[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ZERO HOUR GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 576x286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 576x286
Very very late last night (early am here in the u.s.) there was a thread with this image running.

The topic was simple, although the content of the thread varied quite a bit. Basically, what the fuck is going on right now in our society? I have a very ominous feeling that something terrible is about to happen, and we are unfortunately in the small minority of people who may have a bit of foresight into what is about to happen.

Let me say this. When have they ever been so bold in our lifetimes? Big names, such as George Soros operating in plain sight now for the past year or so, way fucking different than his usual M.O. of working from the shadows.
As our presidential election draws even nearer, I feel more and more wild things are occurring, but even worse, the reactions of the indoctrinated drones are nonexistent.

Really sit and think to yourself. Why the fuck would Obama tell schools that if they do not allow transgender students access to the bathroom of their choice, he will cut their funding. How in the flying fuck does that even remotely benefit our nation? I don't think any person with a shred of sanity can come up with a logical answer to how this declaration benefits our country.
He also goes on T.V. and openly laughs at us, saying only fools believe in racism or prejudice against whites. This is right out in the open, and I feel like only a few years ago this would be met with deafening criticism. Yet it just isn't there today. Their talons are now fully pierced into every facet of media. Some have seen this happening, caught glimpses of the takeover during previous years, yet were ridiculed as delusional. Even here on /pol/, before the shills arrived.

Well now we all know there is no delusion. A complete takeover has taken place. It's 1983 and next year will be 1984. We stand on the prescipice of a terrible event or series of events. Everyone who isn't numbed by their conditioning can feel this.
>>
File: git out of ma k fucking kids.jpg (434 KB, 1024x676) Image search: [Google]
git out of ma k fucking kids.jpg
434 KB, 1024x676
>>30282343
/pol/ is that way, happeningfriend
>>
>>30282374
I'm a /k/ommando all the way. I went there to see what they had to say on Orlando and I found this thread and its predecessors.

I want to hear /k/'s take on this,
>>
>>30282343
I was far more afraid of being blown up by the reds twenty years ago than some whiny politicians. If Obama was really that powerful, then wouldn't he have exercised it by now? Transgender bathrooms are entirely meaningless, if you should be worried about anything then it's rampant surveillance.

I'm not even saying your fears are unfounded, but you really should provide some better evidence for a 1984 scenario first before suggesting something like that
>>
>>30282395
fair enough, just had to say it
considering this is on /pol/ now >>77319302 it's probably fine

honestly, a lot of people are saying that we are basically moving to a WW3
>purposely destabilized and turned to chaos the Middle East
>purposely continue to escalate with Russia
>troop movements and missiles being shifted into the Eastern Europe and surrounding Russia already and will continue all summer
>ISIS threat is being trumpeted more and more, "no boots on the ground" is already "some boots on the ground" and will probably mean another sandbox deployment
>this time Suni and Shia muslim camps are basically divided in the middle east and allied with Russia and USA in the global conflict
>Russia's economy is on the brink, they need something to blame the failures on and get out of sanctions
>USA economy is on the brink, can't raise interest rates, can't lower them past 0 (going negative interest rate, like in Japan would not go well), every temporary measure fails in the long run, printing more money is the only short term solution left and they all know it won't work long term.
>economy is on its last legs, welfare state can't sustain itself much longer, all the racial tensions and discontent needs an outlet. War is the one option of getting people to accept worsening living conditions, while at the same time externalize the blame for them and uniting people around its government
and don't even start me on the European islamification and the civil war that will inevitably go down there
>>
>>30282445
it's not the bathrooms-
it's the discrimination.

Ban transgenders, it's a greencard for saying "oh, I can ban x people from going to x building now as well."
>>
>>30282445
>>30282478
it's called "tyranny of the minority"
you basically have tons of lound special interest groups that get special treatment at the expense of the silent majority's rights and freedoms
>I wonder why Trump is so popular all of a sudden, gee
>>
>>30282478
Frankly, anything remotely irrational of that like would be struck down by judicial activists. I don't think the constitution protects imaginary groups from discrimination, only real ones.
>>
>>30282343
>hurr i am teh singular freethinker, erryone else is a brainwashed drone lel

Wow, really makes you think.
>>>/pol/
>>
>>30282627
>ISIS attacking us on our soil using our rights against us
>Another stock market downturn incoming
>Refugee and financial crisis in the Eurozone, which will take down other markets since they're all connected now

And that's just the biggest 3 IMO.
>>
>>30282673
>disturbed beta cucks feeling mad everyone but them gets laid, shooting a place up and babbling about MUH ISIS because "I got bullied so I showed them" sounds a great deal more pathetic than "ALLAHU AKBAR DIE INFIDELS"

FTFY
>>
>>30282627
>European leaders, notably Sweden and Germany, actively censoring and shutting down criticism of Islam
>Anti-gun/"diversity' agenda being accepted by the majority of people
>General free speech being silenced with America as a last hope

It's people like you that prevent discussion, keep lapping up what you asked for, cuck.
>>
>>30282343
You didn't even try to make this look /k/ related. Fuck off to your containment board.
>>
>>30282725
Free speech is dying even in America.

I can speak from experience that bringing up "politically problematic" facts in a classroom discussion with an instructor present at a college is enough to make the pea brained millenials think you're "dangerous".

These quotes aren't scare quotes. They're things I've actually heard firsthand.
>>
>>30282732
Same here dude, America has been losing it's freedom ever since the media and politicians started a war against nationalism.

Universities are a breeding ground for those with agendas to temper the young minds of students to believe whatever they want them to and they've achieved just that. You can't say this or your automatically a bigot, gun nut, racist, literally hitler etc.

Riots and injuries committed by radical Trump protestors, the blame's on Trump and his backers.

Orlando shooter kills 50 people
>oh it wasn't terrorism, it's the guns fault

Something big is coming, and I think at least most people can feel it coming instinctually but unless the right people can inform the people about what is actually happening and somehow turn it around, it's up to those prepared to secure the future of what is logical and morally correct.
>>
>>30282732
And what was this problematic fact?
>>
>>30282816
That you can't 3D print out an entire gun (barrel, chamber, and all) since the plastic would catastrophically burst due to the pressure of the round going off in addition to how weakly held together 3D printed parts are compared to homogenously molded/casted parts (since libfag pointed out some 3D printers can sinter metal).

Apparently it's dangerous that I know this fact although the professor literally put those points up about the weaknesses of 3D printing on the lecture slide displayed on the screen.

This was in a senior level engineering class. It's hard to believe that the university thinks people like this are qualified to build bridges, airplanes, and medical devices.
>>
>>30282499
And tyranny of the majority is so much better, right?
>>
>>30282848
Actually yeah, because at least the majority of people are satisfied than in a tyranny of the minority in which the majority of people are oppressed.

That said, both are shit I would rather not have, but if I had to choose the least shitty option, it would definitely be tyranny of the majority.
>>
>>30282855
How about a system where everyone is satisfied, and decisions that effect some people don't have to effect those who don't want it?
>>
>>30282860
See the last sentence. You work with what you have, not with what you wish you had.

Hence Trump.
>>
>>30282865
Shouldn't we try to change what we don't like instead of resigning ourselves to this bullshit that we have now? Maybe it won't happen in the near future, but eventually people will realize that we literally cannot go on like this. Change will come when it is clear that it would benefit the majority of the population, and people lose their fear of authority. I have hope for the future, but it'll probably get way worse before it gets better.
>>
>>30282880
Change isn't coming any time soon, as in definitely not this election cycle.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 300x300
This has nothing to do with /k/, not even a thin veil of posting pictures

Go back to /pol/, seriously
>>
>>30282894
True, but we don't need elections to make change. We have each other :^)
>>
File: IMG_0637.jpg (48 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0637.jpg
48 KB, 480x270
>>30282343
My god you're a moron with no sense of history
>>>/pol/
>>
>>30283044
This isn't my original post, I'm reposting to get /k/'s opinion on this.
>>
>>30282865
There's no way to satisfy everyone.
>>
>>30283305
Shit, meant this for >>30282860
>>
>>30282448
I mean, it's still the inherent contradictions of global capitalism as always
Marx warned you bruh and you didn't listen
>>
>>30283386

They don't read about Marx anymore in school, man. Apparently they think Capatilism is so frail that even the slightest critical views of it could warp young minds into bringing down the system.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/77353729
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.