[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Lever Shotgun for Oz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7
File: pardus-lax12-walnut-20inch.png (856 KB, 3348x653) Image search: [Google]
pardus-lax12-walnut-20inch.png
856 KB, 3348x653
Looks like the Adler A-110 just got a serious competitor , even though this is a little bit more expensive , I am definately going to be ordering a Pardus LAX 12.
>>
>>30276947
do you guys have a name for who banned scary(thanks hollywood) pump actions in oz?

Howard?

I mean of all things the hunting pump shotgun was banned.

Did you guys use more O/U for hunting in ozland and didn't have a strong ownership to protest the pump ban or is it all really based on shit your pols saw in a movie?
>>
>>30276947
They have been around for about 6 months and there is also a 3rd brand availablefrom Qld Gun Exchange.

They are all made in Turkey and all basically come from the same factory. I have the Pardus and Adler & the barrels are engraved and printered with the same fonts, colours, etc. Its the same thing.

What the main difference is the action. The Adler level is much larger and takes the entire action. The Pardus only moves the action.

Check the videos on Ozzie reviews for the real world comparison
>>
tfw no addler in america
>>
>>30277016
Yes the people in power that answered to noone signed legislation into law by decree.

People protested in the weeks after Port Arthur , but it did nothing to stop John Howard and his little group of ignorant anti-gunners from banning a slew of firearms , the vast majority of guns confiscated were semi-auto .22 & pump/semi-auto shotguns.

Legitimate recreational hunting equipment.

And yeah , they went after pump action shotguns as well as anything semi-auto because that is what they had seen in the media.
>>
>>30277162
> entire action

Mean to say the level and trigger sections. The Pardus leaves the trigger inplace
>>
>>30277184
Man , you have a multitude of semi-auto and pump actions to choose from , let us Aussies have something , we still have a strong gun culture , regardless of what suburbanised capital city dwellers with their head up their arses might say.
>>
File: pardus-lax12-marine-20inch.png (737 KB, 3371x649) Image search: [Google]
pardus-lax12-marine-20inch.png
737 KB, 3371x649
Looks like a fun gun
>>
>>30277203
apparently the Pardus is smoother and doesn't smash your fingers during cycling like the Adler does.
>>
>>30277211
tfw ausblokes are hurtin
>>
>>30277494
Unsure if you are suppourting or disparaging fellow /k/ ?
>>
>>30277444
That is true, the Adler is a knuckle-shredder but it was an easy fix with some paracord around the gaurd.

The Pardus is much nicer to use and feels like a "finished" firearm but the Adler you can treat rough without being afraid of breaking it.

In short they are both cheap shotguns that are for a bit of fun.
>>
>>30277016
Australia stuff gets banned at the drop of a hat. It's just part of the culture.

It's not guns it's everything, talk to anyone who is into something other then football and they'll tell you that there are bs arbitrary restrictions on what it is they like.

Our government isn't tyrannical, they are just literally interpreting the phrase nanny state and try to make it illegal to make bad decisions.

Basket ball team in toowoomba has a t-shirt cannon. Oops can't have that it's a firearm...
>>
>>30277747
man councils are going to start charging people to go to the beach , I wish I was joking , it is being seriously considered all over the country.
>>
american adler when
>>
File: attachment.php.jpg (80 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
attachment.php.jpg
80 KB, 800x600
>>30278198
Dunno whats taking you guys so long Canada's got the Adler and a half price knock off already
>>
>>30278198
Why don't you get Mossberg 500/590 or Remington 870 ?

Or do you have to be a special range snowflake ?
>>
>>30278263
Because I already have an 870 and I want a lever-action 12ga you faggot
>>
>>30278278
then get a Chiappa , stop being such a cry bitch.
>>
>>30278291
>get a chiappa
no

>stop being such a cry bitch
no
>>
>>30278291
Oh man the 1887 is not a great design even before chiappa shits all over it.
>>
>>30278311
*hands a box of tissues since you can't handle all your freedoms and still find something to complain about*
>>
>>30278316
I never said it was good , but he is crying about not having a lever action when he has access to a heap of options.
>>
>>30278321
>australia finally gets a new gun
>americans want to own it too
>start whining
kek

>can't handle all your freedoms
yet you have none
>>
>>30278528
Go buy an AR-15 or AK and stop bitching.

We have legit complaints and you wana cry about not being able to snowflake up.

I pray you never know the horror of being under the boot of the crown.
>>
>>30278565
>if you want a certain gun, you're being a snowflake
australians truly are the best at shitposting
>>
>>30278638
We take what we can get , you fucken bitch about not getting what you want but have access to a massive list of available firearms.

You guna hold your breathe until you get your way ?
>>
>>30278638
Or better yet , why don't you go make friends with someone who has a CNC machine and BUILD a lever gun , since you have that option.

Or just keep complaining and arguing with those who are hard done by and suffer under a soft feminized tyrannical government.
>>
>>30278226
We are just starting to get the 14" version in Aus now
>>
>>30278711
Oh Canada got 14, 20, 28" straight off the bat for some reason
>>
>>30276947
we have 3 companies landed
Adler
Pardus
Uzkon
and more on the way
Alpharms
Diamond? (saw one picture a while ago)
Berika (which has a rotating bolt head)
>>
>>30278663
>>30278691
your tears are delicious
>>
File: Arsenal 27-11-15.jpg (775 KB, 2381x2100) Image search: [Google]
Arsenal 27-11-15.jpg
775 KB, 2381x2100
>>30278744
with the media hype around this dangerous new assault shotgun they decided to limit the 14" until after the 5 round magazine capacity ban expired

(our shotguns only have 5+1 not the original 7+1)
>>
>>30278757
salty salty.

I'm grabbing the walnut lever , guna be good.
>>
>>30278226
>that barrel
muh dick
>>
>>30278183
JUST GET ME OUT OF HERE IT WILL NEVER CHANGE FUCKING HELL ARRRRRRRRRRR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30278183
>charging people to go to the beach
>Australia

Well fuck, buddy.
>>
>>30277211
This doesn't change how much I want one.
>>
File: K post 16.jpg (733 KB, 6016x4016) Image search: [Google]
K post 16.jpg
733 KB, 6016x4016
>>30276947
Hey K, my factory produces the guns for Adler and parts for Pardus. I also make for Tristar.

I'll be releasing my own model attached in the US for likely $499 MSRP. Its an exact clone of the adler.
>>
>>30279665
Make one with no stock and wider lever so you can twirl it like the terminator
>>
>>30277211
Hows Adelaide?
>>
>>30276947

are the specs essentially the same?

they could get around the import limitations imposed on Adler right?
>>
>>30281688
Are they manufactured here? If not then it's max 5 rounds
>>
>>30279665
oh shit, i get to be a tacticool cowboy, make it compatible with 870 stocks and whatnot.
>>
>>30281688
Main difference is the lever location
>>
>>30281703

The lever moves apart from the trigger loop?

That's pretty neat, I wonder how likely it is to accidentally pull the trigger while doing this quickly?
>>
>>30281551
Horrific, so many people complaining about firearms in US and how easy it is in Aus, but i try not to get involved, get too angry at them.

Havnt yet bought the Adler, saving for a .308 atm for range use
>>
>>30278565
> I pray you never know the horror of being under the boot of the crown.

Heh, well... we knew about that once, a long time ago.

That said, be glad you Aussies got a gun that makes some Muricans jealous.

I don't personally get the American Adler-lust, but it's just a case of wanting what we can't have.
>>
>>30279665
That's cool as fuck, especially for $500
Just don't make the gun shitty
>>
>>30281688
Import limitations aren't on the Adler specifically they are on all lever action shotguns. Which fucked some of the .410 lever shotguns since some of those had 6 round mags.

This video of the Pardus seems to show some issues with it, though the bloke says they have been fixed in the comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETzAKc_arTE
>>
>>30282388

I thought they named the Adler specifically - also I was under the impression the import ban was to be lifted.
>>
>>30282421
No the ban does not mention it specifically, ban will be lifted in early August unless they extend it by another act of parliament. Which will be after the election and allegedly the NFA review will have been completed by then, so you need a crystal ball to see what will happen their;
>>
>>30282432

afaik it will be repealed completely unless these dipshit advocacy groups can prove that it's dangerous - which they can't, given I don't think any lever action shotgun has been used in a homicide before
>>
>>30282447
Well the Tasmanian parliament shot down the attempt by the greens to change our firearms act. So I hope that sets a precedent
>>
>>30282471

I have an email somewhere from the minister of police NSW saying almost verbatim that there is not enough proof that they're dangerous and unless proof is forthcoming they won't be supporting proposed changes

what will really happen who knows though
>>
>>30282388
Hopefully they iron them out soon
>>
>>30277747
>not tyrannical
>all totally for your own good guys!
>proceeds to fly observation drones over your property to make sure you haven't cut down any trees on your own land, rode a bicycle without a helmet or thought negative thoughts about boat peop... I mean asylum seekers.

You don't think its tyranny because you've lived with it your whole life, incrementally increasing. In reality, having almost half your pay stolen from you each year in exchange for ever increasing meddling and dependency on the government is tyranny.
>>
>>30283582

that post is 10 hours old
>>
>>30283582
He's right you know .jpg
>>
File: mfw muslims in New Hampshire.jpg (15 KB, 405x304) Image search: [Google]
mfw muslims in New Hampshire.jpg
15 KB, 405x304
>>30279665

I'll buy if it's not made by T*rks or other mudshits. Can you confirm it will be made by whites or at least not-Muslims?
>>
>>30279665
post proofs

don't get my hopes up like that.
>>
>>30278565
We know, that's why we fuckin shot them.
Why the fuck did your ancestors side with the crown that already betrayed them anyways? Is there a non-cucked Anglo out there?
>>
>>30278291
The 1887 really isn't a very good shotgun in this day and age, it isn't even that amazing of a lever action.
It's a bit like the Auto 5, impressive for it's day, but you can do so much better just a few decades later.

Browning's forays into making repeating and self-loading shotguns was pretty revolutionary, but only the pump-action ones was actually phenomenal for their time and continued to be so for a long time.

The Adler, meanwhile, is like a modern semi-auto except it has parts replaced/redone to make it a manual repeater.
A little like turning an AR-15 into a straight pull or pump-action.

The Adler and it's other kebab brethren are probably the most practical lever-action shotguns currently existing, and would be the best choice for one looking for a practical lever shotgun.
>>
>>30283878
He writes like a kebab, safe to assume.

Silly thing to get up in arms over though, a shitload of consumer goods are made by ethnics, gonna be tough for you to live an all white lifestyle unless you're off the grid and self-sustaining.

I don't see much of a point desu
I don't mind Nazi Lugers or Soviet Tokarevs
>>
>>30283878
>>30284135
Yes Adler and Pardus and probably all these other lever shotguns are coming out of Turkey.
>>
>>30278226
Bush the Elder put a bunch of import restrictions in place. Domestic guns aren't hard to get in the U.S., but there are a ton of foreign guns that are banned from import.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.