[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AR-15's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (89 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
89 KB, 640x1136
These fuckers got a petition up to ban the AR-15 from civilian ownership
Counter sign on this one : https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/disregard-petition-ban-ar-15
>>
Bump for importance
>>
so what sporting rifle should we gun for in the next 6 months?
>>
>>30277568
they arent going to take this petition seriously because we signed one to build a death star kappa
>>
So if this passes, shall we rename the AR-15 Model to something else? Since they're banning the AR-15, what if I have a S-556 or some other bullshit. Not technically an AR-15, just has some similar components.
>>
>>30277568
> ballot stuffing
>>
>>30277661
This
Armalite makes FN-15s
>>
>>30277661
This.

Good thing I'm not building an AR-15, I'm building a (Anon)-R1.
>>
>>30277568
Oh no, a petition! Those always effect so much change every time whiny liberals start creating them, just like hashtags!

Come on.
>>
>>30277568
>Petitions
>Doing anything
>Being worth giving a shit over

You must be 18 to post.
>>
>>30277568
bump. signed.
well those bancrazy faggots already got over the minimum required 100,000 signatures.
We've barely got 100 so far.
>>
>>30277788
Nice digits, but we don't care what happens to this, we just want to see the butthurt if this gets past 100,000 signatures.
>>
>>30277834
>minimum required 100,000 signatures
At which point, what happens and who gives a fuck? This is a bunch of transparent bullshit ginned up by an Alinksy-trained activist so his followers can virtue-signal towards each other.
>>
>sandy hook
>little kids got shot
rifle not b&
>gay club shooting
>50 adult fags

This petition won't work.
>>
>>30277568
who is TD?
>>
>>30277568
this is where you millenials earn your keep.
find the little fuck who started this and dox him.
>>
>>30277940
> Pulse
> a place where you can indulge in radical ideology
> surprise when habib goes there and starts spreading radical ideology
>>
>>30277568
Inb4 mini-14s are the new it gun.
>>
>AR-15s actually get banned
>faggots rejoice
>good thing I have an AK too :^)
>>
>>30277940
You forget that every faggot dead is worth 5 kids in the eyes of these retards.
>>
>>30278478
more like

>AR-15s get banned
>only colt loses money because every other manufacturer isn't allowed to use the AR name anyway.
>>
I will not sign this petition until its language is fixed; unfuck the shit out of these parts especially:

>If the petition to ban the AR-15 succeeds, and is acted upon, it is a direct infringement on the rights of the people. As a highly accurate and customizable weapon, this weapon is sought after for hunting. Not only used for murder, like the other petition suggests. If we were to ban this weapon, they could still be easily obtained illegally, through the black market and the dark web. Banning firearms will put no stop to gun violence. Honduras has banned all firearms, and maintains a very high gun violence rate. France has stricter than the US gun laws, and they recently suffered a tragedy from armed terrorists. The planes that where hijacked and used during 9/11 were hijacked with box cutters. Guns are not the problem. It is the people. dont infringe our rights, Delete the other petition.

The whole thing. It sucks. Write it better....
>or maybe I'll do it for you after I eat you lazy fuck
>>
>>30277661
My Anderson arms sr-15 seems safe
>>
>>30277913
Phil....... I always thought that petition process was retarded but I missed the intention behind it. Time to reread that rules book
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.