[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The "ANTI" Headlines this morning in the USA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1462609414790.jpg (201 KB, 756x813) Image search: [Google]
1462609414790.jpg
201 KB, 756x813
Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson on Tuesday said that gun control is now a critical element of protecting the U.S. homeland and keeping Americans safe.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/orlando-nightclub-shooting-jeh-johnson-gun-control-is-now-a-matter-of-homeland-security/

Some Anti (fa) UN faggot says this:
'U.N. Human Rights Chief Says U.S. Needs 'Robust Gun Regulation'
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/un-human-rights-chief-urges-robust-us-gun-control-measures-after

I'm gonna throw in some fear bait for the fucks of it

Investor cash levels are 'consistent with recession': BofA
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/06/14/investor-cash-levels-are-consistent-with-recession-bofa.html

So not to get anyone here amped up or anything, (but you should) the conditions for a societal event are in place like that which happened so many times before it in other nations around the world. This particular thing hasn't happened on US soil in quite some time. People are flooding the border, Government is helping them come in illegally from all sides, Companies are folding or fleeing to other countries. Govt wants to take your raifu away.

By the end of this year your hands will shake like Tom Hanks hands in Saving Private Ryan.
>>
I'm skeered, but not as skeered as I was after the 'Hook. Obama knows he can't get anything passed in his lame duck phase and said as much a few weeks back. I do worry he may try to force a supreme court appointment in exchange for not pushing new gun legislation.

To keep it weapons-related, today is range day. After work I'm taking the wife and the best friend to shoot my PTR and AK, and his 22 magnum. Pew pew pew.
>>
File: iwishaniggawould.jpg (345 KB, 2254x1684) Image search: [Google]
iwishaniggawould.jpg
345 KB, 2254x1684
>>
>gun control is now a critical element of protecting the U.S. homeland and keeping Americans safe.

Literally what. There's not even room for interpretation of that part of the 2nd.
"BEING NECESSARY TO THE SECURITY OF A FREE STATE..."

You know, unless he's saying that gun control is a critical element of making sure the US doesn't remain a free state...
>>
>>30283554
Pics of your PTR, AK, and/or wife for proof.
>>
>'U.N. Human Rights Chief Says U.S. Needs 'Robust Gun Regulation'

Yeah, we're gonna take advice about human rights, from a group that includes the worst human rights abusers in the history of mankind. Or alternatively, we've got a permanent seat on the security council that says you can eat shit.
>>
>>30283593
DHS sucks shit at their jobs so they're scrambling to blame something else for this massive fuckup before someone thinks of blaming them. You hear me you rejects even the ATF didn't want? You fucking suck.
>>
Yeah when the government "agencies" start talking like this..it means they don't give a @#! about your rights.

I'm going to start honing my bolt action skills. gotta perfect the shoot and skoot.
>>
I'm more skeered of my Government than I am of ISIS.
>>
>>30283610
They're the American Schutzstaffel, they never gave a fuck about your rights.
>>
>>30283569
Never seen this! Is this OC?
>>
Bong friend sent me this.

http://thetab.com/us/2016/06/14/i-was-able-to-buy-an-ar-15-in-five-minutes-19833

>“Now do you want to take a look at the AR-15s?” the lady asked me.

>I was taken by surprise a bit. This is the AR-15, the same weapon the gunman in Orlando used to kill 50 people; the same weapon used in the terrorist attack that occurred two days ago. It was also the weapon used in the massacres at Sandy Hook, the Aurora movie theatre, Umpqua Community College, and San Bernardino.

>I never had to ask to see it, I was offered to check it out. I walked over to an employee who was no older than myself. He began to show me an AR-15 which cost $669, and told me it was popular due to the control and grip. He even told me he had one and really liked it.

This fag is surprised when a salesperson offers him the most popular pattern of rifle in the country.
>>
Wait, we have a guy named "Jeh" working for our government in an official capacity? Who the fuck is in charge of screening these assholes?
>>
>>30283725
That's like being surprised a Honda salesman asked if you'd like to see the Civics.
>>
>>30283569

kek
>>
>>30283704
Clearly a willis comic.

lurk more.
>>
>>30283745
Wow, is anyone even aware civics kill so many people when they test drive or, god forbid, purchase one?

I test drove one for research purposes, I found the experience to be traumatic. The engine was very loud and it went beyond the legal speed limit. Why should any car be allowed to do that?!
>>
>>30283725
>I was taken by surprise a bit. This is the AR-15, the same weapon the gunman in Orlando used to kill 50 people; the same weapon used in the terrorist attack that occurred two days ago. It was also the weapon used in the massacres at Sandy Hook, the Aurora movie theatre, Umpqua Community College, and San Bernardino
BUT IT WASN'T A FUCKING AR-15!! GOD DAMN, FUCKING LIBERALS I SWEAR!!
And yes I'm mad. Pissed with their bullshit agendas
>>
>>30283704
willis is still around, he just doesn't trip
>>
>>30284012
I like you.

>>30284016
When liberals bitch about the AR-15 just remind them that's it's been available since 1958 and wasn't used for mass shootings until very recently. Even Columbine, possibly the most famous mass shooting of our time, didn't involve the AR-15. The only reason we see more AR's in the news today is because fucking everybody owns one.
>>
>a critical element of protecting the U.S. homeland and keeping Americans safe
First they rammed the Patriot Act and a zillion other surveillance measures down our throats in the name of "safety", now they want to take away the individual initiative to keep oneself safe? What kind of bullshit is this?
>>
Yes / K
prepare your canned meat collection.
>>
>>30283514

How about reminding them that the Brady hoodlums were the ones that objected to making the no-fly list process make any sense at all, resulting in any and all legislation being DOA.
>>
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
- William Pitt
>NSA
>Patriot act
>confiscation
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.