[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Contingency Plan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 11
File: widget-guns.jpg (748 KB, 3113x2135) Image search: [Google]
widget-guns.jpg
748 KB, 3113x2135
Aside from the United States, what is the most weapon friendly country in the long run? Third World countries included.

In a nutshell:
>Hitlery becomes president
>Installs hybrid California/New York/DC style gun restrictions
>There is political discontent and a loss of prosperity
>We abandon ship

Where would you go?
>>
The deep southern states
>>
>>30276165
>leaving your country because of an oppressive regime taking over
god damn it, bernie, man the fuck up. If third world shit holes can take their countries back from bad politicians, so can we!

Captcha - Select all the salads
FUCKING LIBERALS RUINING AMERICA
>>
>>30276185
The American people are no longer hard. Bruce Jenner was woman of the year. There will be no reversal, it'll be like the roman empire crumbling; perverse and dysfunctional.
>>
>>30276165
Philippines.

This is especially true if you're living outside manila. In fact, local police will advice expats to get a gun and participate in gun crash course at local shooting range
>>
>>30276207
Congress didn't name Caitlyn Jenner woman of the year you stupid faggot. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>30276226
>butthurt that the country is becoming a progressive circle jerk
Congress will pander to whoever votes them in, the constitution could be toilet paper.

Do you know how tough as nails the Aussies and Brits used to be back in the day? Look at them now.
>>
I've heard the Czech have pretty good gun laws. Is that true? Also how hard is the language to learn?
>>
>>30276309
They do, but the whole problem is that their version of the supreme court ruled that firearms are not exempt from regulation, and there is no constitutional provision that protects firearms over there, so shit could flip in a moment.
>>
>>30276165
Switzerland, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Canada (They're slowly gaining their rights back), and Italy
>>
>>30276165
>abandon ship
>abandon house and land in my family for four generations
They can have my guns my cold dead hands, my land after they drag my dead body from it, but not before I get my payment in thier blood.
Edgy I know but I'm not going anywhere.
>>
>>30276309
>>30276329

Redpill me on Czech gun laws?
>>
>>30276344

Kek if federal agents came to your door to seize your guns you'd hand them over like a whimpering little beta, probably tip them too.
>>
>>30276165
>Hitlery becomes president

Not for eight years.
>>
>>30276165
>We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

No other country in the world is founded on the principles of rights held by man. Exercise your rights to save the one country that is.
>>
>>30276207
>crumbling; perverse and dysfunctional

Hooray!!! Free bread! And booze! And hookers!
>>
>>30276481
Whoa.
>>
Typically speaking, the first presidential term is used to prepare for re-election. Both Democrat and Republican do this.

Each term is 4 years long. The first term is spent preparing for the second, and if they get a second term, it's too late to do anything big & serious.

Either Hillary will pull a Stupid Sexy Flanders ("nothing at all!"), or any detrimental change she does make will be reversed by the next President (either a Republican or a slightly less retarded Democrat).

4-8 years isn't a long wait.
>>
File: 1398851346353.cached.jpg.jpg (76 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1398851346353.cached.jpg.jpg
76 KB, 2000x1333
>>30276481
>>30276529
Beta Men are all that persists
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 1280x720
>>30276165
1. It's not gonna go down like that
2. Ideally I'd go to Switzerland or Czech Republic.

Switzerland is safer but a bit more boring. Czech Republic has cool architecture, history, and those hot Slav women. It's a toss up
>>
>>30276276
I get the feeling the American perspective of Australia is a bit skewed because of Crocodile Dundee. Your average Aussie outback type was no tougher than your average Texan rancher, its just that the Australians propagated it as a cultural touchstone in a way that the Americans didn't. There have always been tough people in every country, its just that Aussies have a habit of beating off to this "great southern man" ideal that was never really commonplace.
>>
File: Saigon-hubert-van-es.jpg (226 KB, 825x541) Image search: [Google]
Saigon-hubert-van-es.jpg
226 KB, 825x541
>>30276560
Wardrobe malfunction
>>
Canadian here, thought I'd give my input.

Where I come from, our gun laws are pretty similar to New York. Registration, very limited OC, impossible to CC, certain firearms/variants banned by name, etc.

We had a (left-wing) Head of State who tried to ban handguns. Bear in mind that we already have a stringent restriction on handguns. Our (former) Head of State actually tried to outright ban them altogether.

As soon as the populace heard of this bullshit, we elected a right-wing leader. We held onto this guy for almost a decade. Gun control was what kicked our previous leader out of office.

What am I trying to say? I'm saying that if even a nation of cucks is smart enough to drop a leader for being a faggot, then the United States, a country with actual firearm rights ingrained to their constitution, should have no problem handling any bullshit that may come their way.
>>
>>30276403
EUROPEAN

UNION
>>
>>30276215
>Philippines.
Not with Arbitrary executions Du30 in charge, fuuuuuck no.
>>
>>30276165
>abandoning ship

I'll go down with the ship thank you.
>>
>>30276165
>abandon ship

>>Texas secedes with Russian aide
>>
>>30276165
How would you transport your guns to whatever country
>>
>>30276171
This. If you're already there there's no reason to leave. We won't be co-operating.
>>
>>30276807
I think the idea is to start anew.

I've actually moved to different continents before, and I don't bring fucking everything with me. I sell what I can't bring, and re-buy after I arrive.
>>
>>30276403
You need a license (self defense actually counts as a valid reason to own a gun).
There are 4 types of firearms but for all intents and purposes there are really only two, restricted (full auto and shit like that) which you need an exemption to own (collection is a valid reason) and everything else which just requires a license.

You can CC if you have other a D license (profession) or E license (self defense), you can CC up to two guns at once with a round chambered.

As far as Europe goes they pretty much have the best gun laws, I'd argue even better than Switzerland.
>>
>>30276165
>implying new yorkers outside of the city follow those draconian laws
Top fuckin kek
LEOs refuse to enforce it for fucks sake
>>
>>30276753
I can only hope
>>
File: argentina.png (112 KB, 2000x1250) Image search: [Google]
argentina.png
112 KB, 2000x1250
Argentina may be an option, we could really whiten that place
>>
>>30276165
Australiland
>Beer
>Proud nationalist people
>White
Sure, there's strict gun laws, but if i live in the middle of nowhere, then no cop is going to tell me what to do
>>
>>30279148
yeah but periodic abbo attacks in the bush may be a problem, with boomarangs and exploding kangaroos and such
>>
>>30276428
No I'd be mag dumped to death. Simple as that.
>>
Russia.
>>
>>30279120
Argentina will never be white :^)
>>
>>30276561
My first choice would have been Switzerland, but when you put it that way, Czech land sounds bretty cool.
>>
File: 1454210736935.gif (456 KB, 480x361) Image search: [Google]
1454210736935.gif
456 KB, 480x361
>>30276165
>Installs hybrid California/New York/DC style gun restrictions
tfw I live in commiefornia
>>
>>30276165
>Hitlery
>Not Shitler
>>
>>30276165
Trying to move to Texas to be safe. In Va at the moment which is pretty nice. Open carry and no bans or permits except CC. No weapon restrictions or mag restrictions. But we are too close to D.C. , MD, and a few libtarded states. Plus it is slowly becoming more libtarded.
>>
>>30276634
While
>>
Reminder that if you cant carry your guns the laws are shit. Only not third world places I know of that allow CC to normies are Estonia, Czech Republic and apparently northern ireland?
>>
>>30276165
How is it that the Trump, who's campaign strategy is directly influenced by and appears very much the same as far right European parties, doesn't get the honor of Godwin's law?
>>
>>30276165
Paraguay, then Chile.
>>
>>30280100
Paraguay
>>
>>30280423
>CANT GODWIN THE . . . TRUMP!
>>
>>30280423
>literally Godwin's law the election
>>
>>30276165

Either Philippines, Thailand, but most likely Brazil. Those countries got pretty legit underground gun networks. Plus as a combat junkie theres always going to be conflict in neighboring areas which means work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fna9WEO6BjE
>>
>>30276552
More concerning is the fact that the next President gets to decide who replaces Scalia.
>>
>>30281657
I miss that guy.
>>
>>30279593
shit aint that bad. I shoot as often as I can and have a fine time with my SKS, mosin and AR15
>>
>>30279148
>can't win war vs. land birds that can't even utilize flight
Are you sure you are the masters of that nation or are you only allowed to be masters?
>>
>>30279120
Argentinean here.

Only 2 gun ranges in the entire country.

Must have a job to own a firearm.

Yearly fee per weapon.
Yearly training course.

Its not worth it. Been thinking about immigrating for the US in a few years if trump wins.
>>
>>30281955
>Hispanic
>Immigrating to the U.S. if Trump wins.

Were you trying to be funny on purpose?
>>
>>30281952

90% white
6% asian
%3~ avian
<0.5% native
>>
File: asdfasddfsdfsd.jpg (21 KB, 429x451) Image search: [Google]
asdfasddfsdfsd.jpg
21 KB, 429x451
>>30281885
we all do... we all do.
>>
>>30281985
I am white, wanna do it legally, and i am a mechanic.
>>
>>30276165
GUYSGUYSGUYSGUYS
Why not Greece? Nice women, not entirely a shithole, contrary to popular beleif, you can open carry, self defense is a valid reason for licenses, and you are generally allowed all the licenses as long as you aren't a fucking criminal.
>>
>>30282023

I don't like eating grass
>>
>>30281988
>tfw more will die in whoever is our next supreme leader's term
>tfw all conservative SCOTUS seats will be empty because of "pure circumstance" under Hillary
I didn't want these feels. I used to jokingly speak of Texas secession. Now I'm legitimately praying and preparing for it.
>>
>>30282016
do it. come here to work, not to be a welfare queen or drug addict. We welcome you

>>30282097
If Texas secedes, I will legitimately join them. I live in a cucked state (oregon). I'd even help them fight, if it came to war.
>>
>>30282016
German?
>>
>>30281908
>shit aint that bad.
You've never left CA have you, you fucking faggot.

Stay the fuck there if it "aint that bad"
>>
>>30276580

As an aussie this fella is right. Australia hasn't been "tough bushrangers" for a very long time now. I like to think we're still loyal to our death for our mates though
>>
File: 312.png (193 KB, 600x504) Image search: [Google]
312.png
193 KB, 600x504
>>30282183
>do it. come here to work, not to be a welfare queen or drug addict. We welcome you
But i wanna join the military
>mfw wanna be marine
>mfw peace time
>mfw then i wanna be USNAF pilot
>mfw that requires full citizenship

If trump wins, i am 60% sure he will make it easier for people to legally become citizens easier and faster. Which is why i really want him to win. I am also a heavy 2nd amendment supporter and i love american cars.
>>
>>30282186
Funny enough, german ascendancy.
>>
>>30276165
I find it funny how a lot of leftards say they'll go to Canada if Trump gets elected.

>Oh no Trump is deporting all the Mexicans! That raaaacist!!!
>That's it I'm going to the nearest majority white country, not smelly brown Mexico even though its closer (assuming they live in comiefornia or something)

Like they don't even consider going to Mexico, subconscious racism much?
>>
>>30282220
Damn son your gramp was a nazi. That's badass, you should look for his luger.

>ascendancy
Your phone auto correct sucks.
>>
>>30282238
Actually, my grandpa fled germany cuz he was a jew. My family is a jew but i no kike i swer on me m8.

Full 100% 2nd amendment supporter and i dont give a crap about religion. In fact, my nose aint even that big.
>>
>>30282249
>Actually, my grandpa fled germany cuz he was a jew
That's what they all said when mossad decided to start coming after them. It's cool though, you're more than welcome in the US
>>
>>30282227
What I find funny is that I've only ever seen them talk about doing it legally. If they think borders are evil and migration is a human right, why don't they just walk in? I'm sure Canada would happily welcome a few thousand disgruntled Americans spilling into it and demanding jobs/welfare with no documentation.

I typed that as a joke but looking at it now it seems like something Trudeau might actually welcome.
>>
>>30282263
Its not just getting into the US that i want, anon. Its being able to serve in the armed forces that worries me. Its the part about getting a green card or citizenship fast enough to be able to do something.
>>
>>30282286
Joining the armed forces is a great way to get your citizenship.
>>
>>30280423
One of the main radio personalities here constantly refers to Trump as fascist. This is on the station which used to be entirely conservative. I mean I get the disdain for Trump, I don't agree with a lot of what Trump says (boo, hiss, I know), but he is pretty fucking far from fascist, and hearing people make those sorts of statements while criticizing what Trump has said baffles me. Roosevelt did far worse than anything Trump has said he would like to do, and I've never heard anyone talk about Roosevelt as a fascist, even when saying his actions were deplorable.
>>
>>30282292
The websites claim otherwise. That armed forces cannot assist you to get a faster citizenship/greencard compared to not joining.

Besides, how long would it take for me to get a greencard the moment i set foot in the US with a VISA? Does my location has anything to do with the time it takes? I have a bunch of friends in miami.
>>
>>30280562
>not third world places
>>
>>30282183
OR isn't even that cucked.
Get a grip. It's far from the CA standard of bullshit.
>>
>>30282297
There's actually a pretty good reason for this. Judging a historical characters morals by modern day standards simply is not a good idea.
>>
>>30282183
I hope it doesn't come to war. But hey prepare for rain and hope for sunshine. Or as we say in Texas agriculture prepare for hellish heat and pray for rain.
>>
>>30282333
And why is that? We can seriously consider giving up our liberties so long as it is in line with a leftist agenda some of which are in line with actions taken by some fascists in history), but giving up our liberties when it is in line with a rightist agenda automatically makes anyone advocating it a fascist?
>>
>no one stating the obvious

Come join me in the best country on earth bro.

NEW ZEALAND.

I got a gun lisence after 1 conversation with a cop and showing him a gun rack as proof for storage. $200 or something.

I can buy an AR tomorrow if I like, and while it's illegal to own mags with a capacity higher than 7 if you only have an A category lisence, there isn't actually any control on gun accessories including mags. So I can just buy those online if you feel the need.

Pity about the handguns...
>>
>>30282391
I love NZ car laws and paths, but the gun laws look suspicious to me.
>>
>>30276165

>Where would you go?

Down with the ship.
>>
>>30276911
Also, SBR's are nbd, same as any gun.
>>
File: sexican.jpg (28 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
sexican.jpg
28 KB, 300x250
>>30276165
Mexico. So long as you work for the cartels or pay off the local policia, it's a gun paradise

>fresh tacos
>beautiful latina honeys
>all that Slavic full autos
Mfw I'd remove churros for an svd
>>
>>30282307
fog in a pot.
Give them an inch and they will take a mile.
Give them your finger and they will take your arm.
>>
>>30276165
No running away faggot stand your ground or live to be Cucked for the rest of your shitty ass life.
>>
>>30282370
What? All I'm saying is that people's morality is a product of the era they lived in. People that didn't actively oppose slavery in ancient Egypt weren't amoral monsters.
>>
File: cVGvCYV.jpg (493 KB, 1500x1001) Image search: [Google]
cVGvCYV.jpg
493 KB, 1500x1001
If they ban guns, i'll be making shitty slam fire pipe guns and selling them to niggers out of spite.
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.