[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been eyeing an AR for a while now, and had my sights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160614-220843.png (347 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160614-220843.png
347 KB, 1440x2560
I've been eyeing an AR for a while now, and had my sights set on one already. Not wanting to fan the flames following the Orlando shooting, I decided not to buy it straight away. Welp, Classic jacked up their prices on ARs by about fifty dollars. Suppose you guys were right and I should have bought mine earlier. Fuck this gay Earth, and fuck that gay sand nigger.

So, are we actually in a panic?
>>
>>30279691
$50? buy it before it goes up $500
>>
>>30279700
That won't really happen.

W-will it, /k/?
>>
$50 isn't a panic but it's definitely taking advantage of panickers
it's enough of an increase that they get a little profit without looking like massive dickbutts
>>
>>30280958
Think things will go back to normal, or will the ride never end?
>>
>>30282291
depends on who wins/looks like they're going to win the presidency
trump: goes down
hillary: add another zero to the price tag
>>
>>30282320
>if obummer gets elected he'll take all my guns
>surely McCain can save us
It's 2008 all over again, surprise, obummer didn't take you guns, there was a spike after sandy vagina and they'll be a spike now but it will stabilize
>>
>>30284630
Because we fought tooth and nail against it... You retarded?
>>
>>30284630
He tried. Hard. >>30284665 is right you are clearly a retard with the memory of a goldfish.
>>
>>30284630
Barely. And California stands to get cucked even more. Dumbass
>>
>>30284630
He literally tried everything but EO'ing gun bans.

nobody is that stupid though, not even shilldog
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
If you aren't buying everything you can afford you're a fucking moron. Stripped lowers, LPKs, drums and higher capacity mags, and NFA.

Buy it now.
>>
Do it
>>
>>30279691

Just fucking buy it. Nobody can tell you what's going to happen to prices or availability because we aren't clairvoyant. If you want something scary black rifle related, get it now.

Flood the fucking streets with guns. Let it be known that even more guns than EVER are in public hands because of this bullshit and every time a democrat says gun, even more rifles fly off the shelf.
>>
>>30279691
trained economist here, get it now.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.