[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breaching hammer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Good day, /k/omrades. Today you get to see a weapon I made a few months ago out of boredom. It's a thin boat anchor bolted/taped to an axe handle. It can take down a door in less than 5 swings at MOST.
>HeresJohnny.jpg

I don't know what I'm posting this for, but any thoughts? Is it useful? Can I improve it? Cheers /k/
>>
Throw it in the trash and by an axe.
>>
Put a mini 4 winds shotgun at the end of it (kind of like where the spike would go on a pollaxe) and use it like a Masterkey.
>>
File: latest.jpg (139 KB, 864x486) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
139 KB, 864x486
>>30277837
I want a bigass explosive breaching hammer. Like King Dedede's mallet but instead of a rocket it's a giant recoilless rifle
>>
I can bust down a door with one swing from a maul.

Why would I want to use something shitty like that for anything at all?
>>
>>30277967
cosmetics? it probably weighs like 2 pounds as apposed to the maul's standard 7
>>
>>30277939
>>30277939
it's not hard to make. imagine a large sledgehammer head with the center cutout for a 20mm round. load a blank / full power load minus bullet, and simply make some means of using the impact on the primer side of the hammer fire the 20mm. bam youve got a hammer that hits hard at first, then harder via explosive force. can do the same thing the oposite direction for a hammer that hits hard and pumps the victim full of 00 buck on impact.

someone's never played monster hunter
>>
>>30278103
>Using a maul that's not at least 10 lbs.
How do you people get anything done? 12 lbs is what I prefer.
>>
>>30278103
But anon, that's why it's shitty
>>
>>30278132
i'm saying standard. the heavier ones are better i agree
>>
>>30277799
>less than 5 swings at most
Do you even english?
>>
>>30278167
I'm pretty sure a standard maul is 10 pounds, brah.

You can't get anything done with lighter ones besides set spikes. And not even very well at that.
>>
>>30277799
Level 15 makeshift club. I kind of like it. It has that I'll fuck you up good aesthetic paired with the take my guns, I'll defend myself alternatively look. You should carved "the boating accident" onto the handle and claim it is for the removal of take back squad.
>>
>>30278287
What kinds of mauls are you people talking about? The heaviest one I can handle easily is this old 6-lb. Collins, and all I do is bust up big rounds of wood with it.

Do people own special hammers for busting open doors? is this a thing now?
>>
File: 00301-1.jpg (7 KB, 459x225) Image search: [Google]
00301-1.jpg
7 KB, 459x225
>>30278408
>What kinds of mauls are you people talking about?
The kinds men use for doing real work.

Regular mauls are better for putting on anchors and clips, though.
>>
>>30278385
well, OP is canadian so its more like "you took my guns but still can't rob my house"
>>
File: mfw deadwood1.jpg (37 KB, 951x758) Image search: [Google]
mfw deadwood1.jpg
37 KB, 951x758
>>30277799
>"Breaching hammer"
>Clear lack of any significant mass
>Held together with zipties and duck tape

Go to Lowe's and buy the big size sledgehammer. Breaching tool.
>>
>bringing the right tool for the job
>>
>>30281740
>head is hollow

That doesn't look very durable.
>>
>>30279221
>>Duck tape...
Not even going there
>>
>Not using a halligan

Casuals
>>
>>30281882

I mean, the guy's not wrong.

http://duckbrand.com/
>>
How is this not sufficient for knocking down a door?

Even the 8lb ones are better than OP's abortion.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 450x450
Forgot pic.
>>
>>30277939
i can get behind this
>>
>>30282656
That's the only place you'd wanna be if that beautiful monstrosity ever makes its appearance.

What are we gonna call the thing? Knock-knock? Girl Scout? Jehova's witness?
>>
File: hammer.jpg (174 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
hammer.jpg
174 KB, 1000x750
>>30277799
Needs mass
Mass, hatred and sexual frustration makes things move
>>
>>30277799
>Extraneous metal isn't ground off
>Head is fucking taped to the handle

Did you even hit a door with it or is that 5 swings business a guess?
>>
12lb sledge, a Pulaski, a fire axe, or a haligan tool make real short work of doors. But that one looks cool.
>>
>>30281778
>Steel isn't durable
>>
>tape and zip ties
>can I improve it
Well...
>>
>>30283995
The solicitor
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.