[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the Marine Corps really a place for a robot to reform himself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 181x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 181x250
Is the Marine Corps really a place for a robot to reform himself?
im not kidding here, im finishing my sophomore at community soon and i really want a place that will show me something for living. will they roast a virgin weeblord like me? is the marine corps really a genuine experience?
those goretex parkas look rad
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 650x894) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 650x894
>>30280959
>>
>>30280959

>Support MOS
Yeah, you'll get a little less autistic but stay fat and virgin.

>Combat Arms
You're going to FMJ yourself.
>>
>>30280959
Faggot.
>>30280966
Not a faggot.
>>
>>30280959
Lol, you will get fucking hazed to suicide you little bitch, join the army instead.

I don't know how bad is it now though, think the military is pretty fucking soft now that they are letting females into combat arms.

Know this though, that this is a gigantic waste of time and you will only regret this decision. It's all bulls hit my man. Anything is better than serving this fucking weak country.
>>
>>30280959
In the muh reens right now, safe to say they'll let anyone join and would love for you to reenlist because everyone is getting thee fuck out. Stay motivated you cuck
>>
>>30281029
>Love for you to reenlist
But only love it so much that they won't actually give you a reason to.
>>
>>30280959
>Is the Marine Corps really a place for a robot to reform himself?

I spent more time in the Marine Corps pissing in bottles than I ever did in Civilian life. You guys from /r9k/ have some strong overlap with military life, lol.
>>
>>30280980
>You're going to FMJ yourself.
i can't speak directly to the experince of muhreenz, but i was a 118 pound autistic manling when i joined the army. six months after getting my blue cord i was on a plane to afghanistan. OP, you can make it if you just don't let yourself give up. if you are thinking of joining combat arms and think you have even the slightest clue what it means to persevere in the face of adversity, rethink it. you have absolutely no clue, and you won't until you experience it. sometimes it finds people wanting.
>>
>>30281101
You speak the truth
>>
>>30281012
>join the army instead.
typical muhreen bullshit. they build you guys a little dumber than the rest of us, but nobody has it easy. you can pretend you have it the roughest because you think you're the biggest pricks to each other, but hajj doesn't give a shit whose dick you hold in garrison, and he doesn't care if your little square dots are shale or brown.
>>
>>30281158
Saying the average soldier has it as hard as the average Marine, is like saying the average Marine has it as hard as the average Navy Seal.
>>
>>30281146
Because that's exactly what they offered me to re-up in 2009.
>>
>>30281817
Shit, in 2011 they were downsizing giving guys in my unit the option to EAS 3 months early. I stayed in because faped out to SMP life was easy.
>>
>>30281402
no, it's not, because the job the average marine does is nowhere near even the job that ranger battalion does, much less fucking SEALs. the bullshit they serve you guys, i swear to god. i spent four months with marines down in helmand doing the literal exact same goddamn shit and just as fucking poorly. the main difference is you will never hear an 11b say "hooah" unless under duress
>>
File: ray.png (205 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
ray.png
205 KB, 500x280
Trombley, what are you doing on /k/?!
>>
>>30281884
Stop talking to a dumb civilian or turbo pog like they know what they're saying.

I too was in Helmand, but no Army in our AO then.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.