.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>30287292
>some harmless shit like that
retarded idea, kill yourself
>>
File: you can't escape it.k..jpg (369 KB, 1080x810) Image search: [Google]
you can't escape it.k..jpg
369 KB, 1080x810
>>30294090
>/k/
>less furries
hahahahah
>>
>>30285931
I think OP is a disinformation shill trying to screw up the GOP's defending of our freedom.

The GOP is saying "no" btw.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/16/ryan-top-republicans-urge-caution-on-post-orlando-gun-control-measures.html?intcmp=hpbt2
>>
File: seen some shit.jpg (7 KB, 123x143) Image search: [Google]
seen some shit.jpg
7 KB, 123x143
>>30303012
>>
>>30288794
He's a gun grabber, and he hardly wants to eliminate borders.
>>
File: image.png (289 KB, 610x417) Image search: [Google]
image.png
289 KB, 610x417
>>30303012
/k/ - A Magical Place
>pic related
>>
>>30304439
OP here, not true at all. I am just worried that's all. I hadn't read anything like that article yet.
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.