[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vT M63FPSHg Video that show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image:52561.jpg (104 KB, 1280x848) Image search: [Google]
image:52561.jpg
104 KB, 1280x848
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vTM63FPSHg Video that shows, that the wounded are actually getting dragged TOWARDS the night club.

And there's a hospital 1 kilometer away, yet when looking at the news photage, you can't even spot a single ambulance. And a single man killing 50 people with an AR-15? And the police taking 3 hours to get to the scene? Doubtful.

This man was a regular at gay bars, and he loved to get drunk, yet he's called a Muslim extremist. Muslims don't drink and they don't approve of homosexuality.

And why do we always KILL those people, who are suppossedly ISIS-members and what not? (Like Osama Bin Laden too. They just killed him, and dumped him in the ocean... RIGHT.) It would be better if we kept them alive for interrogation.

Also lets not forget that there were "survivors"literally holding the door closed preventing other people to escape and because of that they ended up dead and the one that took pride in this was a gay actor.

Why aren't those people getting charged with second degree murder for holding the door closed and leting the people die and as well dragging the wounded back inside just to get killed?

Let's start a good ol' discussion
>>
Honestly the more I see this shit the more depressed I get. Honestly feel like off ing myself. No one cares aabout the victims they just get on their little podium on top of bodies flaunting their ideology. They don't care for us or them just themselves. I started with a good day and all I see anywhere I go is people just using pulse as a stand for anti gun shit or anti Muslim shit. I just want everyone to being so Fucking gay and love each other. We wonder why we have these tragedies but if you go into any highschool or even just social media you'll see how terrible people are. Society needs to be fixed or wiped clean
>>
>>30284231
Is it bad that I actually believe what antman said about how shitty our system is and how Muslims are pure evil and should be tortured?
>>
>>30284722
No one deserves to me tortured by antman

No one not even Muslims

That's just psychotic
>>
>>30284749
>be
>>
>>30284722
>>30284749
What doed a movie have anything to do with this topic?
>>
>>30284819
t. newfag
>>
>>30284819
>does

Sorry sleeped late and woke up too early
>>
>>30284819
He isn't talking about a movie you stupid fucking newfag
>>
>>30284823
>>30284853
Then fucking tell me then why does the movie antman have anything to do with this thread then?
>>
>>30284231
Fags always doing shit backwards
>>
>>30284853
>>30284823
>muh secret club, haha, no uninformed allowed!
>>
>>30284963
Antman was a guy that broke arms and legs of random animals and insects and fed them to ants and would post pics of the dying animals and insects while claiming he is feeding them.

The often this he fed the ants was pepe's frog family
>>
>>30285069
>>>30284963
Antman was a guy that broke arms and legs of random animals and insects and fed them to ants and would post pics of the dying animals and insects while claiming he is feeding them.

See? Thats what happens when men don't have boobs for extreme attention whoreism.
>>
>>30285115
Hahahahahahahahaha fuck anon
>>
>>30285069
He was also a forced meme who tried retardedly hard to stay relevant by posing as anon and incessantly posting about himself even after he "died" from a brain tumor that acted like no other brain tumor in recorded history.
>>
>>30284231
>Guy with gun shooting up club
>FUCKING RUN (Adrenaline, alcohol from club and drugs from club fucking you up)
>Realise after you've got away you've been hit
>Seek immediate medical attention
>Hospital is 1km away
>Flashing lights, police and ambulances are a street away.
HOLY FUCK GUYS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL BEAMS.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.