[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll be joining the Marines, in a couple of months, what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (88 KB, 251x257) Image search: [Google]
image.png
88 KB, 251x257
I'll be joining the Marines, in a couple of months, what I am going to find/do/achieve there?
>>
You're going to marry your high school sweetheart, who will cheat on you, you're going to buy a Mustang at 25% Apr, you're going to wear your Chucks on libo and look like a dildo, you're gonna stand at parade rest all the fucking time and do stupid boot shit and piss off all your NCOs. Eventually you'll stop being such a butthurt motard, and then you'll get salty, then you'll get out and answer stupid fucking questions from punk ass bitch poolies that probably will puss out on /k/
>>
>>30280016
10/10 Response.
>>
>>30280016
double-dubs don't lie
>>
>>30280016
Don't forget puking all the alcohol and pizza you had the night before while guys run past you yelling "get some!"
>>
File: 1399728133827.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1399728133827.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>30280016
>>
>>30280016
HAhAhAhAhAha! Millitary is for fags who played too many action videogames growing up thinking sleeping in muddy rice paddies was a great career choice.

If you had a skill that made real money, you wouldn't be joining the army with other poor dumb bastards trying to "get hard" by volunteering for 4 year prison sentence. HAHAHAHAHA! The military is a do nothing redundancy that only serves itself as a bloated bureaucratic power masturbation owned by the upper class.
HahaHa, your comrades are n*ggers and retards only good for bullet food.

HaHa, joining the military in peace time is an idiots mistake.

Do it if it's your thing, but I don't understand why you want to fight for other people's war on minimum wage, just to risk death by people who don't value your actions.
>>
>>30280205
Dude. That bait is fucking weak. At least call me a welfare queen or something.
>>
Nothing.

I've been in for three and a half years now and I've done absolutely nothing.
>>
Pretty much just gonna realize you should've joined the Air Force
>>
>>30280016
Pretty much this, man.

It's either this, or take as many free college shit as you can and then go for a college degree. High school education and a bachelor's degree aren't shit anymore, so any credits for electives are what you'll end up going for. Then after you get grants and shit for paying for a bachelors and get done with that, use your gi bill and go for it.

Also >>30282842

I haven't done shit since '11.
>>
>>30280205
How's that +100k debt treating you?
>>
>>30280016
fpbp
>>
>>30279918
Probably a bunch of other people too dumb to check the catalog.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.