[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GGG: Ghost Guns General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: Panic1.jpg (35 KB, 297x314) Image search: [Google]
Panic1.jpg
35 KB, 297x314
Post your ghost guns. I'm looking to build a ghost AR-15 very soon, given as they're about to crack down on these kinds of loopholes. Anybody got good recommendations in the way of kits?
>>
>>30281544
SHALL
>>
>>30281555
DESIGNATED
>>
>>30281544
This is bait.
>>
My Ghost Gun appeared when I accidentally broke my mosin nagant. I started hearing gunfire and seeing visions of a gun in strange places.
I then called a gun exorcist and he fixed it all up
>>
>>30281566

How is this bait?
>>
>>30281588
I'm sure you know the answer op.

>hey guise post your sp00ky ghostie guns
>fuck the Feds hahah amirite

Even if not bait, cmon now
>>
File: Spooky.png (31 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Spooky.png
31 KB, 300x300
>>30281602

>spooky
Haha, because it's a "ghost gun." Clever. Look, I've never built a gun before and I am therefore looking for advice from people that (may) know more about this than me. What's so weird about that? I want to get one of these while they're still legal.

No, this is not a bait thread.
>>
>>30281654
Well, 80% AR lowers can be learned about all over YouTube, and there is a few people here who have done Uzis and such
>>
>>30281544
>general

Go fucking kill yourself
>>
>>30281667

What I'm specifically looking for is a quality kit that does not include a lower receiver (or one which only includes an 80% lower receiver if it does include one.) Obviously, some kits are going to utilize better parts than others, which is what I'm asking for advice about.

http://www.ghostrifles.com/collections/ar-15

Are any of these kits good?

Somebody in a different thread recommended this one as a starter AR-15 kit... the only problem is that it includes a lower receiver, which I would not be using and therefore don't want to pay for:

http://palmettostatearmory.com/16-mid-length-light-weight-chrome-lined-premium-rifle-kit.html
>>
>>30281709
You have 3 options for asking about parts kits

1. /arg/
2. QTDDTOT
3. Make a thread asking about that and not about stupid memes
>>
>>30281544
>loophole
No that's called a God given right guaranteed by the Constitution
>>
>>30281741

I literally just did make a thread asking about that, so what the fuck are you going on about memes for? If you're talking about the picture of Pacman, I posted it because ghost guns are about to be banned, hence "Panic."
>>
>>30281709
>>30281783
I'll be nice.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/ar-15-05/rifle-kits.html

Now fuck off and listen to >>30281741's advice
>>
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 4032x3024
>>30281709
>http://www.ghostrifles.com/collections/ar-15

I personally have 0 knowledge or experience with this company or their product

>http://palmettostatearmory.com/16-mid-length-light-weight-chrome-lined-premium-rifle-kit.html

Provided this is the barrel length and caliber you want, this is absolutely what I would get. PSA premium uppers are pretty good.

*avoid "PTAC"*

However, there's a premium upper, then you could buy the LPK and stock you want instead of having extra parts
>>
>>30281544
>ghost guns
The preferred term is undocumented.
>>
>>30281848
Can you just mill out that fucking lower already holy shit
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>30281903
I see you browse /arg/
>>
>>30281848

Yeah, it looks like an awesome kit, and thanks for the suggestion; I'm just a bit of a poorfag and I'd rather spend the extra 100-or-so bucks on something more meaningful than a spare lower receiver that I'd most likely never use. That's why I'm trying to figure out if any of GF's kits are worthwhile, since they're much cheaper.

Worst case scenario, I'll probably end up splurging and going with that one. I just want to make sure to get a reliable ghost AR-15 before these things become regularly unavailable.

>>30281777

Believe me, I agree, but I'm not sure that our lawmakers are competent enough to understand that.
>>
>>30281709
http://www.del-ton.com/ar_15_kits_s/1.htm
>>
How tasteless would it be to get this engraved on a ghost gun?

The fucked part is my family gets upset that I'm openly against illegal immigration and Mexican. They cant grasp the concept that some of them don't belong here.
>>
>>30283615
Very tasteless. Bordering on fucking retarded.
The calligraphic inscription alone is cringeworthy. However, it is not untrue.

If you get asked about it, and the meaning, and you being Mexican (or of Latin descent), you'll likely be seen as an undocumented immigrant as well. Take that as you will.

Personally, I'd opt for a more subtle engraving. Perhaps just the centerpiece eagle/snake/cactus. It's easily recognized by people who know what the FUCK they're looking at, doesn't scream "illegal immigrant", and pays homage to your heritage. If some jackass calls you out for being an illegal or undocumented immigrant, inform them otherwise and then continue about your day.

God forbid you use that thing in a self or home defense scenario. The court will have a fucking blast with it.
>>
>>30284633
The point of it is a big fuck you to the phrase "undocumented immigrant" when they are illegal immigrants. The only irony of it is the firearm is legal where the people aren't. Mexicans use the font a lot which is why I went with it. The point is not to be subtle nor to pay homage to my heritage. Its to piss off Mexicans who don't belong here.
>>
>>30281557
N' SHIET
>>
>>30284869
A troll gun?

Fuck it, man. Your money, your gun. Don't let me dissuade you.
>>
This is mine. I fucked it up.

Headspace is wrong, probably have the front trunnion wrong, and probably don't have the barrel holes correct.

I fired once for test firing and it catastrophically failed. So I need a new receiver, and I'm going to get a competent Smith to assemble the rest for me.

>this is what I get for not having calipers and proper machinery
>>
>>30284905
Probably just going to complete the receiver and throw it on the wall or some shit. Might eventually build an AR later down the line of if my state passes anything where it voids federal firearm laws for guns made in the state, it will be made into a full-retard SBR.
>>
>>30285087
Don't forget to machine your own suppressor.
And yes, I really want to see how it turns out
>>
>>30281544
Hello BATFA.
Why did you threaten that pizza guy Ares sent to you? Do you all hate pizza?
>>
i want ATF to leave
>>
>>30285097
Waiting on my form 1 to clear. Gonna build a 9mm can.
>>
File: 3726.jpg (24 KB, 320x220) Image search: [Google]
3726.jpg
24 KB, 320x220
>>30285126
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.