[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts /k/? http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri me/firing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1458132273926.jpg (37 KB, 600x468) Image search: [Google]
1458132273926.jpg
37 KB, 600x468
Thoughts /k/?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201?4343343&utm_content=bufferbecbc&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=gkuntzman+buffer

When does the cucking stop?
>>
File: 1466002546528.jpg (224 KB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
1466002546528.jpg
224 KB, 404x720
I'm as bit more curious about this to be honest.

I was totally unaware of how many bullets they claimed were fired. I was thinking he walked in and just started racking up point blank headshots.

Apparently the dude is operator as fuck.
>>
File: 1462383982895.png (78 KB, 263x278) Image search: [Google]
1462383982895.png
78 KB, 263x278
>The recoil bruised my shoulder. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable.
>>
>>30285025
>The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick.
>Meanwhile
http://man-cans.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=59
>>
>>30285111
>The recoil bruised my shoulder
He better get himself checked for leukemia then, because there's no way in hell an AR's gonna bruise your shoulder otherwise. The damn thing's like holding and shooting a toy.
>>
>>30285025

Effeminate pixie-armed nu-male """"journalist"""" for the NY Daily News (hint: this is a National Enquirer-tier tabloid rag, not a newspaper) can't handle loud noises and gets anxiety attacks when he sees something he doesn't like.

I'm not seeing the surprise here, everyone knows journalists are notorious panty-waisted fags.
>>
>>30285025
>NY Daily News
Why do you do this to yourself? Even New Yorkers acknowledge that the Daily News is a more of a tabloid than an actual newspaper
On par with the Huffington Post
>>
>>30285025
"Suffered from a temporary form of ptsd" just from firing the gun.
What a pussy
>>
>>30285085
>2016
>not being able to simultaneously reload a magazine and blast away infidels while praising Allah
>>
>>30285185
I was more or less referring to the weight of his rig. 30 full mags seems pretty crazy to me.
>>
>>30285226

What they're not telling you is that many of the hostages were shot by police during their "raid". That is why many of the bodies have so many bullet wounds.
>>
We had a thread yesterday on this. The general reaction is that this author is a pussy and a tool.
>>
>>30285244
Seriously?
>>
>>30285295

Yeah, they pretty much fired indiscriminately till they hit the guy.
>>
>>30285085
I sure that a good number of people killed was from police shots as well as rounds penetrating a few people maybe depending on what ammo both the shooter and the cops used
>>
>>30285295
The cops did claim that they only shot when they had him against a concrete wall, but we all know that doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>30285319
Of course the cops will say that.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.