[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm making a medieval game. What's this type of armor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 22
File: 1409213462895.png (1 MB, 584x862) Image search: [Google]
1409213462895.png
1 MB, 584x862
I'm making a medieval game. What's this type of armor called?

Am I wrong to assume it's leather armor with metal plates in between?
>>
>>30276489
Gambeson.
>>
>>30276489
It's called a coat of plates
>>
It looks like a coat of plates, while being the modern definition of a coat
>>
That is Studded Leather Armor.

It's metal studs, not plates.
>>
A brigandine maybe?
>>
Brigandine.

Gambeson is just layers and wouldn't have all the rivets, coat of plate would be sewn. Yes there'ld be metal plates under there.
>>
>>30276489
It's a leather jacket in a fancy pattern with decorative studs and strictly speaking not even armor.
What you are thinking of is a brigandine, which looks kinda similar but has overlapping armor plates and is usually not made of leather because leather is an expensive and rather shitty material.
>>
Studded leather.
>>
>>30276546
;^)
>>
>>30276546
Metal Studs have no armor value whatsoever.
>>
>>30276546
Thank you, apparently it IS studded leather

>>30276587
The studs themselves only hold thick laters of leather together (i think)
>>
>>30276587
I'm not talking about a game, I'm talking about OP's picture. It's studded leather. I would bet there are no plates behind there.

Also, coats of plates have smaller rivets and they are usually more numerous and isolated to the areas where the plates are being supported and attached to the coat of leather.
>>
>>30276625
You're giving the OP a wrong answer on purpose.
>>
>>30276599
an eighth of an inch of leather also has no value as armor whatsoever.
>>
>It's an "I can't do basic research" thread

http://www.hoashantverk.se/hantverk/hoas_rustningar/index.html

Let me guess, you're aiming for the Skyrim audience?

>>30276625

Rivets/studs seem to be about the same size and similar patterns as the Wisby reconstructions above. IIRC it's brigandine that archaeologists designated as having clustered rivets, not coats of plates.
>>
>>30276646
What are you on about, m8, it's obviously studded leather. Do you have any idea what you're talking about or are you trolling? A coat of plates generally has the metal on the outside in addition to having smaller rivets and rivets only where plates are supported.

Those are also not rivets, they are studs.
>>
File: urslef.jpg (147 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
urslef.jpg
147 KB, 1500x1500
Fuck me one of these threads again. Everyone abandon ship it's bait all the way down.
>>
File: cop.jpg (139 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
cop.jpg
139 KB, 500x374
>>30276489
it's called anachronistic

thats a shitty version of a coat of plates, popularized mainly by the shitfest that was braveheart and every movie that used the same prop house.

IRL it would be a 14th century form of armor worn over a maille hauberk as rigid defense. popular across central and northern europe. most of our examples come from the Visby Mass grave (due to the gotland militia wearing old milsurp CoPs getting their shit wrecked and no one wanting old armor with the smell of dead swede permeating them.
>>
>>30276670
>>30276646
I would bet you $100 right now that there isn't a single metal plate behind the armor in OP's picture. I'm very confident it's studded leather, but believe what you like.
>>
>>30276708
you'd be right for the wrong reasons
because thats podrick "giant cock" payne and it's a fucking costume.

there is no such thing as european "studded leather armor" you D&D manual reading faggot.
>>
>>30276708
Of course there's no metal behind the leather in OPs pic because it is neither armor nor historical, it's a fucking movie prop made by people not particularly minded for historical accuracy or common sense.
>>
>>30276708

Probably not, because it's a TV facsimile, not an actual suit. The intent's clearly to copy a coat of plates, though. Kind of like how Monty Python and the Holy Grail had wool caps for the knights, even though it was supposed to look like chain.
>>
File: Podrick-Payne-Profile-HD.png (201 KB, 270x331) Image search: [Google]
Podrick-Payne-Profile-HD.png
201 KB, 270x331
>>30276720
He asked what the guy in the picture was wearing. The guy is a fictional character wearing studded leather armor. Case closed. Argue with yourself if you want.

I know it's an actor and I know it's not a coat of plates because they don't move or look like that.

>you D&D manual reading faggot.

Tell it to the GoT staff, m8.
>>
>>30276670
Dwarf Fortress audience. Also i googled a fair amount but i thought i'd just ask /k/ and save some time. Besides now i can look at all the different type of armors that have been posted
>>
>>30276599
Holding several layers of leather together with studs is not a good way to make armor and was never used as far as I know.
>>
>>30276489
Y'all niggers need Matt and some context.
>>
>>30276489
>What's this type of armor called?
Hollywood bullshit.

>>30276677
>A coat of plates generally has the metal on the outside
No they didn't and no they don't.

>>30276708
Zee studs, zhey do notheenk.
>>
>>30276759
And I forgot the link. Idiot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUPIUHpkK88
>>
>>30276489
looks like it's just studded leather bro
>>
>>30276760
>>30276677

These are actual coats of plate from the battle of Visby. Maybe you should consider that over time and places there has been much flux in the world of armor technology.
>>
>>30276489
It's studded armor. Podrick is a squire so he wouldn't wear plates, he wouldn't even be capable of lugging himself around as he's not built for that nor does his job entail it. It also has a greater emphasis on keeping warm with it's thick layers of leather. Podrick started wearing it as they roamed colder environments. You may want to look at House Stark. I think they actually wore coats of plates (particularly Ned).
>>
>>30276811
The Visby armors, like all coats of plates and brigandines and so forth, had articulated plates on the inside of a leather or linen jack. Source: I own one and used to fight heavy combat in the SCA in it.

Here's a link to a modern repro (that *wasn't* made by an SCA armorer in his suburban garage, but still looks bretty good):

http://www.medieval-market.com/details.php?id_towar=510
>>
>>30276489
Gambeson or Brigandine.

It's actually the most successful pattern of armor in the world after Mail. It may overtake Mail because modern body armors are based upon it.
>>
>>30276831
>studded armor
Uh huh. Tell us again what the studs do. Aside from giving your AC 7, I think it was....
>>
>>30276831
Holy fug how often do people have to tell you studded leather is not armor. It's also shit and was never used in the real world.
>>
>>30276845
Dude, everyone knows it's from D&D, but in case you missed it the entire GoT world is a D&D based world.

OP said he is making a medieval GAME, and asked what type of armor his picture was called. It is called Studded Leather Armor.
>>
>>30276489
brigandine, however that variant resembles lamilar as well so check that
>>
>>30276844
A gambeson is a thick quilted semi-rigid jack that can either be used as armor on its own or have strings -- points -- at which heavier armor can be attached. One French recipe for a gambeson called for something like 14 layers of linen underneath one layer of deer hide. It wasn't AC8 padded armor. It would stop indirect arrow fire cold.

I'm sorry guys, I'm an old school medievalfag.

>>30276865
>It is called Studded Leather Armor.
But as we continually point out, there never was any such thing.
>>
>>30276652
incorrect
>>
>>30276743
he's a fictional character wearing a shitty movie version of a CoP because prop houses are garbage

also those 'studs" are square head rivets and the costume has steel plates under them, or is at least meant to simulate steel plates under the leather if Podrick fukkin Payne's actor is too much of a bitch to deal with a few lbs of armor.

they're rigid, so they aren't leather. it'd be plexiglass or aluminum if not steel.
>>
>>30276885
>It would stop arrow fire cold.
ftfy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CULmGfvYlso
>>
>>30276885
>there was never any such thing

When do we start talking about whitewalkers, dragons, giants, and Europeans wearing samurai armor?
>>
>>30276885
>But as we continually point out, there never was any such thing.

Is the fact that we're talking about a game, and armor on a character from a game world, so elusive for your mind to grasp?

>>30276890
>they're rigid, so they aren't leather. it'd be plexiglass or aluminum if not steel.

That's retarded if you've ever seen it move. It's obviously just pleather with studs on it.
>>
>>30276890
If they don't overlap, it'd be simplicity itself to slide a sword between them. Op's armor is non-functional Hollyweird garbage.

>>30276915
INDIRECT, I said.

>>30276922
I could givva fuck less about GoT. Read the first book up until the first rape, tore it in half, and tossed it in the dumpster. No fucks given since.

>>30276936
>we're talking about a game, and armor on a character from a game world
This is /k/. I'm allowed to be as pedantic and single-minded as I want. Especially if I actually have first hand knowledge of what the fuck I'm talking about.
>>
>>30276963
> I'm allowed to be as pedantic and single-minded as I want

Weeew lad. I'm sure you're just a joy to play with.
>>
>>30276963
>I could give a fuck less about GOT

Not even a relevant retort to the argument. The fact is, the show uses real metal and leather for their armor. They actually make the shit. And for that particular wardrobe, it is layers of leather, studded.
>>
>>30276963
>I actually have first hand knowledge of what the fuck I'm talking about
That's just it though m8, isn't it? You're talking about real life armor, and we're talking about game armor. Studded leather has been a staple in RPGs since D&D introduced the option decades ago. You might as well take offense to goblins and dragons and magic and such.
>>
File: 1259915424954.jpg (18 KB, 251x226) Image search: [Google]
1259915424954.jpg
18 KB, 251x226
I'm sure a $20 katana from Bud-K would cut right through that, and the man, and the horse, and crack the very earth for 20 miles.
>>
>>30276986
You're new here, aren't you?

>>30276992
They should get a competent armorer then.

>layers of leather, studded
Serves no purpose. Doesn't exist outside of Gary Gygax's imagination. Neener.

>>30277023
Of course. But *I* wanted to talk about *real* armor. Because I can.
>>
>>30276832
>Source: I own one and used to fight heavy combat in the SCA in it.

You do not own an antique coat of plates, a $40,000 museum piece, and use it while flinging sticks like a faggot with other faggots.

SCA is to Kusnt des Fechten & Armizare what paint ball is to the USMC. Fuck off.

As far as the inside/outside debate, here are picks of coats with the plates on the inside.
>>
>>30277074
Thicker layers of leather would provide better protection against all sorts of harshness. It being in sections with spaces in between provides better mobility. Squires are not fighters, but they can and do go into lots of harsh environments. And yes, it does exist outside of Gynax's imagination. GOT for instance. It exists there.
>>
>>30277118
>>
>>30276720
>podrick "giant cock" payne
his name is TriPodrick
>>
>>30277118
>>30277138
>>
File: ECW buffcoat.jpg (208 KB, 800x582) Image search: [Google]
ECW buffcoat.jpg
208 KB, 800x582
>>30277118
>plates on the inside
You need to look at the pic you posted very, very closely. And mine's made out of leather and mild steel plates held on by pop rivets, same as everybody else's.

>>30277125
Oh, you mean like a buff coat?
>>
>>30276489

Wrong.

its called a Wrong armour.

It never existed, outside of Braveheart, Game of Thrones, The vikings, or similar shit with no link to reality.
>>
File: cropped back image_edited-1.jpg (75 KB, 1250x517) Image search: [Google]
cropped back image_edited-1.jpg
75 KB, 1250x517
>>30277118
>>30277138
>>30277165
>>
>>30276520
gambeson doesnt have metal its just thick cloth.

this is just plate armour with leather over top the plates are basically riveted to the leather
>>
>>30277172
>like a buff coat

Yeah, except better, cooler, and in a fantasy setting.
>>
>>30276553
>>30276554
This.

Although film and television producers typically will use studded leather as a stand-in since it's cheaper and easier to wear.
>>
>>30277118
>>30277138
>brigandines
>CoPs
>not different things
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (129 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
129 KB, 800x400
>>30277172
Yeah, the inside. I'm going to assume the Leeds Royal Armoury Curator labeled the image correctly.
>>
>>30276677
Studded leather, historically speaking, never existed. It's very much a modern idea.
>>
File: cropped pic 'o armor.jpg (80 KB, 1183x537) Image search: [Google]
cropped pic 'o armor.jpg
80 KB, 1183x537
>>30277261
I didn't even notice my file had that name. It's funny because you can tell from the photo which way the curve goes, it obviously wraps around a torso with the curved metal plates on the inside. I really didn't expect anyone to make the mistake of seeing it backwards. That's hilarious.
>>30277219
>>30277165
>>30277138
>>30277118
>>
File: large_A12_455_8A.jpg (396 KB, 1920x1475) Image search: [Google]
large_A12_455_8A.jpg
396 KB, 1920x1475
>>30277261
Knowing both Bob curator of edged weapons, and Thom, curator of European Armour, neither of them labelled that jpg.

However, if you really want all the images, inside and out:

https://collections.royalarmouries.org/object/rac-object-1289.html

that's it, "media" shows all 19 images.

including the views of the outside, with its facing of velvet.
>>
>>30277125

Oh goodness. I am being pulled in.

So your argument is that this costume, worn in the television show produced by HBO by the actor Daniel Portman in his depiction of the character Podrick Payne was physically created by a prop house and physically exists in the world? And because this costume, worn by Mr. Portman, happens to be made of leather with square studs in it, thus makes "studded leather armor" real?

When we say "studded leather armor" isnt real we don't mean that the costume in GoT isn't actually existent in our reality, what we mean is it isn't authentic. It is a physical construction of an imaginary concept.

No knight, squire, or anyone else who actually fought in actual wars in the actual past wore "studded leather armor". They did wear leather items. And some of these leather items DID have studs, but the studs were to fasten steel armor to them. These steel panels were overlapping. No knight, squire, footman or otherwise ever wore anything like what Mr. Portman wears in his playing of the role of Podrick Payne. That type of armor "studded leather" where it was just studs and leather, ever existed. It is a creation by the hands of prop makers to fulfil the creative vision of the directors and producers of a fictional TV show.
>>
>>30277356
>They did wear leather items.

that bits debatable. there is a TINY amount of leather armour extant - two sets of vanbraces, a 3rd set destroyed in WW2. one rerebrace.
no legs, though there's suggestion of them in art and sculpture. no breastplates in art or sculpture....

when you look at how leather was made then, its not partiularly surprising to learn it probably wasnt worn as a garment - infact, of over 10,000 fragments of leather from Viking age Jorvik, just one is thought to be from some sort of clothing (and its arguable.)
>>
>>30277311
>including the views of the outside, with its facing of velvet.

Meaning the metal is on the inside, just like the poster asserted. Good job goyim.
>>
Who's the idiot that thinks GoT is based on D&D? D&D is pretty directly taken from Tolkein. Does GoT look like LotR to you?
>>
>>30276489
Looks like a half assed attempt at a brigandine
>>
File: 59656.jpg (62 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
59656.jpg
62 KB, 400x600
>>30277251
>>30277138
>>30277118

it should be notes that Coat of Plates, Brigandine, and Jack of Plates are three different things from 300 years apart.

CoP's are plates like >>30276811 - the Visby finds, or this one from about 1350, and castle Hirchstein: they are larger plates, slightly overlapping, riveted to a textile base, and normally with textile outer too.

then you get Brigandines which evolve from them. they have multiple overlapping plates each with groups of rivets, a little ∴ ∴ ∴ pattern was common. They lasted till the 16th C.

the jack of plates is a later 16th C development, using square plates witha hole in the centre, sewn between a canvas body and a canvas outer. they're chep, footsoldier's arms, unlike brigandines, which were often far more elaborate, velvets and silk outers often costing as much as full plate harness.

it sould be noted that these three did not exist at the same time. CoP's were around and died out as the early Brigandines took over, and Jacks were around as the brigandines died out. Jacks and Coats of plate never co-existed.

And stuff like OP's pic is fantasy. it is based, roughly, on coats of plate of the 14th C. but no real coat of plate had the gaps, or leather panels.
>>
>>30277356
I think youre pretty much correct...except the armor in the picture is supposed to be depicting a jacket made of leather with metal plates riveted into place. These did exist, they were found in various states of decomposition on some of the bodies recovered at Visby.

Pod is a squire, but he's an older one from a prominent family (Ser Illyn, the King's Justice, is a cousin of his), and he's squired for a couple of VIPs--the Hand of the King and the heir to Lord Tarth, and was set up in that second job by the Lord Commander of the Kingsgaurd. He could have probably gotten whatever armor he wanted along the way just by asking for it. If he couldnt afford it with his own money, Tyrion, Jaime, or Brienne could definitely buy it or order it given to him in a flash.
>>
>>30276489
Ignore everything you've read on this subject today OP. He's literally just wearing a leather jacket (common in all planes of existence imaginable). Any quilting or excessive -- and pointless -- stud-work should be attributed to the Pod being a squire to knight's who we're exvessively rich. For the purpose of a game, and ignoring that "leather armor" isn't "real armor", it should probably be treated like generic leather armor for damage or weight etc.

Tl;dr: it's just leather armor; add an adjective for stupid bonuses if u want. It is a game after all
>>
>>30277651
Party pooper.
>>
>>30277651
> He's literally just wearing a leather jacket (common in all planes of existence imaginable).

except reality, where such leather jackets were not worn during the medieval period.

to make leather at that date, you left the hides to rot in a pit of shit and piss for six months, before scraping the hair from the softened hide. The stuff stank, so much so that even in medieval europe, where there were no sewers, the business of tanning was prohibited in towns, for stinking so much.
just thnk of that. A place where human sewage ran down the middle of the streets, considered tanning to be so rank, it shouldnt be done in the area. that's how fucking vile it was.

You did not, ever want to wear that as a garment - if it rains, it softened, and the reeking pores would start to soak out all the excess of that tanning process. People wore leather shoes, and leather belts. Objects like cases and pouches and the likes were made of leather.

Coats, jackets, and the likes? No. it was not done. New tanning processes developed in the 16th C allowed some use of leather, and in the 17th C that resulted in buff coats. But leather jackets in the medieval era is simply a hollywood-ism.

if you wanted a flexible soft garment, you wore linen, padded with flax or tow, called a juipon:
>>
>>30277738
>linen
Even that's pretty expensive. Wool was the alternative of the less wealthy.
>>
>>30276599

Studded leather is a D&D invention, a misinterpretation of brigandine.

You're pretty much always going to go wrong if you try to base your game on movies and TV. Costumers have little or no knowledge of historical arms and armor. They take kind of a star trek approach: do whatever is cheap or cool-looking, then hire a history professor to be your apologist and explain why maybe kind-of sort-of it might have resembled something that was used once. He cashes his check, and the fanboys rush to the internet to explain how bondage leather worn by kings was HISTORICAL.
>>
>>30276865

GoT is based on medieval England. When Martin started writing, Clements and ARMA, let alone HEMA, weren't well known. Martin did his homework, but the historical texts of the time came from Victorian sources that by the 2000s were discredited. Martin's is better because the research was better in the 90s than the 70s, if still pretty flawed.

So Martin and D&D both make similar errors because they both draw from similar sources. Not because ASoIaF is based on D&D.

And the show doesn't even resemble the books, let alone draw from good research. Don't blame Martin for the show's errors.

Finally, by all means cite a source if you've got one, but I don't think Martin mentions studded leather at all in his books.
>>
>>30276992

The show's armor is ahistorical fashion crap. It does NOT match the descriptions of armor in the books.
>>
>>30276832
Are you a heavy combateer
>>
>>30279937
Was when I was living in the Bay Area. Where I live now the nearest fighter practice is an hour and a half away.
>>
>>30277561
>>Coat of Plates, Brigandine, and Jack of Plates are three different things from 300 years apart.

I think it would be more accurate to say that they are an evolution of each other.

Coat of plate evolve into brigandine as the addition of padded jacket offered additional protection.

brigandine evolved into jack of plates as a form of simplified manufacture.
>>
>>30276489
Brigandine/coat of plates depending on who you ask. Both were usually made of cloth rather than leather (leather armor is thick and not really flexible, so there would little point in combining it with metal plates), but some leather versions probably existed. I think one has rivited metal plates, while the other has them sewn in. Your pic is rivited.

There is no such thing as studded armor. Studded armor was invented by fantasy game designers who looked at pictures of things like brigandines but didn't bother to ask why they had metal rivets.

Studs would provide literally no protection, and there is evidence of studded armor ever existing.
>>
>>30276720
I don't understand though, if you have a giant cock there's no way a whore's gonna give you your money back.
>>
>>30276489
fantasy crap
>>
>>30276489
It's a facsimile of a brigandine or coat of plates.
It's ment to give the impression that there are many articulated plates riveted to the inside.
>>
File: get hype.png (2 MB, 1924x810) Image search: [Google]
get hype.png
2 MB, 1924x810
I get the impression that even though its a piercing weapon it really wouldn't have gone this deep

Isn't the breastplate the thickest part of plate armour?
>>
This seems to be common in movies
>>
>>30283376

Not the thickest part no. That's generally the helmet. It really depends on what the cuirass is made out of.
>>
>>30283376
>four pronged warhammer-esque thing
>Penetrating a breastplate like tinfoil
Yeah, no.
>>
>>30276489
splinted leather
>>
>>30283376
The thickest part of his armour is plot armour
>>
File: 00163ed5_medium.jpg (11 KB, 220x300) Image search: [Google]
00163ed5_medium.jpg
11 KB, 220x300
>>30276811
>>30276832
>>30277118
>>30277561
>>30277577

Some .pdf books if anyone wants

Armour from the Battle of Wisby 1361 - Vol I
https://mega.nz/#!BYxQ3LpD!FMwyHiSKXbb6qEs767cKDlLjpXLDhWtZPrQhcdZdnGE

Armour from the Battle of Wisby 1361 - Vol II
https://mega.nz/#!sIA0TJjZ!AqywNp1ALXWeZRF0iix8eu8mO4UXcAbFEDkos3lkNQY
>>
>>30276489
Coat of plates or brigantine, however brigantine should have these plates form some sort of scale armour(as in plates cover each other rather than having that borders between them),
>>
File: suit_of_armour_no_14_3.jpg (66 KB, 530x530) Image search: [Google]
suit_of_armour_no_14_3.jpg
66 KB, 530x530
>>30284043
Judging by the Visby graves a coat of plates should have some degree of overlap as well. Perhaps having them separate makes the plates much mroe readily visible, or maybe it's simply easier for the prop maker to make them with the gaps. Either way, it seems to be a style more popular with modern day visual designers than with those back in the day who had to worry about suffering a severe piercing wound or three.
>>
>>30276524
This op
>>
>itt
>phil spergs the fuck out
>know nothing op
>autists argue about medieval relevancy in a fantasy setting
>>
>>30284537
fantasy or not, it's crappy armor
>>
>>30276489
Studed leather armor,

It's only going to give you 12+ your dex modifier
>>
>>30284537
>>autists argue about medieval relevancy in a fantasy setting

"I'm making a medieval game" is OP's statement.
not "a fantasy game", not a "medieval inspired game". A medieval game.

So its you who's 'sperging out about it being fantasy.
>>
>>30276489
>game of thrones
>realistic

Nope. Just handwave as brigandine or boiled leather.
>>
>>30283376

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExJdZigxn-M
>>
>>30283382
Probably made without metal plates so it looks like armor but it's still light and easy for the actors to wear all day. Putting real armor on them would probably tire them too quickly.
>>
>>30276743
I agree, He IS wearing "studded leather" often used in Game of thrones and other Hollywood shows.

NO, this isn't REAL armour, NO people didn't wear "studded leather" armour,

> mfw people think wearing a jacket with about $2 worth of metal in nickles is going to protect anything
> hey Olaf! I just got hit by an arrow, thankfully it hit the .0001% of my body protected by this studded leather armour, and you said it was fucking stupid!
>>
>>30276831
> Studded armour
> a squire so cant wear plate
> cannot even move in plate armour, due to being a squire?
> His job doesn't entail it - being alive in combat isn't important to his job.
> Leather is warming, fuck wool , squires cant equipt it anyway...
What level are you on D&D?
>>
>>30276703

And what century does Game of Thrones/ASOIAF take place in?
>>
>>30276915
>>30276963
>INDIRECT, I said
nigger, watch the video, it stopped the DIRECT arrow fire...The video agrees with you and further defines your claim

do you just sit on here waiting to argue all day long?
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.