[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone seen this/ is going to see it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: range 15.jpg (173 KB, 620x467) Image search: [Google]
range 15.jpg
173 KB, 620x467
Anyone seen this/ is going to see it?
>>
Alot of my buddies got excited for it, but Meh. It's good to see more vets doing cool shit but I am just not that into vet humor anymore. I just kinda want to move past that part of my life.
>>
>>30280109
I want to, but I don't want to drive 200 miles to a theater showing it.
>>
Is it coming out on DVD?
>>
>>30280109
Got tickets for tomorrow night. I'm not too sure how I feel.

But, Keith David, so I'm already happy
>>
>>30280694
You hitting the one in Colorado? That's one showing it which I got tickets to. OP here by the way.
>>
Got tickets for tomorrow in Fairbanks, Alaska.
>>
Anyone going to give us a review after seeing it?
>>
Tickets for Temecula, CA for tomorrow at 730. /k/omrade meet up?
>>
File: o-SETH-ROGAN-facebook.jpg (293 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-SETH-ROGAN-facebook.jpg
293 KB, 2000x1000
>>30280109
This looks so retarded, I'm amazed that Seth Rogen isn't the star...
>>
Man, you guys must be 15 years old.

I hope the cinemas you go to get shot up.
>>
A zombie apocalypse expendables made by tacticool clothing companies

Sounds fucking dreadful
>>
>>30282681
I hope the place where you live get robbed
>>
>>30282722

>Saiga 12
>M4 Benelli

I'd love to see them try. Hell, I hope its you.
>>
>>30282681
>too edgy to enjoy a shitty comedy/action zombie movie for what it is: entertainment
>not autistic
>>
File: future loo.gif (2 MB, 164x275) Image search: [Google]
future loo.gif
2 MB, 164x275
>>30282757
>M4 Benelli
>Not putting the brand first
>>
Never heard of it

what is it?
>>
>>30280152
This to be quite honest. It's just not funny to me anymore because, you know, I'm not living like I'm 18 and spouting nothing but how cool I was and all the badass shit I did.

Its like the old guy that doesn't have any kids that shows up to every football game at his old highschool to make sure everyone knows thats his trophy in the locker room. Sure it's fun to talk about some times, but letting it consume your entire personality is no better than NEETs who do nothing but talk about their Japanese animes and vidya.

That being said, good on them for capitalising on it. They're probably making more money than I'll ever see.

Although I have personal issues with it because of how it influences dumbass ex privates and gives the rest of us a bad image.Its part of a bigger issue of what I call the "veteran caricature," but I won't get into that here.
>>
>>30280109
Not really
They're actual vets and everything
>thank u for ur cervix
But I feel like they're the kind of guys who served just be a tactical spaz when they return to civilian life. They were funny for a bit but then there complete lack of class began to outweigh the humor.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.