[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the best way to weaponize food ? i would say that a few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: z46A5RF12f-6.png (13 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
z46A5RF12f-6.png
13 KB, 300x250
Whats the best way to weaponize food ?
i would say that a few pounds of frozen soup might be enough to kill someone if you hit their head with it, does anyone have a better idea ?
>>
How about boiling hot soup?
>>
>>30277181
you would need much more boiling soup to actually kill someone, but it may be usefull if you just want to defense yourself.....
>>
>>30277114
Frozen fish
>>
>>30277255
wouldn't any kind of frozen meat do ?
>>
>>30277114
Frozen is probably best because it becomes a workable material and blunt force and shit. Bone-in meats could be a stabbing implement. Extremely hot hot sauce could prove especially devastating. A friend of mine went to the emergency room to have his stomach pumped and for shock treatment after ghost pepper sauce started to put him in shock.

>personal preference
>frozen leg of lamb or whole turkey
>>
>>30277114
I recall an old short story where a wife murdered her cheating husband with a frozen leg of lamp, then cooked it and served it to the investigating officers...
>>
>>30277303
fuck, that sounds painfull
i once accidentally drank a lot of Tabasco when i was a kid, i was sick for days
>>30277334
I heard a similar story, thats why i started this threat, its not like i want to murder my flatmates with food or anything like that.....
>>
>>30277334
Lamb to the Slaughter. Tale of fifties housewife driven mad. Preached to me as a piece of SJW propaganda way back in 10th grade.
>>
Botulism
>>
>>30277358
thats would be a biological/chemical weapon and using that weapons is for weak people
>>
>>30277114
Melting sugar
Boiling oil
Explosive flour(mixing gun powder with flour)
>>
>>30277349
Well, Clarice - have the lambs stopped screaming?
>>
>>30277382
Shit, powdered sugar is dangerous enough as an explosive
>>
>>30277393
No. They haven't.
>>
File: yeh.jpg (13 KB, 88x88) Image search: [Google]
yeh.jpg
13 KB, 88x88
Frozen grapes out of a slingshot hurt pretty bad, some kids used to do that in the neighborhood, they always ended up with huge ass welts.

I suppose you could use a bigger slingshot and a melon of some kind to do the same.

>nb4 "grapeshot" kek
>>
Wasn't there a story about someone dropping an entire frozen turkey into a large pot of boiling oil, causing said oil to go all over the place and get ignited by the open flame under the pot, thus causing a massive fireball?
I think the Mythbusters did a segment about that.
>>
File: 1463457504267.jpg (103 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1463457504267.jpg
103 KB, 800x533
>>30277334
>leg of lamp
>I read the post thrice before I noticed
>hearty kek
>>
>>30277454
Yeah. It happens like a hundred times each thanksgiving. Look up the statistics. Frying turkey is scary shit.
>>
put a bunch of onions in a sock
>>
>>30277349
That's it. 'I bet it's right under our noses', I recall one cop saying.

Heh.

>Preached to me as a piece of SJW propaganda
How the fuck do you put a SJW spin on an archaic murder mystery...?
>>
>>30277334
Roald Dahl, wasn't that?
>>
>>30277509
The point of her being an over worked housewife and how that kind of dedication is wrong. And that all men are cheating pigs. I remember it too distinctly.
>>
>>30277482
conventionell bombs are out, from now on the US Air force bombs ISIS with Fryied turkey
>>
by poisoning it
>>
>>30278329
/thread
>>
You don't need to weaponize it, just withhold it. Hunger is a powerful weapon
>>
BAN ASSAULT CANS

YOU DON'T NEED A CAN OF SPAM TO FEND OFF A SCHOOL SHOOTER
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.